PDA

View Full Version : IC Questions Game

Estelle Russard
Nov 25th, 2010, 06:57:03 PM
Its been about a year since we've done one of these and they are always fun.

To play: You answer the question in the post before you, In Character, and then post another question for the next person to reply!

I'll start things off -

Family - a blessing or a curse?

Lyanie Quez
Nov 25th, 2010, 08:01:15 PM
Depends on which family member, depends on how optimistic you are (or not). I'd say it's roughly a fifty-fifty, maybe sixty-forty with my kin. I'll let you figure which part is the blessing and which is the curse. :lol

You ever think about having kids? And if you have them already, what do you have to say about the experience?

Cirrsseeto Quez
Nov 25th, 2010, 08:06:52 PM
jI'd ljike cubs, surre. jI spent some tjime rrajisjing them and jI'm prretty good at jit. Eventually when jI can settle down, jI'd ljike a half dozen of mjy own. Maybe jin a couple of yearrs.

Now forr my questjion:

Let's say you'rre sentenced to death by the Empjirre. What do you ask forr yourr last meal?

Travis North
Nov 26th, 2010, 12:13:29 AM
Sarlacc Tentacle well done with a side of mash and gravy, lots of gravy. (Have fun with that ISB)

Which planet would you like to see erased from the galaxy?

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Aurelias Kazaar
Nov 26th, 2010, 12:23:49 AM
Whatever planet that spawned Kimiiki Crei. Frackers.

Whatta ya drinkin?

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Nov 26th, 2010, 11:15:33 AM
I am not entirely sure. I was told that it is a wonderfully flavorful mixed concoction, but so far all I can taste is some pungent liquor that, if I were to guess, was distilled by Jawas. I'm going to have to talk with Sanis and Morgan about their drink recommendation list.

If you could relive your life, would you 'do things different' the second time around?

Xavier Synik
Nov 26th, 2010, 01:29:22 PM
Other then that whole backstabbed and left to rot in prison part. Nope.

if the Empress told you you could have the Empire buy 1 thing for you what would it be (i.e. no cost restrictions) and why?

Henry McDonnaught
Nov 26th, 2010, 04:59:26 PM
A time machine, because aside from the fact that we might be able to go back and change history ex-naying the Empire's grand takeover, a time machine would just be really, really cool.

If someone offered you a million credits, no questions asked, would you simply just take it and why/why not?

Pierce Tondry
Nov 28th, 2010, 12:01:38 AM
Of course. That's enough to buy a lot of guns, bombs, bullets, and starship fuel and I'm just the man to make it disappear.

If you could "start over" on any planet in the galaxy, where and why?

Chaz de Coventina
Dec 4th, 2010, 04:59:33 AM
Aquilaris. There are hundreds of uninhabited little islands there where one could get some bloody peace. One day I'll retire there. One day.

You have one month to live and very limited energy reserves; what do you do before you snuff it?

Teagan s'Ilancy
Dec 12th, 2010, 08:26:00 AM
I would invite Wyl over and we would watch holomovies and play holostation games and eat as much candy and sweet treats as we could. And then I'd kiss him

What's your funnest adventure you've ever had?

Wyl Staedtler
Dec 12th, 2010, 01:03:17 PM
Gross!!! You would not!!!

(...okay.)

Um, the funnest? Hm, that's a difficult one. They're all sort of fun you know... but I guess the absolute most fun so far was getting lost on Bespin because even though it was way worse than having to stick your hand in a mitt of fire bees like boys on Calaxis do to prove they're men, on account of being alone and not knowing what was going on and thinking everyone might be dead - which they weren't, after all, but I thought they might be - even with all that, it was still fun. I found Tripp and then finally got to stay with my in-laws and they had lots of really cool war stories and were nice.

Plus I got to have a sip of wine.

If you had the chance to do the one thing you always wanted to do, but then were going to be banished to a really horrible planet to live out the rest of your life alone, would you still do it? How come?

Aurelias Kazaar
Dec 12th, 2010, 01:55:58 PM
Hell frackin' yeah. Crei deserves it.

If ya wanted to get a tattoo what would it be?

Dakota Gue
Dec 28th, 2010, 08:53:53 PM
I heart Figsy

What is the line you most believed, but was the most untrue?

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Dec 29th, 2010, 07:20:23 AM
When Dan first said that he loved me all those years ago.

What is the one thing or one person you treasure above all else?

Chaz de Coventina
Jan 1st, 2011, 12:55:45 PM
My freedom. It's senseless to treasure people; they're temporary.

What is your single biggest regret to date?

Vittore Montegue
Jan 1st, 2011, 03:28:18 PM
Not locking the door the night after dad taught Cammy how to shave. My eyebrows still haven't grown back right...

When everything goes wrong, and the situation hits the fan massive style, what is the one thing you're glad that you always carry with you?

O.W. Outcast
Jan 1st, 2011, 03:45:13 PM
A spare sandwich or a cigar or a beautiful woman any of those three. Because if things are that far up shit creek I might as well go out while enjoying myself right? I'm never without one of those three things. :D

If you were forced to choose between your life or loved ones being snuffed out who's would you choose?