PDA

View Full Version : Has Been Might Again

Travis North
Sep 11th, 2011, 04:09:51 PM
Well it's been quite a while since I've put any true effort in roleplaying under the various handles I've created over the past few years and I'm finding it difficult to write under those aliases these days. Not that it's hard to pick up where any of them have left off, I just don't have the same solid ideas for the characters as I had when they were originally conceived so I've decided to retire the lot and start fresh. (If there happens to be any threads where these characters are needed I'll be glad to write what I can so as to tie up any loose ends.)

As it is now I've chosen to dedicate what free time I have for writing here into a single new character which I'll introduce sometime later this month after I flesh out more details.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 12th, 2011, 11:25:42 AM
Tell us more!

Travis North
Sep 12th, 2011, 12:59:17 PM
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/114/d/9/street_samurai_takes_fire_by_fastfood-d3et0h3.jpg

The major influence thus far is the Street Samurai of Shadowrun as depicted above, the character itself shares a similar appearance to the one portrayed here including the cybernetic arm. Also stirring into the mix is some background fluff on a mercenary outfit and the organizations who contract them for work in the Outer Rim Territories. I've also decided that the character will be a near-human member of the Epicanthix species.