PDA

View Full Version : What's got two .45's, a lightsaber and a tail?

Sejah Haversh
Aug 17th, 2011, 09:34:23 PM
Answer: This guy.

Okay, so, I'm back. And I'd like to play Sejah again, but I've got a problem: I have no idea what in the world is going on, or who anyone is, anymore. I'd like to resolve this problem by easing Sejah back onto the scene, and play into what's already going on.

Now this might not be the same Sejah as before, as the setting has changed quite a bit, I believe, but the basics are still the same. He's still a mongoose, he's still an excellent swordsman, he's still illiterate (again, he always starts this way) and he's still got rather... interesting methods of using Force Telekinesis (more on this to come later.) But, odds are he's not had much in the way of formal training, so he's basically a guy who knows he's force adept, but has only figured out a few things on his own, and could easily be taught, but also easily manipulated, depending on who gets to him first.

So, basically I need a volunteer, or volunteers who want to encounter this fine fellow, and bring him into the fold, as it were. Jedi might not be a bad choice, as he is a mostly moral man, but I'm not ruling out darksiders. Chime in, let me know what you think, and we can get the ball rolling.

Karl Valten
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:03:47 PM
Ever think of joining the Inquisitoriate? :) :rolleyes

Sejah Haversh
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:06:01 PM
The what now? And, would he still be allowed to wear sneakers?

Anbira Hicchoru
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:08:04 PM
I'd actually really like to do this with Anbira

Sejah Haversh
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:11:10 PM
Got something in mind? Like I said, I REALLY don't know what's going on anymore. Like, at all. So I'll probably need the Cliffs Notes version of what's going on. Or at least the Classics Illustrated version.

Karl Valten
Aug 17th, 2011, 10:12:52 PM
The Inquisitoriate is an organization within the Galactic Empire that basically handles the elimination/control of internal dissidents as well as force-user (internal and external).

They're kind of like the group that upholds the stability of the Empire via any means necessary and does the dirty work from the shadows that even the Empress doesn't really want to know about.

The majority of Inquisitors are force-sensitive, though they have no philosophical doctrine out side of "the force is a corrupting influence on all individuals, but is a necessary evil to do our job. Limit it's use if you can"

They have no concept of light and dark side. Adept Inquisitors are allowed to pursue the use of the force how they wish. Some use light, some use dark, most combine the two or don't care, others refuse to use their abilities.

Feel free to PM me, Y'roth Helghast, or Tear (Tear runs one of the INQ subfactions/splinter groups/what-ever-the-hell he's up to) for details if you'd like.

Sneakers are just fine. The Devaronian gets to polish and gild his horns while wearing silk clothing so the Mongoose would be fine to do as he pleases. :)

Jane Starborn
Aug 17th, 2011, 11:16:03 PM
Yaaaay!

Basics are: we're about four/five years since Endor (see the wiki for Reset information in detail - both sides suffered losses at Endor and blah blah blah) the Jedi have gathered together under the umbrella of the Alliance, on a convoy of ships called the Wheel that moves through between the stars to stay safe.

The Empire has made Miranda Tarkin Empress, and the Alliance is dealing with a possible Sith in their midst.

Sanis Prent
Aug 18th, 2011, 05:23:14 AM
also Layla has been destroyed :\

Park Kraken
Aug 19th, 2011, 06:38:15 PM
The Empire has been on a winning streak as far as the larger battles go, while the Alliance has been winning a lot of the smaller and convoy battles, while building up their industrial and warmaking industries. I believe the last big battle saw Kashyyyk razed to the ground, although there is currently a big battle (stalled thread) going on about Sullust.

Sejah Haversh
Aug 21st, 2011, 08:21:33 PM
Thanks for the info, everyone, it's really helped. =)

And, so far it looks like Karl, Anbira and Sanis all might have an opportunity for a Sejah intro, here, though given that Sejah's world of Nehantish doesn't much like the Empire that came in and introduced them to the outside galaxy "for their own good," I don't think Sejah will be jumping to join the Inquisitorate.

Anbira would seem like a good choice to lead Sejah to the Jedi, but I do hear that Sanis is getting a new ship, here...