PDA

View Full Version : Sig + Avatar Request

Acacius Blade
Nov 26th, 2010, 03:19:42 PM
I was wondering if anybody fancied making me a sig and an avatar from my Bruce Wayne DC character. No particular images in mind as long as it's Christian Bale, but I would like him to be smiling in the avatar. As for the sig, some hint of Batman would be nice. Just a reference such as the bat signal or some other motif. And nothing too colourful for obvious reasons - he's not the Magenta Knight.

If you think I'm being too lazy and would prefer me to supply some images then I can certainly do that.

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 2nd, 2010, 01:23:58 PM
I'm working on this, btw. :) Do you still want a new avatar or are you going to use the one you currently have?

Acacius Blade
Dec 2nd, 2010, 01:28:11 PM
I'd like to have several to change between from time to time. So I'll take as many as you want to make for me :) If you fancy knocking up some Batman ones too, that'd be awesome. Consider it practice for Barbara's costume :p

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 2nd, 2010, 01:30:14 PM
Okay :D I edited in the sig to my first post... I'll put some avatars in this one.

Acacius Blade
Dec 2nd, 2010, 04:09:21 PM
Thanks Holly! :)

Barton Henning
Dec 2nd, 2010, 04:16:30 PM
Looking at those images, I sometimes get confused and wonder which are from Batman and which are from American Psycho.

Barbara Nolan
Dec 2nd, 2010, 04:25:15 PM
:p all but one are caps from The Dark Knight.