PDA

View Full Version : Ecks is rich, dudes

Ecks
Aug 22nd, 2010, 10:30:45 PM
Ecks just earned 10 million credits.

What should he do with it? Invest in CSA stock? :ohno Stuff three or four mattresses with the credits and sleep on it?

Get a huge vault and swim in it, Scrooge McDuck style? :lol

I use the Lupine tag because those shapeshifters are the reason he's got so much new income ;)

Darth Decepis
Aug 22nd, 2010, 10:36:08 PM
Are you too rich to continue further employment? I have need of you, bounty hunter.

Lesai Ennix
Aug 22nd, 2010, 11:03:06 PM
Simple.

A) Go to bar
B) Buy round of drinks for everyone
C) Continue B until D
D) Profit.

...no I'm not quite certain how that will work. Though you get people drunk enough and you never know what sort of idiocy they are capable of that will increase your wealth.

Of course you could always use the credits to retire on some nice quiet planet but where is the fun in that? More worth it to blow a wad of creds on some fine artillery upgrades, then stockpile the rest until you're body's too damn old to keep going on with the good life, then make with the retirement planet. :smokin

Ecks
Aug 23rd, 2010, 11:45:56 AM
Are you too rich to continue further employment? I have need of you, bounty hunter.

*grunts* What do you have in mind?

Darth Decepis
Aug 23rd, 2010, 08:13:30 PM
There are a pair of annoyances I wish to see removed. Jane Starborn and Byl Laprovik. Kill them however you wish. My hand in this must not be seen.

Ecks
Aug 23rd, 2010, 08:17:59 PM
Just because I hit it big on a few bounties doesn't mean I work for free. :colbert

Darth Decepis
Aug 23rd, 2010, 08:26:56 PM
Your pay is inconsequential to me. Name your price.

Ecks
Aug 23rd, 2010, 09:23:50 PM
750K each. 100K now, the rest on completion.:shootin