PDA

View Full Version : More people, more destruction.

Feral
Jun 7th, 2011, 08:47:06 PM
Feral waited. Varun would be coming. Since he found out about the mutant's reappearance on the shore a few days ago, he had immediately started finding a way to make use of his old subordinate's return. Within hours, he had a plan.

And so he waited, standing in full battle array so he would not be overlooked.

Varun Petrov
Jun 12th, 2011, 01:38:17 PM
Varun found clothing at Phe's house that fit him well so he wouldn't draw to much attention to himself. He put on a pair of expensive sunglasses after he stepped out into the sun. His white tee-shirt was untucked from his lightly faded blue jeans. As he walked he made note of the people who crowded the streets. With a sideways grin, and cocked eyebrow, he mused to himself.

Soon. . . soon you will know who is master. . .

He walked along the road looking down every alleyway as he went, something he had gotten use to before he vanished from civilization. He stoped at the entrance to one when he saw Feral in full armor. He was glad to see his old comrad, but things had changed in him. He was no longer just a grunt or an underling, and he would not settle to be one either. He approached Feral slowly stoping just five feet away.

"Comrad!" He said plainly.

Feral
Jun 13th, 2011, 06:11:00 PM
"Hmph."

Feral sized up Varun. He was different. It was not unexpected. He just hoped this difference would prove useful.

"Varun. We have not seen each other in some time. In fact, it has been so long I began to wonder if you were dead."

Varun Petrov
Jun 19th, 2011, 06:48:25 AM
"Not hardly. I've been getting stronger, more poverfull."

Varun hard reaching out into the buildings, and underground pipes gathering water invade he needed it. Feral was a particular person you never underestimated.

"So, vat brings you here, that you need to be ready for var?"

Feral
Jun 19th, 2011, 05:12:39 PM
"Some mutants need to learn their place in the world. Mutants that want to live with mundanes. Mutants that want to risk birthing mundane children. Mutants that keep flimsy, unrealistic ideals, and shelter themselves away. They must be taught a lesson. And I will be the teacher."

Feral thought back to Anna and her House. A House that was supposedly made to keep all mutants safe. What a farce.

"I would like you to help me administer the lessons."

Varun Petrov
Jun 20th, 2011, 06:52:25 AM
Varun's eyes narrowed as he listened to Feral. One thing he hated more than mundanes were turn coats. His blood boiled.

"And of corse you have plan. . . I'm in!" he released the pressure he had been keeping in case Feral snapped. "Vere are sey at?"

Feral
Jun 21st, 2011, 07:44:57 PM
"They are where I want them. We will deal with them all in time. For now, I want them beaten, harassed, vexed to their breaking points. I am dealing with some of them now, but I cannot be in several places at once."

Feral reached for a bag resting on a dumpster. He cut open the thin plastic easily and reached inside. When he withdrew his hand, one of his fingers had impaled a photograph. He extended this photograph towards Varun.

"Here is your first target."

Varun Petrov
Jun 22nd, 2011, 02:49:08 PM
Vadim reached out and took the picture.

"Who is it?" He asked as he studied the face, committing every line and curve to memory. "And Vere do I find sem?"