PDA

View Full Version : Even Bigger Thread o' Last Night I Dreamt...

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 18th, 2012, 04:42:29 AM
Because the last thread got so huge, here is another thread in which to share the derangements conjured up by your subconscious!

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 21st, 2012, 05:03:38 PM
Last night I dreamt I was running down a street in what seemed like Paris and someone was throwing plant pots at me from windows above the street.

Then I bought some trainers, with the intention of selling them at a profit when I got back to the UK. For some reason I was friends with Snoop Dogg, and left the trainers with them. He sold them at a loss and I was furious. Seriously felt like I had a 5 minute argument with the shop-owner about how I wanted my trainers back. Snoop Dogg gave no fucks.

Captain Untouchable
Feb 22nd, 2012, 06:18:02 AM
During my dream last night, I watched an episode of the 80s/90s Spiderman cartoon - the one where Madame Web sends him to an alternate dimension so that he can play live action chess with Captain America and the Fantastic Four. I remember quite clearly that it was that specific episode.

I turned on the TV today, and that bloody episode was on. :cyduck

Crusader
Feb 22nd, 2012, 08:18:47 AM
Then how can you be sure that you are not still in the dream? Think about it or better dream about it!

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Feb 23rd, 2012, 02:39:08 AM
Last night's dream was crazy, and actually had me upset when I woke up from it.

It started out with me and Charley in Ross, looking around for house goods. This Ross however had a river/ stream running through it, but instead of a normal river bank along the sides it had nylon lenos (stuff we use at work to hold the edges of the material together) keeping the ground from eroding. Towards the back of the store the lenos were coming unraveled, and me being me, I had to fix them. So off I go with Charley in tow to find the root of the problem. At this point the dream environment changes to the outdoors, and we're in an open-cab truck type vehicle driving along the side of the river. We come across a small waterfall, and I stopped the 'truck', got out, and made my way down the dropoff. A little ways further, the river opened up into a lake, and as I'm going along the waterfront I found a catch selvage buried in a hole in the sand.

For some reason I knew this catch selvage was the source of my little river problem, so I started to pull it out of the hole. At that point a squad of American soldiers walked up and told me that the Japanese were responsible, and as we're talking a Japanese soldier on a flying surfboard jet thing circles us, and me and a soldier shoot it down and loot the dead body for ammo and a cellphone and loose change. For some reason the cellphone has some sort of evidence on it, and after meeting back up with the rest of the squad and we decide it's best to split up and meet at some american embassy/airport. Now, for some reason the soldier I shot down the bad guy with was named Neal and I guess in our short time together we got to be really close friends, but when it came time to split up, Neal had to go take the captured surfboard jet thing and get it to the embassy. So Charley and I got teamed up with a soldier named John. John looked like Kai from Lexx, only without the beehive hairdo, heh. So yeah, me, Charley, and John get in the truck and we have to make it to the embassy/airport with this cellphone full of important information, and as we're crashing through backcountry roads, we're being chased by military-controlled passenger liner jets. The embassy/airport comes into view from over a hill at the same time as another 747 when all of a sudden the whole truck is pulled up into the air by an American helicopter and taken the rest of the way to our destination.

When we land, we all run inside and go through the terminal into a parking deck. There, John gets an encrypted message that looks alot like one of those letter posters in an optometrist's office, and after he decodes it, he hands it to me.

It said that Neal died.

I remember looking at it for a while and growing incredibly more upset, and then I woke up - still angry and sad that Neal was killed.

Captain Untouchable
Feb 23rd, 2012, 04:00:56 AM
I drempt I was being attacked by a shark.

When I woke up, my leg was bleeding.

O_O

Glen Fiddich
Mar 2nd, 2012, 12:14:09 AM
I just drempt that I taught a bunch of assorted local residents to march in military formation, and then sing an acapella arrangement of a Plan B song with a marching dance routine for an international competition.

:cyduck

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 2nd, 2012, 11:35:39 AM
I dreamed that my glasses came but they were not the right frames. The box was full of random junk, too, like it was a catch-all for things that didn't go anywhere from the warehouse. I had to go back to the store to try to get the right glasses again.

That's a pretty boring dream, lol.

Captain Untouchable
Mar 31st, 2012, 12:47:29 AM
It was the Summer of 2012, and I was living in the rural English town where I grew up. I wasn't living alone though: for some reason I was also living with Brian, and a girl who I lived with in halls for a year at uni, who was called Sam and played hockey.

That in itself was usual, but the dream decided to phrase itself in a very odd way. It quickly turned into How I Met Your Mother, with me apparently narrating my own actions as I described some funny and yet not particularly deep story about how everyone wanted me to spend the evening with them doing something completely different. Barney Stinson - who was there for no good reason at all - also wanted to spend the evening with me, so that I could be his wingman; I suggested he take Brian, but he told me "No, brah; I need a wingman who won't keep all the chicks for himself." Apparently, Dream Brian is something of a stud. Who knew?!

Anyway, the story was resolved with us all deciding that we were going to do what I was going to do anyway, but as a foursome instead of a duo. So we climbed into a taxi - which was for some reason driven by Christin - and set off down a road lined with trees. Christin kept asking us things like "Am I driving on the right side?", and taking her hands off the wheel to get video footage of the trees so she could email it to me; to which I ended up yelling: "I CAN SEE THE TREES! I'M RIGHT -- WATCH OUT FOR THE TRUCK!"

We ended up at the hospital, with Dream Christin in an amusingly-posed full body cast. Everyone else was completely uninjured; Dream Brian speculated that it was something to do with his magnificent beard. Dream Charley then entered, and was wearing an apron with inflatable breasts on it; he got one of those canned laughter style live studio audience cheering things to herald his arrival, but I was the only one who seemed to think that was weird.

Then we all went to a bar called "Liz". Christin was sat in the booth still in the full body cast - and then Magneto walked in. Barney Stinson told us all "Hey look, Liz will be happy: she's always wanted Michael Fassbender to come inside her," then did a Hey-o! / High Five combination.

Then I woke up.

Crusader
Apr 2nd, 2012, 03:05:03 AM
Fucked up nightmare of the day:

I dreamt that Charley, Christin, Jenny, Chris and I were sitting in a car driving the Autobahn up to Berlin for no specified reason. Charley was driving and once we heard on the radio that there is a traffic jam ahead Charley used the navigation system to drive around it.

So we leave the Autobahn and like it always happens with those damn navigation systems we end up driving on a dirt road through a fogy forest. Then Christin is starting to ask Charley if he thinks that this is the right road. And Charley is all like "Ma'am the Lady says we are supposed to drive that way so we do that."

We then reach somekind of small town inside the forest with a lot of abandoned buildings since we are in eastern Germany now this is not that odd. While driving we spot some pale blue human like shapes between the trees now and then.

Eventually we reach an old abandend industry complex with silos and huge chimneys and suddenly one of those pale blue human things runs into the car and Charley drives over it. We stop because we are all scared that we ran over a human being and want to check on it. But then the guy suddenly stands up and moves torwards us we realize that something is wrong. As we look around we notice a lot more pale blue humans only dressed in their dirty white boxer shorts moving in our direction. So we all jump back into the car and I end up at the driver's seat.

So I am driving as fast as I can while running over those zombie like creatures while Chris on the backseat is complaining about my driving: "Peter, do you really have to run over all of them? Who let Peter drive in the first place." I then turn around the car using the hand break in order to drive all the way back. Now the navigation system starts to complain as well.

We ended up at the school house of this small settlement that actually looks pretty new. Jenny then has got the idea we could start the alarm system of the school in order to get help. So we go inside and I am like "Oh I always wanted to do that!" bash the small window of the firealarm in and press the button.

Bad idea the fire alarm goes on and this attracts even more of those creatures that are now moving inside the building as well. So we fight our way through them while they always explode into blue and red mists of gore once we punch and kick them.

At the schools cafeteria we run into a guy and a girl with less pale skin and in full clothing. Their hair has not turned white yet so we figure they are none of them but once we talk to them we realize they are already in the process of turning since they are totaly unmotivated and depressed. So we leave the EMO zombies behind and fight our way back out to the car since we all agree that the longer we stay here the more likely it is that we will turn as well.

So we drive like a bat out of hell back to the Autobahn. After that the dream got blury involved driving over a snowy mountain pass and more of those creatures and then the alarm clock rang.

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 2nd, 2012, 11:12:55 AM
"Peter, do you really have to run over all of them? Who let Peter drive in the first place."

:lol!! So true to life.

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 3rd, 2012, 03:22:26 AM
I dreamt that I was at a con with Sarah and we met Sean Bean cosplaying as Ned Stark, and Nikolai Costerwhatsit cosplaying as Jaime. Also there was some kind of panic wherein everyone had to evacuated the hotel and I was like "NOOOO MY PASSPORT, we have to go back for it! I would go back for your passport Sarah!" So we went back and discovered nothing was wrong in the hotel, and looted some empty hotel rooms. The end.

Chartis
Apr 3rd, 2012, 04:03:43 AM
I dreamt that I was at a con with Sarah and we met Sean Bean cosplaying as Ned Stark, and Nikolai Costerwhatsit cosplaying as Jaime...

Mama liiiiiiike. :smokin

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 3rd, 2012, 04:05:32 AM
I got my picture taken with Jaime, but Ned was all.. oh no I can't, but I have some glossy photoprints of myself that I can sign for you. He was just carrying them around in his jerkin/doublet/whatever you call that, a whole stack of them.

Chartis
Apr 3rd, 2012, 04:15:32 AM
What a conceited ninny. That appointment to Hand of the King really went to his head. :(

Heidrich Alderman
Apr 3rd, 2012, 04:21:04 AM
I drempt that Liz had superpowers. She flew into my room and threw a shoe at my head. I woke up.

Why you be mean to me, dream Liz? :(

Chartis
Apr 3rd, 2012, 04:43:51 AM
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BGLR25EJtfE?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BGLR25EJtfE?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Wyl Staedtler
Apr 6th, 2012, 02:16:32 AM
Last night I had a dream that when I went to put away the mouthwash that I really genuinely had bought earlier in the afternoon, there was a big fuck off bottle underneath the sink already. I was really aggravated that I'd wasted money on an economy-sized jug when we had it at home all along.

So, logically, I tore out all the staircases and installed "minivators", which were very small elevators that came with free fancy drinks.

:huh

John Glayde
Apr 6th, 2012, 04:15:17 AM
I drempt that I ironed my jeans, and ate a cadbury's cream egg.

50% of that dream is coming true right now, at least. :smokin

Emelie Shadowstar
Apr 6th, 2012, 06:32:46 AM
I dreamed that I was going to some huge outdoor mall with someone and I didn't want to be there...

So I was determined to just buy ice cream but I woke up before I could! :(

Mara Tallen
Apr 6th, 2012, 03:45:42 PM
*offers Em chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream*

So, normally I don't remember my dreams, but I took a nap earlier, and for once, I remember it with relative clarity.

We were all down at D*Con, dressed up as SpecForce soldiers. Only, the Hilton was a war-zone and the other attendees were trying to kill us. Gradually, people sort of started disappearing and their characters showed up in their place. But we kept going without missing a beat. At one point, we were all scoping out one of the ballrooms and I was wiring an explosive to a door we couldn't get through. I looked up, Jace was gone and Glayde was standing in his place, with Jenny/Salem behind him. He muttered something that I can't remember and shot me in the chest.

I woke up with a start and had issues catching my breath for a few minutes. Nice going Jace ;)

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 6th, 2012, 03:48:16 PM
Hang on... Jenny/Salem? What did I look like? o_O Half me, half Christian Bale?

Kala'ndryl Ryj
Apr 6th, 2012, 05:12:32 PM
*lol* It was Christian Bale...but he was wearing the Chewie as Che t-shirt I had seen you in earlier in the dream, hence the / :)

Ceto Rübezahl
Apr 6th, 2012, 05:19:52 PM
How do you know that Salem didn't just kill Jenny, and steal her shirt?

I wouldn't put it past him. :shakefist

Kala'ndryl Ryj
Apr 6th, 2012, 05:25:08 PM
I don't :ohno

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 8th, 2012, 08:24:32 AM
More than anything I am amused by the thought of Christian Bale trying to fit into my clothing :mneh

Last night, my dream... I don't remember exactly but it was inspired by talk of pretzel shaped head-wear and using said head-wear to beat up aliens.

Captain Untouchable
Apr 10th, 2012, 10:45:09 AM
It was the summer, and we were driving to Atlanta. For some reason I was driving Christin's car... and Peter, Liz, and Charley were in there too. You guys were posting in the car, passing a laptop from person to person, and apparently it got to my turn. I pointed out that I couldn't post and drive at the same time, so you guys started ribbing me about being a noob. Christin got really angry (and southern) at me - "The people in the other car are waiting on you, Jace. Stop being a dick." - and then all of a sudden Charley chimes in from the back and says: "Dude, just turn on the autopilot."

So the car is cruising down the interstate, and I'm posting away... and Peter leans in between the two seats and points to the autobot symbol on the dashboard and is all: "Hey, what does that button do?"

Christin yells "No! You'll wake the bumblebee!" but all Peter hears is the word 'bumblebee', goes "Oh, cool!" and presses it.

Thirty seconds later, a giant mutant bumblebee appears in the rear view mirror, and starts chasing us down the interstate. The other car pulls over, and Chris winds down the window, yelling "What the fuck did you guys do?" And then for some reason the bumblebee starts shooting lasers.

Chris turns into a fucking badass, and the roof on his car folds down, and there's Jenny and Sarah, with machine guns, and they start unloading at the bumblebee. But as everyone knows, mutant bumblebees have armour plating, and the bullets weren't doing nothing.

In the back of our car, Liz starts freaking out - "It's just a little bee! What has he ever done to you?" - but Charley just looks at her, and tells her that the bee thinks she has a fat ass. Liz grabs a gun, and yells "Well, fuck him then," and starts shooting out of her window at the thing.

So we've got Sarah, Liz, and Jenny, raining bullets on this thing, but nothing is happening. So Charley lets out this sigh, leans out of his window, and pops a single shot through the bee's wing. It starts spiralling out of control, hits the ground, and explodes in a massive fireball.

We're all understandably relieved... and then Charley leans forward between the seats and goes: "Hey dude, can we go back and get some of that meat? I have this great idea for a salad."

And then I woke up.

:cyduck

Dee
Apr 10th, 2012, 09:29:34 PM
Oh god...

*wipes away tears of laughter*

...you have the BEST dreams, Jace :D

Xel-Naga
Apr 19th, 2012, 07:27:50 AM
I dreamed that a SWF Admin (I don't remember which) sent me a PM telling me that I was a horrible person and that I needed to stop creating so many pointless threads. Oh, and they gave me -8 reputation. It was really weird and during the course of the actual dream I did indeed believe that I had spammed the forum with threads.

Felt like a dream that thirteen year old me should have had as a wake up call.

Inyos Aamoran
Apr 19th, 2012, 07:53:30 AM
I had a dream that Charley was wearing a purple sleeping bag around his waist, talking in a super-camp accent, lounging around on the sofa like a Hutt, and insisting we all call him Zero the Hicks.

It was okay though - Sarah and I were there. She was wearing a bath robe, and I was dressed as Flash Gordon. We both had lightsabers. Chris was there too... everyone was insisting that he was a giant lizard man, but to me it just looked like Chris in a cape. Oh, and Christin was scooching around sat on a skateboard, making droid noises and pretending to be an astromech.

Less SWTOR before bed, methinks. >_<

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 21st, 2012, 10:39:51 AM
Charley said that if I didn't post this particular dream from last night I would be committing some sort of horrid crime, so here goes.

So I had some cats. They were all adorable and cute, being in that weird phase between kitten and grown cat.

Now, apparently you can unscrew cat heads, peel off their outer skin and fur, and replace their tear duct bottles whenever they get empty. So I had this fantastic idea to change it up a bit, so I took one of the cats, and unscrewed its' head. Take note, the cat was and still is purring as I'm doing this.

With the head removed, I proceeded to removed the outer skin and fur layer like I was taking a sock of my foot.

So now I had this inner bit, with the eyes and whiskers and nose and stuff, with a little water bottle attached at the base of the neck. Unscrewing the water bottle, I replaced it with a mustard bottle, and put the cat back together.

The cat is still purring all through this, and after I got it put together, I decided to give it a test-squeeze.

Mustard tears achieved.

Also, earlier in the night I had a dream that I let Jace drive my car, but being the manic side-seat driver that I am, I ended up taking the wheel and steering from the passenger seat half the time.

Taataani Meorrrei
Apr 21st, 2012, 10:43:12 AM
It's like the mouth of madness every single time! You have a gift of insanity.

I just prefer to live vicariously though you since I almost never have a dream.

Emelie Shadowstar
Apr 21st, 2012, 10:45:31 AM
:lol mustard kitten tears?? wtf did you EAT before BED Christin?!

Taataani Meorrrei
Apr 21st, 2012, 10:46:06 AM
Ethiopian food. No mustard included.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 21st, 2012, 10:51:43 AM
Yeah, I only had a tiny bit of Ethiopian food for dinner since I wasn't very hungry. Also, two bud lights. I seriously have no idea what well my brain dipped into for that dream ^_^;

Wyl Staedtler
Apr 21st, 2012, 02:23:04 PM
Woke up at 3 am with massive full-body quakes and absolutely freezing, in spite of always sleeping with at least three blankets and a down comforter. Got up, walked upstairs, drained a glass of water and a couple fizzy vitamin C tablets, echinacea, and goldenseal, then shuffled back to bed to try and warm up.

I ended up in that half-asleep/half-awake state where you're dreaming but interacting verbally with your dream (my cousins Keenan, Kyle, Kamir, and Seamus in the next room came in because I was chatting away.)

ANYWAY. So I was talking with Noomi Rapace, telling her that I felt terrible. She had a datapad and was going over my symptoms one by one, nodding.

"So you're freezing but not cold, can't stop shaking, your skin is sensitive to the touch and your joints and lower back are aching?" she says.

I apparently say, out loud, "Yes, that's what I've been trying to tell you. It's not just the motion sickness pills and it's not the sharks."

She yanks out another foil blanket and covers me (Keenan apparently pulled my emergency blanket up over me) and says, "Well, there's only one logical explanation: we're in space."

And suddenly it all clicked - of course I felt like crap, we were in space! Oh god, now I could relax and just ride out the fevral shivers.

Sadly there was no David. :(

Droo
Apr 30th, 2012, 11:53:50 PM
My dream involved Zem Vymes, Justin Timberlake, and a mirror. :o

Iain Carrick
May 1st, 2012, 02:06:48 PM
Droo, I worry about you.

Mu Satach
May 9th, 2012, 12:51:12 PM
4 words:

Looney Tunes on ICE!

Dasquian Belargic
May 15th, 2012, 10:50:43 AM
I dreamt that the forums got hacked :ohno everyone's avatar was changed to a crude childrens drawing, mocking their character. It was awful and hilarious.

Razielle Alastor
May 15th, 2012, 10:58:55 AM
OMG that's awesome. ^ Someone needs to draw these! :lol

I dreamed I was on some kind of televised singing / talent show. O_o I don't know why. But please.... vote for me anyway!! :ohno

Tukphen
May 31st, 2012, 06:55:34 AM
In my dream, my new house had a secret underground bunker. Among other things, Thunderbird 1 came up out of the duck pond. The geese were not too pleased about that.

In an entirely separate dream, I was giving a presentation on the socio-political commentary of the Thomas the Tank Engine books. For some reason, Doctor Who was in the audience. Afterwards I asked him if he was there to take me on an adventure... he told me "No, I just like trains."

Wtf, brain? >_<

Tristan Alastor
Jun 11th, 2012, 10:59:37 AM
I dreamt I was the Hulk last night.

Yes, I'm posting that with this avatar.

Mauvoisin Al'Gray
Jun 17th, 2012, 09:31:59 PM
I really hate not remembering dreams...I woke up this morning and was just beyond pissed off at Chris and Charley - but I can't remember why :p

Aaron Nomarr
Jun 19th, 2012, 03:49:53 PM
I had the sniffles last night, took some meds, and the resulting dream:
Here I am in a car, my friend's driving, and we're in the middle of a desert. we're just cruising along with the radio on, which was playing some old thing I didn't recognize, when some jackass on a kangaroo jumps our car and starts beating the shit out of my friend. Of course, this results in the car losing control and plunging off a cliff, only to land in the middle of a lake, where the underwater chimpanzees with wrenches start taking the car apart. I woke up after one of them touched a fuse and blew everything sky-high.

Mu Satach
Jun 25th, 2012, 12:52:41 AM
^ now that's exciting

Underwater chimps with wrenches? Beyond awesome.

mine? - the hair club for babies... baldness now corrected at any age.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 19th, 2012, 03:27:46 AM
As part of a long and fairly bizarre dream I had last night, I dreamt we got to DragonCon and I had brought a completely empty suitcase with me. No clothes, no nothing, for the whole trip.

:whaa

Captain Untouchable
Dec 9th, 2012, 05:27:48 PM
Totally forgot we had this thread. :cyduck

Last night I drempt that the Dark Banana team were on a quest. Except it was a quest in real life. We were us, dressed in normal clothes, but we had the skills and abilities of our respective characters, and were in some sort of generic modern city location. Peter was with us, but he didn't do anything: every time we wanted to do something (like, say, use my grappling hook to scale up the side of a shopping mall, because that seemed like a sensible thing to do at the time), he would just give us this slightly evil smirk look (you all know the look I mean), and then we'd try it.

The main plot of the quest seemed to be the fact that Brian had been transformed into a pug - a pug of the awesome talking, wisecracking, Men in Black variety. He did the "religious ghouls" voice a lot, which was awesome for creeping out people on the bus. We wanted to transform him back, so Charley asked Siri where we could buy buttons (obviously). We went, and while Charley and Dee were trying to rough up the salesman guy for information, Sarah and Jenny were looking at Brian in a really weird way. Next thing I knew, we were strutting down the street Reservoir Dogs style, all wearing black suits, white shirts, black ties, and sunglasses, with Brian trotting along next to us trying to keep up. (Peter was the random guy in the shell suit)

The quest culminated with some kind of demon octopus monster (obviously) that was being all demonic and octopussy in the river. Brian bravely charged into battle, but presumably failed his roll, fumbled his jump off the bridge, and landed straight in the river... at which point he remembered that he was both incapable of swimming and terrified of water, and so spent the remainder of the fight frantically doggy-paddling and trying not to drown. Charley and Dee managed to get horses from somewhere, and Charley had somehow managed to convince Peter that because it was technically the horse swimming and not him, his armour wouldn't encumber any of his not-drowning rolls. After unsuccessfully attempting to mount the demon and getting tossed half-way up the river, I wound up attacking the beast with my axes while mounted on a jet ski.

At one point, a couple of old women seemed concerned at the apparent group of nineties mobsters wandering around the city with medieval weapons. Fortunately, one of them pointed out that: "It's a Sunday, dear: they're probably looking for the Welsh." Her friend concluded that this made sense, and that it explained why we were apparently dressed for a funeral.

What the fuck, brain. :huh

Nínim
Dec 10th, 2012, 05:14:22 AM
I like your brain (not in the Zombie-way, but in the It-tells-funny-stories-way).

Crusader
Dec 10th, 2012, 07:25:41 AM
Peter was with us, but he didn't do anything: every time we wanted to do something (like, say, use my grappling hook to scale up the side of a shopping mall, because that seemed like a sensible thing to do at the time), he would just give us this slightly evil smirk look ...

There is a look?

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Dec 30th, 2012, 05:28:02 AM
Dreamt I was at an airport last night. It was unremarkable except that instead of the normal statue-type things about, there were life-sized statues of Metal Gear, Metal Gear Ray, and one of those robotech mech-jet things.

Then the dream shifted, and Charley and I were on a country road and found Falcor lying in the road, having been hit by some backwoods yokel and left behind like roadkill. There was pale pink gooey blood all over the place.

I really have no idea where any of that could've possibly come from.

Carter Hall
Dec 30th, 2012, 10:11:48 AM
^ Falcor is a Klingon?!

Droo
Dec 30th, 2012, 10:30:46 AM
Last night, I was protecting dinosaur egss with Nigella Lawson from an angry farmer with a giant tractor.

Halajiin Rabeak
Dec 30th, 2012, 01:08:06 PM
I wish I still dreamed; that way I could join you all in this fun.

Barbara Nolan
Dec 30th, 2012, 03:26:16 PM
I was dreaming about getting 'saucy' with my husband and then having to put the kids back into bed, and then my kids in real life burst into the room and scared me awake, telling me about 'poop' in the hallway.

Horrible, horrible way to wake up.

And it wasn't poop it was cat vomit (still had Christmas tree in it, too). Plus they each managed to step in it.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Dec 30th, 2012, 03:56:48 PM
Another one I had this morning involved myself and Charley at Jones' house, and charley was all excited because he wanted to meet Thomas. Of course Thomas wasn't showing his face, so Charley got sad. Jones was also there pouring cider on me, and then Bryn trotted in happy as can be :shrug:

Captain Untouchable
Jan 1st, 2013, 10:30:43 AM
I drempt that I was Jubilee from X-Men.

I really hope it was to do with all the fireworks. :uhoh

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 5th, 2013, 07:25:15 AM
I dreamt I was Nightwing.

^ Cross-over gender-swap team-up?

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:29:56 AM
Had a dream about the dinosaur power rangers. I blame Jace.

Captain Untouchable
Jan 23rd, 2013, 02:40:37 PM
My work here is done. :smokin

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jan 24th, 2013, 12:27:57 AM
I'd also had a lot of cough syrup before bed, which would explain why the dinosaur zoids or whatever they're called were hooked up to their respective rangers by bloody and pus-crusted neural connection ports and draining the rangers' life forces.

Captain Untouchable
Mar 25th, 2013, 02:52:09 PM
I've started having insanely vivid dreams again. Last week involved me giving an incredibly detailed episode pitch to the producers of Arrow (apparently they "liked that thing that you did", though annoyingly no one actually explained how I managed to trick them into letting me write for TV)... but the one I had last night was just weird.

For starters, I was seventeen and still at school... only I was still at my primary school (= elementary, I think?), and my school uniform was a couple of sizes too small so the sleeves stopped half-way down my forearms. Some sort of crime involving stealing school bags had transpired, and a guy I went to school with was somehow involved, but I couldn't remember what the person's name was. One of the teachers was also part of the scam: he distracted the students, and when their bags had been abandoned a pair of Mexican car thieves in biker jackets (:huh) swooped in and stole them. I appeared to have unearthed this, and confronted said teacher, who for some reason was wearing a coat made out of the cardboard food packaging and biscuit wrappers. I vowed to expose the truth, and for some reason ripped a jaffa cake box off his packet-jacket to emphasise my point before walking out and going home. Home turned out to be the house I lived in when I was ten, but it had a really big country garden out of the back for no adequately explained reason. A guy called Andrew was there, who seemed to be my brother and looked like a much younger version of Andrew Lee Potts, but sounded American; while I was talking to him about the case he kept insisting on changing the subject to whether or not I was going to help him fold sweaters, because apparently our father (who I'm pretty sure was Hugh Jackman) had a really bad shaving rash, and it was terminal. (:huh) In amongst the sweaters I found one for my school uniform that was actually the correct size, and it turned out that Andrew had wanted me to help him as part of an elaborate rouse to make sure I found it and learned that I was destined to solve the case of the missing school bags.

The teacher in the packet-jacket ended up being arrested, so I presumably succeeded... but both in the dream and in the waking world, I still can't remember the name of that bloody guy from school, and it's really bugging me for no apparent reason.

Droo
Apr 1st, 2013, 07:58:01 AM
I was going to a friend's birthday party. It was taking place on the floor of a skyscraper, there was music and people danced around the quartered office cublicles that spanned the entire floor. My friends and I were to go to the secret VIP room, where the party guests were to assemble, except the key to the room, which for some reason was a tesseract in a glass container, had been left in the toilets by one of my friends. I went looking for it, and on the way I encountered Peter, whose birthday it happened to be. We ended up on the roof of the building and noticed that there were no lights on the block around us - we noticed this because the American flags were dark, instead of being lit up.

It was at this point I realised I'd had this dream before, which gave it a film-like quality, and I became aware of what was going to happen next. Me and Peter quickly evacuated the roof as bullets started to zip past our heads. Inside the building, armed men were slaughtering the party guests, and an actor (it was presuambly his "film") was being congratulated on the commercial success of the movie as we evacuated the place. When we stepped onto the street, we were clearly in New York and it no longer felt like a dream or a film.

There were people falling from the sky, having jumped, and landing violently on the pavement all around. There was pandemonium. Some bodies were falling on cars, killing their passengers outright. Me and my mate, Chris, jumped onto the hood of a family car and first lifted the mother out through the sunroof, followed by one of her three children. I looked up. The street seemed much narrower, the buildings were almost entirely obscured by an ocean of arms desperately reaching out at us from either side. They relieved us of the mother and the child, carrying them away to safety almost as if they were some gravity-defying crowd-surfers.

That was when I noticed the falling people. They were falling slowly from the sky, and endless column of them like a waterfall, men, women, and children. The arms reached out but they couldn't save them. Bodies crashed down all around me until I was soaked through with blood. A little girl fell onto the car windscreen, and I eased her broken little body away, with her last strength she cried out angrily against our aggressors, and as I laid her onto the pavement, I realised it was my sister.

When I woke up, I ran my hand over my chest and for a few moments I could still feel it cold and slick with blood. Once I was fully awake, I became aware of two things, one, that this was a dream I've had many times before, and two, that this time I had to write it down. I'd only been asleep a couple of hours, I was exhausted, but had to do it. I hope that by writing it down, I've somehow extracted it from my brain and trapped it on the page, because it is a dream I never want to have again!

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 1st, 2013, 09:49:32 AM
Ugh, what a terrible dream! :(

Callista
Apr 2nd, 2013, 03:29:01 PM
Class F15 tornadoes in Dallas! Not sure how high of winds that would be, but I think in my dream the classification was based on diameter, not wind speed. It was like half the width of Dallas.

It was kind of crazy... and ginormous. Friends and I were on our way to a hockey game when it and several smaller ones hit. I got separated from everyone because I was wearing boots that didn't allow me to run very fast (I remember taking them off, though). I left my phone in the car and was freaking out not knowing where anyone was. :(

Emelie Shadowstar
Jun 16th, 2013, 01:58:14 PM
Dreamed last night I was some cousin of the Greyjoys and they made me go seduce "That evil guy" (...why are our spoiler tags not working? >: ) while they busted out Theon.

THE FUCK? lol Like that would end well.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 16th, 2013, 02:08:09 PM
I had no less than 3 separate dreams last night about missing my flight to LA, all for different reasons

I even woke up like OH SHIT WHAT TIME IS IT MY FLIGHT

x_x

Emelie Shadowstar
Jun 16th, 2013, 05:08:53 PM
You still have another month! :lol

Tom Harriman
Sep 24th, 2013, 12:08:13 AM
I think my subconscious has officially become Hollywood: it is now recycling old dream ideas and making sequels.

A long time ago (possibly even when I was still at school?) I had a dream where I was sent to the International Space Station as part of a team that needed to replace the light fittings. Apparently IKEA had made Sweden's contribution to the ISS and the astronauts were having trouble with the instructions; and I (according to NASA) have "a natural talent for using screwdrivers in zero-g."

Tonight, I was enlisted by NASA once again as part of an almost Armageddon style scenario: there had been a catastrophic failure with the electronics and utilities on the ISS, so I was to be sent up with a team of space plumbers and telephone repair men to sort it out. Among other things, I was trained in how to use the Utilities, Sanitation, Electronics and Repair (USER) Interface, and was given the astonishing title of Emergency Maintenance Technician for Lightbulbs and WIFI.

One of the astronauts had a weird obsession with hot chocolate (during our briefing he made five cups, and wandered around trying to find people to drink the others), and had invented a zero-g hot chocolate dispenser for use on the space shuttle, which launched tiny orbs of hot chocolate for you to float around the cabin and drink out of mid-air.

And now I want hot chocolate, but there is none in the house. :(

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Mar 4th, 2014, 12:26:15 PM
I'm totally committing thread necromancy but I don't care.

Last week sometime I dreamed that we were having a nerd event (not sure where though, just that we were in a living room). Charley was there, Sarah, Jones, Jace, Holly, and a random dude sitting between Jones and Charley on a couch.

So we're all just chilling out, when all of a sudden holy shit, we realize that this random dude hanging with us is Tim Zahn! Apparently he remembered all of you who'd actually got to meet him in 09, and for those that he'd not met, it seemed he visited Fans enough to know about the silly and stupid stuff that'd gone on (and still does).

Unfortunately Jace had - for some reason - taken a sleeping pill, so he would be asking questions that trailed off into snores. Also for some reason Sarah was getting grumpy because she was tired of drinking cider (wtf o_O), Holly started lifting weights like a crazy person, and I even tried my hand at doing some chin-ups.

And that was pretty much it. There was another part of the dream that was separate and much darker, and involved people bleeding black oil from their eyes and mouths due to a sort of acid rain/dust cloud type thing that was - in the dream - called Brown Syndrome. I have no idea.

Mu Satach
Mar 6th, 2014, 12:40:24 PM
I'm going to go out an a limb here... do you like scifi? ;)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Mar 6th, 2014, 01:18:08 PM
Haha :p

Last night's dream was also equal parts awesome and weird/disturbing.

First part involved being at a suncoast/gamestop type of store, and I was looking for pc copies of both New Vegas and Skyrim. Unable to find it in the normal games section, I went down this lon aisle towards a cluster of people that looked like employees, but when I got close enough and started asking whether they had either of those games for pc, one of the people morphed into a small fat blob of I-don't-even-know-how to describe it, and began chasing me back the way I'd come. It was actually really unnerving, and I had a hard time falling back to sleep after that. I remember looking at my phone to check the time, and it was only 3:12 AM.

Once I finally was able to fall back asleep, I had some awesome mishmash of Metal Gear Solid and Assassin's Creed waiting for me in dreamland. I distinctly remember going into some Wal-Mart like store that was also a casino/mall/hotel, and had been tasked with assassinating someone. Got in an elevator with an old dude that immediately began being a pervy old man. I got out on the 5th floor (for some reason that was a relevant floor), and had to scale an architectural face that held a pool up top. My partner met me up top, and we walked through a mall-type foodcourt, all the while she's lamenting the fact that she can't just upend chairs and murder everyone there.

My brain is a strange cat.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Mar 21st, 2014, 09:34:52 AM
Apparently Hitler really REALLY liked Popeye's fried chicken, because I had to get five huge party boxes of chicken and three bags worth of sides for his wedding o_O

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Nov 22nd, 2014, 05:32:21 PM
Last Thursday I had a dream that Charley and I were living somewhere in Africa. There was a bomb that went off, but it wasn't a bomb-bomb; rather it was a stink bomb. It smelled terrible, and Charley and I were lamenting this fact.

Then I woke up. Heisenberg was doing his normal sleepytime cute spooning, laying with his head on my arm. The smell hit me like a ton of bricks - it was like Satan took a dump and then lit it on fire. Groggy and horrified, I realized that the damn cat had farted again. I immediately pushed him right off the edge of the bed, but that stench lingered. My gawd how it lingered >_<

Ben Merasska
Mar 27th, 2015, 09:53:15 AM
Last night I dreamt that somehow I hooked up with this Vietnamese girl I know in a high school I never went to and we did lots of really romantic things like walking through beautiful forests and picnics and stuff, but it morphed somehow into us going back and forth in time fighting supernatural evils and ghosts and demons and stuff. A lot of it was really very intense, and I was epic; and I think that's what finally woke me up, because of the dissonance — I knew I couldn't be that awesome, so it had to be a dream.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 10th, 2015, 12:58:50 AM
I had a dream the other night that I was on the phone with my mom, and she told me that my youngest sister had died in a plane crash. At the time I was talking with her, Charley and I were on a plane ourselves that'd hit massive turbulence, and was going down as well.

That same night, Charley had a dream that we'd been robbed again.

I told my buddy about it, and he said that that night he'd also had a dream that a tornado had wiped Berry (a town here in Alabama) off the face of the earth.

A few minutes ago, Charley just told me that his mom had had a nightmare the same night.

What in the world is going on o_O

Arya Ravenwing
Apr 10th, 2015, 01:08:46 AM
I haven't had any nightmares. Does that make you feel any better? ^_^;

Captain Untouchable
Mar 29th, 2017, 01:33:20 AM
I was in a gas station convenience store thing that was making illegal YouTube videos. I was attempting to learn how to make yogurt from scratch with ingredients from the store, but the video wasn't uploaded yet. Suddenly, a terrorist (who looked like Phil Mitchell from EastEnders) came in, subdued everyone, and then stole a gas can of tap water before leaving, communicating only in glares.

My dreams had been normal, guys. I blame Geoff for this. :colbert

Zereth Lancer
Mar 29th, 2017, 01:41:51 AM
You can't blame me for anything. There were no bathrooms involved.

Captain Untouchable
Mar 29th, 2017, 05:41:05 AM
That's because most people don't dream about pooping.

(I hope. :uhoh)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Mar 29th, 2017, 12:51:38 PM
I had a dream the other night that I was on my way to work, and David Lo Pan was following me. Like, I looked in my rearview mirror and he was floating/hovering behind me, following me down the road.

... most of my dreams lately have to do with work, going to work, being late for work, being at work, you know: the fun stuff in life :p