PDA

View Full Version : Alliance Ground Assault Forces

Anne Phoenix
Jan 19th, 2011, 04:15:48 PM
With the Tempest Base Project nearing completion for the Alliance Navy, I was thinking Anne's next project could be improving the Alliance Military in helping to design and implement unilateral Ground Assault Forces for Planetery Invasions. So I'd like to ask, who all is involved in the Alliance Military, and what are their current goals/missions?

Xavier Synik
Jan 19th, 2011, 08:35:41 PM
I have Sumor who is a General supposedly with a Task Force organized specifically for ground assault, but never really came up with something to do with him.

Also have Ky, but working on something for him, but can toss him in here and there if he fits.

Anne Phoenix
Jan 23rd, 2011, 07:24:46 PM
Okay, so not too much going on atm. I'm looking to start a few threads concerning the development of Alliance Planetery Assault Forces, starting with the Liberation of a few backwater planets or other planets that don't mean too much to the Imperials right now. Anyone interested in joining?

Xavier Synik
Jan 24th, 2011, 12:07:50 PM
I'd be up for something.

Anne Phoenix
Feb 1st, 2011, 10:29:29 AM
Mmmmkay, I'm working on the first posts right now, but basically a small Task Force launches an assault on an Imperial backwater planet that has a small listening post and a understaffed garrison base, at least according to Intelligence. An entire Alliance field army is deployed for field manuevers and experience training, but as it turns out it'll be needed as the listening post is stationed over a secret Imperial All-Terrain Transport manufacturing facility...