PDA

View Full Version : Lie To Me

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 19th, 2010, 02:27:32 PM
This is one of many shows that I'm dipping into, by watching the pilot episode. It seems fun so far - but I was wondering if anyone here has watched a season or more, and could give a broader impression of the show :)

Captain Untouchable
Sep 19th, 2010, 03:32:40 PM
It's fantastic!

It's got the best bits of House and Castle, mixed together. Well, okay. It doesn't have Nathan Fillion and Hugh Laurie. But it does have this completely brilliant genius of a doctor who solves cases each week, who is a bit of an arse, and whose staff is both disgruntled with him, but completely in awe at the same time; and it's not about finding a cure, but just "solving the puzzle". It's full of twists, turns, and they somehow manage to make what should be a fairly boring concept extremely dynamic... and on top of that, they've got the sarcastic personality of Castle, and the relationship with his daughter which is absolutely wonderful.

I only got into it during season 2, because my sister watched it. Whatever you do, don't give up before then: there's an episode with Victor from Dollhouse and Jo from Supernatural as guest stars! Not only is the cast list fantastic... Enver's acting is just *stunning*. If you don't watch any other episodes, make sure you watch that one.

Also... Tim Roth? :love

Mu Satach
Sep 20th, 2010, 12:23:48 PM
devoted follower here, don't really care about the drama stories running between the characters but Cal is fun to watch