PDA

View Full Version : The Queen and I

Dr. Haslo
Sep 28th, 2010, 12:01:12 PM
Haslo fidgeted as he sat in the wooden chair in front of an oak desk. His eyes drifting to a fire place almost in a quite panic at the small fire going. He was far enough away that he wouldn't go shrieking out of the room but it still bothered him. It wasn't good to bother an already fragile mind trapped in a shell made of tiny little atom that's could choose to disperse at any second.

He always worried about such things what if just out of nowhere the atoms in his body just decided they no longer wanted to hang out together. What if they wanted to leave the giant orgy that constructed his body. Would he continue to think or would his thoughts disperse too. Would he be lost forever or would his thoughts linger leaving to think oh shit where did my body go?

Fire was not good thing at least it was far enough away. Fort whatever strange reason his body had become very combustible since turning. It was a strange with no scientific reasoning to explain it. He wished there was something scientific about maybe then he could fix it.

Then there was that oak desk which didn't make any sense there were no oak trees in these parts. How did it get there did it just manifest from atoms that thought and oak desk would be a nice shape?

Then there was the lushes lips of the temptress sitting on the other side staring at him blankly down the point of her nose with those dead black eyes. He knew she wasn't good for him, no she was a monster. A demon that stole ever shred of his humanity and locked his brain in whirling thoughts of nothing. Yet how he would still love to ravage her body in eternal torment with every disgusting thought and inhuman thing he could think of. That made the possibilities endless in his disgusting little pea brain.

"Do you want to play with me?" He gave a toothy child like smile. "I brought toys!" His child like smile quickly turned to the devils grin with insidious thoughts in his mind.

Éléonore Chevalier
Sep 28th, 2010, 12:25:51 PM
"My dear child!"

Her eyes faked sadness as she shook her head at Haslo. The man before her had been such a perfect specimen way back when but now. Now he was just a lost puppy dog looking for a new chew toy.

"Your mind is so lost in delusion; you forget the last time I played with you?"

She smiled at her giving clear signs with her eyes that it was fake. A real smile was too painful to plaster on her face. Her soul was to dark for delightful thoughts if she even had a soul.

"I remember how you cried and howled for your mommy. Begging me to stop and untie you as I stripped the rotten flesh from your back. How you vomited blood as I devoured the skin."

The fake smile disappeared her eyes stare straight through the maggot in her study. Haslo was nothing but a fail malkavian experiment in determining the thin line between genius and insanity. After the experiment failed he was given to her as a pet and told that he had been a friend of one of her old enemies.

"Why have you come back after all these years do you miss the torment of my dungeon?"

Dr. Haslo
Oct 5th, 2010, 10:54:49 AM
Haslo sneered slightly but quickly shifted back to his smile as she mentioned the dungeon. It was horrible place full of strange devices a collection of tortures past. Yet despite the awful memories such a place could conjure there was a sense of nostalgia to it all.

"Your toys are always so much sharper then my own. I'm almost jealous but then I remember you are devil who plays a saint at day break. Whereas the dead of night is me and I always play the devil. I don't have to pretend or live delusion of something I am truly not."

Éléonore was monster to be sure but she had to play a role in the real world that Haslo hadn't had to for two centuries now. Her kind had live both in the realm of mortals and the realm of the unfathomable. Whereas Haslo got to play with the mortals but he really wasn’t part of their fictional world they diluted themselves into believing.

"I came here to play all those vicious games I so love to play thanks to you. I need a laboratory to study the science of the universe and discover what is real and what is not. The science that will make me a god and you my queen if you help?"

Éléonore Chevalier
Oct 5th, 2010, 11:06:00 AM
"For a pound of flesh!"

She mused with a bit of excitement and slight purr at the end of her words. As quickly as the excitement was seen and heard it went back to her straight face. Those red lips to that pale face went serious and that stare that had slight twinkle for a moment went cold once again.

"However my tastes have matured over the hundred or so years since we last mingled in my chamber of torture."

She was happy to see her old pet finally returning home where he belonged. Yet to let him see that would be to show she cared for him some manner or another which she did not. He was nothing more than an old toy but old toys still had a use and sometimes it was fun play with them again after years of neglect.

"The taste of vampire flesh no longer has the sensual taste to me it once did. No I desire something rare and harder to find to satisfy me."