PDA

View Full Version : Would you like to know more?

Morgan Evanar
Aug 23rd, 2010, 06:12:05 PM
I wanted to let some of the initial rush die down before I posted one of these. I also had a guest over this weekend, so Fans wasn't high on the list of things to do.

Ask me about:
Morgan
Milivikal k'Vik
Adia Issoris
Adjerban the Interloper
Or any other things I might help you figure out.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Aug 23rd, 2010, 08:37:05 PM
Growing up, what sort of little indulgences did Morgan allow himself?

And Mili - how does she feel about being given such a revered status in Lupine lore?

General Dan
Aug 23rd, 2010, 09:17:15 PM
How is Morgan nigh-on indestructible? I forgot what let him be a damage sponge, but it's awesome every time you play him as such.

I kind of see him as a ganglier, goaty looking version of The Tick.

Morgan Evanar
Aug 23rd, 2010, 10:27:33 PM
Growing up, what sort of little indulgences did Morgan allow himself?

And Mili - how does she feel about being given such a revered status in Lupine lore?Morgan would sneak out and watch the space lanes on Nar Shadda, and reprogram droids his parents were working on (they were droid engineers/repair people) to say whatever joke amused him recently.

Mili found the whole Lupine interaction disquieting. She accepts it, and recognizes her own achievement. She's sad they didn't make it, though.

How is Morgan nigh-on indestructible? I forgot what let him be a damage sponge, but it's awesome every time you play him as such.

I kind of see him as a ganglier, goaty looking version of The Tick.Morgan has organic carbon fiber bones, more efficient/dense musculature, and a stupid pain threshold, along with several tricks such as horse/dog-like blood doping, a much more expensive (in terms of calories consumed) metabolism. A lot of other little things are different, such as modified foot structure, lower electrical resistance/faster nervous system etc. It's all Adia's fault, and in turn, the Kaminoans.

Adia was one of the demonstration models for the future clone army, but they found they couldn't grow that concept fast in a cloning cylinder. There were other drawbacks: the design was too psychologically unstable for their uses, and the changes made to accommodate the new nervous system made imprinting much more difficult. An army works on it's stomach, too.

He can (and Adia) certainly be killed, it's just very difficult to do with a bludgeon.

Edit:
They're pretty much honey badgers with carbon fiber bones and no claws.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 26th, 2010, 06:01:41 PM
Where did Adia go when the Jedi fled from Cloud City?

Morgan Evanar
Aug 26th, 2010, 06:13:16 PM
Adia went bounty hunting proven murderers, slavers, and the like. She'd never done it before. While it quenched her thirst for justice and gave her existence some meaning, she knew that ultimately it was not addressing the root cause for most of it: the Empire.

Chaz de Coventina
Sep 4th, 2010, 04:44:04 AM
Your characters are given the opportunity to have their innermost desire fulfilled; what happens to each?

What does Morgan think about the direction his life has taken since joining the Jedi? What are your plans for him in the future?