PDA

View Full Version : Curious Julian anyone?

Julian Davitt
Apr 11th, 2011, 09:54:09 PM
Ahh, the smell of story-lines bubbling, bubbling, boiling into a brew of fantastic tales!

Anyone want to take Julian for a walk? :wofl

I figure that I'll give Julian a month or so in Redención before his next big plot event comes along, so he has plenty of time to get to know and annoy his mutant compatriots with his Mowgli-esque mannerisms and what those might actually mean.

They'll pretty much a series of lighter, shorter open threads, almost on the verge of being like Curious George; since there's a lot of serious things happening, a little bit of levity to brighten things up might be nice. I'm open to ideas as well for little plot devices and happenings to focus the threads on as well. :)

Anna Fernandez
Apr 12th, 2011, 01:05:32 AM
I think he should at least meet Anna! I'm up for this.

Julian Davitt
Apr 12th, 2011, 10:41:46 PM
Well, it does make sense for the new kid to meet the boss. Do you like the walk idea or would Anna be more comfortable talking to a human, or at least a more humanoid homo sapiens mutantus?

Anna Fernandez
Apr 12th, 2011, 10:56:25 PM
Either or, Anna doesn't mind :)

Julian Davitt
Apr 12th, 2011, 11:00:29 PM
Okay! I'll get something up tomorrow (or technically today for me) then.

Svetlana Ustinov
Apr 16th, 2011, 07:08:50 PM
Ooo! I want to pet the puppy!

*cough*

Sorry about that...not sure where that came from... >.>

I don't actually live at Redencion House, but since I'm dating Alex I spend a decent amount of time there. Want to meet the annoyingly smart, rich, and usually proper (Alex is working on making her less proper) Russian exchange student? There could be some interesting hijinks to be had.

Julian Davitt
Apr 16th, 2011, 08:06:57 PM
Ooo! I want to pet the puppy!

*cough*

Sorry about that...not sure where that came from... >.>

I don't actually live at Redencion House, but since I'm dating Alex I spend a decent amount of time there. Want to meet the annoyingly smart, rich, and usually proper (Alex is working on making her less proper) Russian exchange student? There could be some interesting hijinks to be had.

Ooooooooh... hijinks! Julian would like some hijinks, especially as he gets more comfortable in his surroundings.

...What sort of hijinks do you have in mind, may I ask? :mischief

Svetlana Ustinov
Apr 17th, 2011, 10:30:37 PM
I'm not certain entirely...but I have this strange urge to surf down a staircase on a serving tray...

(and if no one gets that reference, I'll be disappointed)

(I'm also terrible at coming up with ideas...just know that I'm open to anything :))

Julian Davitt
Apr 17th, 2011, 10:54:38 PM
Hum. Well, there's a number of things we can do to kick things off.

Lessee...

1. Nobody's thought to ask if Julian has fleas yet.
2. Julian has to wear pretty tight clothing for it to meld somewhat into his transformation. Otherwise, if he changes in front of someone, they'll get a full view of the goods. There's just too much funny in having Julian walking around starkers wondering why everyone's freaking out. Or maybe something else along those lines.
3. Julian hasn't done the proper wolf introduction/greeting of sniffing the neck and the rear end of anyone. If he was a more proper kind of wolf, it would be getting on his nerves that he's not actually been able to get to "know" anyone yet.
4. Julian's not used to sleeping in a bed, and would likely be sleeping outside, in the attic, or underneath the nearest bed he could find. There's potential in how a teen (or two) finds out there's a semi-wild animal underneath their bed.

And I know there's more potential killer little fluffs of stories in the wings.

Svetlana Ustinov
Apr 18th, 2011, 12:04:09 AM
Ooo...you know, it could be an interesting way for Lana to meet Julian. She could be spending the night in one of the spare bedrooms, and have Julian pop out from underneath in the middle of the night. She doesn't sleep much, if at all, and it would certainly make for a fascinating 'conversation'...even more so if she's got her puppy with her (Lily is a 6 month old Samoyed).

I'm sure other hijinks would present opportunities along the way, too :D