PDA

View Full Version : Oops...sorry about that...

Carré Inirial
May 27th, 2011, 09:34:59 PM
...I took an unforseen hiatus for the last several days (ok, more like a week and a half). My grandmother was unfortunately hospitalized (again...and at 87, each time is scary)...but this time it seemed very dire, and prompted my mother to drop everything including shutting down her flower shop to fly to Greece. As of today, though, things are improving, though her overall health still took a hit.

Add two or so weeks of work hell, and you have one very exhausted, cranky, and totally drained Dee.

Hoping to get back to everything the next couple of days (yay long weekend!)...I believe I'm needed to post as Phedre, Firenne, Sollé, and Irridia...am I forgetting anyone?

Also...I really need to write more SW...anyone want one of my voices flung at them?

Emelie Shadowstar
May 27th, 2011, 10:15:44 PM
:colbert Fish girl needs to harass the zealot.

Also... *HUGSONEVERYTHINGGOINGON*

PS : Go Black and Gold! :uhoh

Miranda Tarkin
Jun 2nd, 2011, 03:20:18 PM
Hugs for Dee

been worried about you and I hope your grandmother recovers :hugs

And ....I think I owe YOU a post as Maxx XD

Carré Inirial
Jun 15th, 2011, 09:57:34 PM
:colbert Fish girl needs to harass the zealot.

Also... *HUGSONEVERYTHINGGOINGON*

PS : Go Black and Gold! :uhoh*happily accepts hugs* Thanks hon :) I really appreciate it. As my boys are bringing the Cup home and my laptop seems to be cooperating for now, I shall post tomorrow night :) Tonight I am screaming at the TV, at the cat, and on the phone to friends who are at a bar in Boston tonight :)

Hugs for Dee

been worried about you and I hope your grandmother recovers :hugs

And ....I think I owe YOU a post as Maxx XDAww, thanks honey :) it is muchly appreciated :) I'll catch up soon, I swear!!! :)

As for my grandmother, she's been out of the hospital over a week now, and resting at home in Greece with my mother attending to things. Naturally, my poor mom got a cold in the mean time, but over all, things are ok, thankfully. :) Hell, even my laptop is cooperating...which...is odd, but I'm not going to argue with it.

I'll be back to posting and IMing tomorrow night!!!

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 16th, 2011, 01:10:02 PM
:hug glad to hear that your gran's doing better, Dee - and it's good to see you too :)

Carré Inirial
Jun 16th, 2011, 08:36:22 PM
Thanks, darlin' :) and its very mutual :glomp

Miranda Tarkin
Jun 17th, 2011, 12:57:42 PM
hugs and snurfles for Dee and her grandmother doing better :D

Hera
Jun 29th, 2011, 09:26:47 PM
Glad your Grandma is doing better :)

Now you must post!

ps)
Boo-urns Boston :D