PDA

View Full Version : Inquisitoriate

Y'roth Helghast
Apr 27th, 2011, 10:07:08 PM
Alright, folks. I'm having Inquisitor Helghast return from his voyage out and about with the small INQ fleet he had taken out with him on a classified mission. I need some Imperial folk to coordinate with if anyone is available. Some goals I figure are worth pursuing are:

- Continuing the oppression of Force Adepts everywhere
- Tightening the grip on Coruscant and neighboring systems

Just as an update...

The Nightmares, Inquisitorial Kill Squad

Inquisitor Y'roth Helghast - Leader
IMP - Nightmare's AI, manages the Citadel, Inquisitoriate HQ on Coruscant and also runs the tactical coordination for the Nightmares and Task Force Witch Hammer
Agent Y'lor Jerrard - Medic (NPC) (a bit more permanent of a NPC)
Agent Bren'lar Scothis - Weapons Expert (NPC) (a bit more permanent of a NPC)
Agent Karric Oonel - Demolitions (NPC) (Definitely open to any comers)
Agent Dakler Nexlan - Commo (NPC) (Definitely open to any comers)
Agent Danni Reyok - Close Quarters Combat Expert
Agent Jaan Berray - Counter Intel (NPC) (To be replaced by Solle Arrahk in an upcoming thread!)
Agent Damien Kantrael - Pilot, expert in nearly any vehicle/starship available

Task Force Witch Hammer

Captain (Imperial Navy Rank) Luiz Rawlston - Task Force Coordinator and Lead Fleet Officer (NPC) (Definitely open to any comers)
OPEN SLOT - Ground Forces Commander
Any Fleet position someone might be interested in is available :)

As anyone can see, I'm loaded up on NPCs at the moment I'm more than willing to make something happen if someone would like to insert their own characters in and join the fun. NPCs can be moved around for sure if you want to bring your own in and I'm more than willing to have a great time with this. :D

Sollé Arrahk
Apr 28th, 2011, 01:43:56 AM
Inquisitor, I'd be pleased to help, if you wouldn't mind a Shi'ido Counter Intelligence Agent on your team.

(this is a character I've not written before, so she's quite adaptable if you think of something else you'd prefer her doing - can't let you have all the fun with NPCs, now can we? :))

Lúka Jibral
Apr 28th, 2011, 02:25:14 AM
Lúka ties in with one of the arcs I'm hoping to pursue in the coming months, so I'd appreciate the opportunity to get involved with something, develop him a bit more, and get a better feel for the character.

He's sort of the runt of the Inquisitoriate litter - mostly he's been shuffled off to the side to oversee projects where the INQ has slashed the funding, or dead-end ones that they don't really expect to succeed. If you ever need a contact for tech / research, or want someone to show up and offset the overwhelming coolness of your team, Lúka is your man. ;)

Zereth Lancer
Apr 28th, 2011, 03:37:55 PM
I would be willing to create a character to write with you. I don't presently have any active Imperial characters, or any old ones to resurrect. If there is a particular niche you need filled, I can endeavor to fill it. I have played Inquisitor characters in the past on other SW boards.

Y'roth Helghast
Apr 28th, 2011, 05:41:33 PM
Solle Arrahk - I would love to bring you in if you're interested. Helghast has no problem with executing incompetent subordinates so I think after you read my PM that you should receive soon after I post this, we can discuss further the imminent death of Agent Jaan Berray and how you might fill that role, if you're good for that? :D

Luka Jibral - I'll also send you a PM so we can discuss some goals I'd love have reached in the R&D department if we can get there. Not to mention, with the Nightmares, we're the avant-garde of the Imperial efforts against the Force Adept threat. So, we have plenty of opportunities. :)

Zereth Lancer - I'm sure we'll talk on AIM but yes, to you and anyone else, whether its a particular niche or not, I'm more than willing to work with anyone who's willing to work with Helghast. ;)

Please continue to check the initial post as I will edit the roster more and more as things begin to solidify :D

Tear
Apr 28th, 2011, 06:25:47 PM
Didn't Valten 'dispand' the nightmares. Or was that just some clever ploy of his?

Y'roth Helghast
Apr 28th, 2011, 06:29:43 PM
Project Nightmare was closed down as a prototype program by Valten. Then he granted that Helghast assume command of the Nightmares as an elite kill squad at the disposal of the Inquisitoriate and the Empress herself.

As I'm sure you're aware, Tear, Helghast isn't necessarily there for the intrigue and scheming typical of the INQ but is more like the... executor of the INQ's more aggressive will.

Tear
Apr 28th, 2011, 06:32:58 PM
Ah gotcha. I had no idea to be honest. There are often gaps between what I've read and to what I've been informed.

Y'roth Helghast
Apr 28th, 2011, 06:46:23 PM
No problem, man. :D That's why I'm trying to make sure as much as possible is clear and clarified concerning the Nightmares in the INQ for all OOC convenience. :D

Miranda Tarkin
Apr 28th, 2011, 09:02:46 PM
I hug you that you are back <3

Elias Akasha
Apr 28th, 2011, 09:55:27 PM
Remember that new "no hugging potential security threats" plan we discussed, Empress? I think that returning from a classified assignment that we know nothing about puts him in that category.

:colbert

Hera
Apr 28th, 2011, 10:04:53 PM
Excellent you're back Helghast, looking forward to giving you yer ass-whoopin'

Y'roth Helghast
Apr 29th, 2011, 05:59:37 AM
Now, now, Elias. Anyone who was there at time of my departure knows that Helghast has only the best in intentions for the Empress, as Im sure she knows as well. A subordinate such as yourself need not worry of the hugs between the Empress and one of her premier Inquisitors. And glad to be back, my Empress.

And I'm lookin forward to our next encounter, Hera.

Karl Valten
Apr 29th, 2011, 07:34:43 AM
Whaaa, huh? I'm up, I'm awake.

What's the ruckus?

Damien Kantrael
Apr 29th, 2011, 08:33:20 AM
Damien Kantrael, Pilot, reporting for duty.

Sollé Arrahk
Apr 29th, 2011, 10:42:31 AM
*dulls a spoon*

I hope you can actually fly, pretty boy.

Damien Kantrael
Apr 29th, 2011, 11:49:29 AM
*dulls a spoon*

I hope you can actually fly, pretty boy.

Like a rock.

Anastasia Xivelle
Apr 29th, 2011, 12:25:01 PM
Don't worry... He can always be improved.

With science :)

Damien Kantrael
Apr 29th, 2011, 12:50:24 PM
Just make the ship I'm flying out of aerodynamic rubber and we can bounce our way to victory.

Lúka Jibral
Apr 29th, 2011, 01:38:53 PM
Don't worry... He can always be improved.

With science :)

We can rebuilt him. We have the technology. >D

Miranda Tarkin
Apr 29th, 2011, 06:38:32 PM
Now now children. We must, at least, appear to get along :p

Danni Reyok
May 11th, 2011, 09:25:36 AM
Good day!

I do believe Danni could be of some assistance here. She kind of has nothing better to do anyway. The old Project Nightmare was what she was made for, I think she better stay with this. :D

Veskasa Vel Aath
May 11th, 2011, 09:19:03 PM
Yo! I'm still alive, just taking care of some stuff. I'll make that post I owe ya tomorrow. |I

Y'roth Helghast
May 12th, 2011, 07:48:12 PM
Sounds awesome, Danni. Welcome back to the team!

And thanks for the heads up, Vaskasa ;) No rush.