PDA

View Full Version : Hit the waves!

Varun Petrov
May 15th, 2011, 03:54:48 PM
Well I think it's about time that I reintroduce my vilian. He's been ooc for two years now. I want him to join the fray in Los Santos, more specifically I would like for him to be reattached to Feral. I'm going to start a thread named "Under the Sea." My idea was to have Varun be living in the Pacific for the past two years developing his powers to control water. He has advanced far enough that he can now "breath" underwater without SCUBA. At the beginging I will have him come on land, just walking. He will be coming just to see how the world is, he likes his home in the sea alone, but someone could piss him off and he will return to his home once more. But when he returns the next time he will bring a small tidle wave that will wipe out the beach for four miles and land him on the outside of Los Santos. Any one can join!!!! Anna I would like some people from the House to join if possible.

Phedre Kallianos
May 16th, 2011, 12:56:23 PM
Delighted to have another water-worker about >D

I shall have to find a way to say hello...properly.

Anna Fernandez
May 16th, 2011, 07:47:33 PM
When you say a tidal wave that wipes out 4 miles of beach do you mean four miles inland or four miles along the coast?

This seems pretty drastic, to be honest, either way. You say that's "small" but it seems like there would be significant loss of life from that.

Varun Petrov
May 16th, 2011, 08:18:01 PM
I see your point Anna. . .I wasn't really thinking when I wrote that. I think about a mile of costal damage would be fair enough, very few lives taken, if any. I was thinking that it would start a way out at sea and come in with enough time for an evac to take place of most people. Phe you, and Feral, are the main reason that I'm bringing Varun back.

Phedre Kallianos
May 17th, 2011, 09:09:26 PM
Two Greeks and a Russian?

Oh we'll have a GRAND time *grins*