PDA

View Full Version : Planning a Form Thread.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 6th, 2011, 09:20:55 PM
Hey everyone!

I recently got back to writing Wei, and wanted to continue his story arc of learning all seven lightsabre forms.

I have some ideas rolling around in my head for a Form III thread, but wanted to check to see if anyone was interested in writing with me.

I figured since Form III was supposed to be the ultimate defensive lightsabre form, that Wei might find himself stuck in a situation where he must defend an area either alone against incredible odds, or with a small group of people (possibly stranded Rebel soldiers) against insurmountable odds.

I didn't know if anyone had any characters that might do well for this, either as rebel soldiers fighting alongside Wei or Imperial soldiers fighting against Wei, but I was just checking to see if there was any interest in an idea like this.

Also, if you think Wei might be a good addition to a current or future thread, please make those suggestions too! Mostly I'm just looking to write with other people. :)

Palara Iscandar
Sep 6th, 2011, 09:41:52 PM
I've been looking for an excuse to post as Palara again. I can definitely make her the antagonist or foil (possibly a teacher, though she's not a master of Form III) for Wei in any thread you can think of. And at her disposal could be some expendable but still usefully difficult Inquisitorial Troopers.

Oh yeah. I also play Atrapes, Ben, and Tell Cho. Just send me a message or IM if you're interested.

Tionne Thanewulf
Sep 7th, 2011, 01:15:39 AM
Tionne is a Master of Form III. ;)

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 7th, 2011, 06:48:20 AM
Ideas are forming. Do you guys have wiki pages?

I still want Wei to learn from Force ghosts, in this case, Obi-Wan. But having a real person to practice or fight beside would be good. I will try to be on AIM late tonight.

Mandan Hidatsa
Sep 7th, 2011, 07:31:23 AM
Did someone say Force ghosts?

Edit:

After reading up on the lightsaber forms a little more, Mandan is most likely to be a Form IV user, so I preemptively offer his ghostly services for thread if you want them when you get to it.

I also have an Inquisitor who I'm itching to use again - perhaps Palara and he could team up as opponents, if Vince would be up for that? Alternatively, I have oodles of other characters, so I could probably help out with Rebels or Imperials, if you want/need more people.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 7th, 2011, 09:03:23 PM
So, I will not be on AIM tonight. Too much to do tomorrow, so I need to go to bed early. However, I will totally be on the interwebs to chat on Friday.

In the meantime, I would very much like to have Inquisitors on Wei's trail. Wei recently discovered the Empire murdered his father for stealing information on some sort of Jedi-related business, and would like to see that start to unfold as well.

I've had time to sketch out a rough outline of how I would like the thread to go, and so far have that it will take place on Tatooine. Wei will train under Obi-Wan, but upon returning to the spaceport where he landed, finds he has to keep the Empire from getting past him (reasons why are yet undecided), but he has to keep them at bay until one of the desert planet's famous sandstorms hit the area.

Or something.

Again, terribly sorry I won't be on AIM tonight.

PS. I'm getting seriously excited about this thread! :)

Rev Solomon
Sep 8th, 2011, 08:20:08 PM
Not a Soresu practitioner here, but I'd be happy to join in a defensive action with other Jedi. I'll try to catch you online tomorrow evening. :)

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 9th, 2011, 09:03:45 PM
I'm on the line, as it were. TaoofBlue. I got AIM and Yahoo both.