PDA

View Full Version : *taptap* is this thing on?

Anna Fernandez
Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:05:38 PM
So... we've all had a nice long break - anyone (you know who you are... all of you!) going to be coming back to these RPs any time soon?

Julian Davitt
Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:10:35 PM
Oh yes. I remember I completely dropped the ball on the Julian/Anna thread. If you want, I can pick it up again.

Anna Fernandez
Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:16:08 PM
Its your thread - if you want to continue it I am game. :)

Polly Smithson
Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:33:18 PM
Maaaaaaybe? Haha, I`m so tired all the time, it seems. Work, kids, health. Plus it`s Cup Season. ;)

But! I will endeavor to get some writing done on Sunday.

Droo
Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:55:43 PM
I have been very distracted and busy lately. So much so that I've hardly been able to post at all, let alone roleplay, but that doesn't mean I haven't stopped thinking about it. The ball has been dropped by more or less everyone of late, and that happens from time to time, but I'll make a conscious effort to finish this half-written post I've saved on my computer and hopefully from there I'll carry on.

Lots of ifs and buts and strings attached, but I promise I'll try this weekend!

Sanis Prent
Jun 3rd, 2011, 04:57:23 PM
I'm down for posting but I'm not up in the one thread I'm in. But if you'd like to do something else I'm also okay with this.

All I'm doing on the weekend is drinking beer, working out, cooking, and minding the garden. Oh and video games. I can squeeze RP in there too :)

Aidan Fox
Jun 3rd, 2011, 05:40:14 PM
I think seeing First Class has helped to recharge my batteries. I've got a project of my own I'm trying to get rolling, but I definitely want to get back up to speed in MU.

Stern
Jun 4th, 2011, 08:43:22 AM
I plan to get back to all my threads starting Monday. The house is nearly complete. I wont even begin to talk about the week I had here. It'll be it's own thread later. lol

But yes, expect me soon!

Flux
Jun 4th, 2011, 10:18:29 AM
I plan to get back to all my threads starting Monday. The house is nearly complete. I wont even begin to talk about the week I had here. It'll be it's own thread later. lol

But yes, expect me soon!
Pretty much.

Catherine Kelly
Jun 4th, 2011, 10:36:15 AM
I've been distracted by kitten >_> Any time I sit at the computer and attempt to type he tries to attack my hands...or my hair...or my feet...or well anything attached to me, really.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 5th, 2011, 04:29:18 AM
I have just been working on non-RPing related writing a lot lately so that's kind of distracted me.

Lucian
Jun 6th, 2011, 06:14:52 AM
Well, I've been logging on almost everyday waiting for someone to post on the threads my characters are in. So! I'm waiting on you guys.

Stern
Jun 6th, 2011, 09:05:08 PM
Back as planned. Posted to some threads, and will put up new ones tomorrow.

For Stern:

Stern and Jo talk Forensics
Stern recruits Lucian to help with the Feral investigation.

For Feral:
Feral brings Varun into his unseemly plans.

For Heidegger:
Klaus and Julie test the latest Jericho development.

If I missed any brewing thread ideas, please post them or PM me if you want to keep it a secret. ;)

Freight Train
Jun 7th, 2011, 06:04:44 AM
Is this (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=21903&page=2) too meta? Also I have a problem where none of my characters are accessible by the general public. :| Also Dasq, you need to brief X-Force.

Stern
Jun 7th, 2011, 09:16:06 PM
Ok, new threads are up, and older threads are written to. See you all tomorrow!

Jo Holloway
Jun 7th, 2011, 09:44:30 PM
Stern - in Law & Order: MCU we RPed that the owner was there talking to the cops. ^_^;

Stern
Jun 8th, 2011, 04:55:52 AM
Crap. I was exhausted when I wrote all that last night. I was worried I was going to forget something. I will make an edit and then post to whatever else tonight. Thanks for letting me know. :)

Jo Holloway
Jun 8th, 2011, 02:32:17 PM
Its all good. :):thumbup Not a big deal!

José Luis Flores
Jun 8th, 2011, 11:31:50 PM
I do know that this dude is up in You Can Hide (By the way I'll have that up tomorrow, Jace).

And Officer Harding's up in The Stray.

Everything else should be hunky dory, right? Lemme know if I'm behind in anything else for the mutie-scen.

Droo
Jun 9th, 2011, 05:27:44 PM
So I've been a complete posting failure so far, I do intend to fix that, in fact it has been my intention all week except I can hardly remember where I'm up to and what's going on - this can be remedied with a some reading and some chatting. I'll pester you when you're next online, Holly. :)

Jo Holloway
Jun 9th, 2011, 09:02:50 PM
Sounds good to me :) the pestering and the catching up bit, that is ;)

Lucian
Aug 10th, 2011, 10:22:54 AM
Well I'm sorry to see that this place has come to a screeching holt. I am waiting for a few of the threads to pick up and am willing, with this character and my other two to start some new ones. If anyone is interested to start, and will continue through the end of the threads, let me know.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 10th, 2011, 03:34:36 PM
It looks like something is going on in the mutant world, though I'm not sure what that something is!

Thomas Seagraves
Aug 30th, 2011, 11:02:43 AM
Well I'm in for coming to Los Santos but I need someone to rp with. I know that Lucian will but one or two others would be nice.