PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Costumes

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 28th, 2010, 02:21:57 PM
I'm trying to decide on my Halloween costume! I'd love to do something like a Mad Men 60's costume, or maybe something Victorian (steampunk is pretty awesome).

Our party this year is zombie theme - but the idea is to come as though you were turned into a zombie on your way to a Halloween party. My sister in law is going to be a zombie Pikachu :lol.

Sophie has a ladybug costume. She will NOT be a zombie. ;) Not sure what Owen or Ty are going to be either! ^_^;

Adan Kolar
Sep 28th, 2010, 03:19:53 PM
I'm trying to decide on my Halloween costume! I'd love to do something like a Mad Men 60's costume, or maybe something Victorian (steampunk is pretty awesome).

Our party this year is zombie theme - but the idea is to come as though you were turned into a zombie on your way to a Halloween party. My sister in law is going to be a zombie Pikachu :lol.

Sophie has a ladybug costume. She will NOT be a zombie. ;) Not sure what Owen or Ty are going to be either! ^_^;

One could be an arm and one could be a leg. Each of you go as part of a disected zombie body.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 28th, 2010, 03:46:52 PM
Someone at BN needs to go as Vincent Vega, so I've got a dancebuddy for my Mrs Mia Wallace ^_^;

Miranda Tarkin
Oct 2nd, 2010, 02:43:09 PM
You get Aeryn and a Wench. That is all XD

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 29th, 2010, 12:29:35 PM
Saw this and thought of Christin: http://9.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/c/b/collegehumor.f3d4d87cf829206e4f1a182b8729f235.jpg

Bretak
Oct 29th, 2010, 02:32:23 PM
I cobbled together an Alice costume (sort of) though I still need some tights. Then I guess I have to go roll in the dirt or something and get it all zombie-fied. :p

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 29th, 2010, 02:42:13 PM
Are you going as Disney Alice, or American McGees Alice? :D

Bretak
Oct 29th, 2010, 03:28:05 PM
Well since our theme is Zombies, I'm going as Zombie Alice. Actually I'm not sure how recognizable my costume will be as its safety pinned together out of a $12 blue prom dress from a second hand store and some white eyelet lace.