PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: The Old Republic

Captain Untouchable
Dec 10th, 2011, 05:32:59 PM
We've casually tossed around the idea of doing some roleplays based on / around our SWTOR characters. Now that we're only a week or so away from Early Access, and most of us have had a taste of our respective origin stories and what-not, I was wondering if people would be interested in starting a prologue type thread - something in a similar vein to the webcomics that the game itself has been doing for the last year or so.

Maybe a prior adventure where all our Sith characters are on the same ship/planet... or maybe more of a collection of one-shot/one-post origin stories, to give people a flavour of who your toon is and how you intend to play them?

Or would people prefer to wait until they've actually created their character in-game first, to make sure the names match. :uhoh

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 11th, 2011, 02:45:02 AM
Since I haven't had a chance to play the game yet, I'll probably wait until I've rolled my character before writing anything about them

Al-Maisan
Dec 26th, 2011, 01:28:57 AM
Is there any way we can get the MMO thread tag made available in the Star Wars Roleplay section? I don't think there's any point adding in new open/close type tag thingies, but using the Shadows of the Republic tags for something four thousand years in the past seems like a bit of a stretch. ^_^;

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 26th, 2011, 03:50:09 AM
Maaaaaybe.

And by maybe I mean, I've just done it!

Al-Maisan
Dec 26th, 2011, 05:09:00 AM
Well in that case, maaaaybe I'll think you're awesome for having done so. ;)

You're going to regret the custom title image though - I may or may not have spent a couple of hours the other day going a bit crazy with avatars (http://o6u.referata.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_The_Old_Republic), and you just gave me an excuse to create accounts and upload a bunch of them. ^_^;

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 26th, 2011, 05:12:15 AM
I think we all know that was going to happen, regardless :mneh

Na'ir al Saif
Dec 26th, 2011, 05:28:23 AM
I have absolutely no idea what you mean. :uhoh

Avis Satyra
Dec 26th, 2011, 06:22:26 AM
Yeah... it's not like Jace is addicted to characters or anything. :colbert

:uhoh

The Outlaw Gunner
Dec 27th, 2011, 04:52:53 AM
I aped your avatar style... but used an in-game screenshot of Gunner! Now I just need to find a suitably >D pose for Shodan.

Avis Satyra
Dec 27th, 2011, 04:59:55 PM
The use of aurebesh in mine is an in-joke from teamspeak - I sort of read one of the posters on Dromund Kaas, and found out it's weird to be able to read Star Wars.

Maybe I should stop using it as a chat-up line? :huh