PDA

View Full Version : Corporate Sector (Authority)

Park Kraken
Feb 9th, 2011, 04:19:09 PM
Question(nare): Does anyone currently have plans, plots, or planets inside of the Corporate Sector, or its ruling authority, the CSA? Anything that would be interrupted or too messed up by something along the lines of an...forceful annexation? :wings

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 9th, 2011, 04:22:01 PM
Just search for Corporate Sector in this particular forum and you will find that there are plenty of plots and plans around this area of space.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Feb 9th, 2011, 05:48:59 PM
Here you go.

http://75.126.43.122/forum/showthread.php?t=21264

Park Kraken
Feb 10th, 2011, 01:15:35 PM
Mmmkay, thanks for the link S'Il. From what I've gathered, taking over the entire Sector would probably be taboo, but the primary objective would be a sharp reduction of CSA naval forces to prevent the possibility of them from falling into Rebel hands, as CSA in the past has sold some of its surplus warships to the Rebellion, or highest bidder in any case. In doing so, certain tactics, iniatives, and plans would be tested for future use against the Rebellion.

Are there any objections to this specific course of action?

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 10th, 2011, 02:45:02 PM
I have given up trying to understand what is going on with the CSA, so I will defer to someone with more stake in it - Tear, Jace, etc - to answer to that.

Tear
Feb 10th, 2011, 09:10:12 PM
Mmmkay, thanks for the link S'Il. From what I've gathered, taking over the entire Sector would probably be taboo, but the primary objective would be a sharp reduction of CSA naval forces to prevent the possibility of them from falling into Rebel hands, as CSA in the past has sold some of its surplus warships to the Rebellion, or highest bidder in any case. In doing so, certain tactics, iniatives, and plans would be tested for future use against the Rebellion.

Are there any objections to this specific course of action?

There are currently plans for the CSA. My suggestion, Kraken, would be to finish something you've already started before starting on something else.

That's not to say you can't do anything with the CSA. Just don't go crippling their fleet or messing with them in a huge way until things that have been discussed come to pass.(which at my rate may be in the year 2020.)

Miranda Tarkin
Feb 11th, 2011, 05:54:00 AM
I still love you Master :p

But yeah, my head is in a tizzy trying to understand the entire thing XD

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 12th, 2011, 07:34:17 AM
...until things that have been discussed come to pass.(which at my rate may be in the year 2020.)

Is there some hold-up?

Tear
Feb 12th, 2011, 04:00:23 PM
...until things that have been discussed come to pass.(which at my rate may be in the year 2020.)

Is there some hold-up?

Largely not enough spare time. Waiting for other threads to finish before starting into another.

Park Kraken
Feb 14th, 2011, 02:43:25 PM
I've been talking to Reshmar, and I may just pick on minor Rebel outposts and support worlds instead, going around with a fleet big enough to make it look like a kitten vs a M1A2 Abrams. :lol

Reshmar
Feb 16th, 2011, 04:33:37 PM
what if the kitten has xray beam eyes and super speed?