PDA

View Full Version : Fine.....I'll jump on the bandwagon too

Karl Valten
Aug 22nd, 2010, 09:18:09 AM
Feel free to ask me about any of my characters or other sick creations I've come up with on these forums.

Characters past and present:

Teleran Balades
Karl Valten
Naomi Lang
Sarah Lymia
Jakys Sei'Trem
Eidolon
Yumina Sokai

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 22nd, 2010, 10:25:05 AM
You played Teleran!? :eek

Charley
Aug 22nd, 2010, 10:32:51 AM

That was my question!

Lemme give you one:

Make an advertisement for Nightmare armor. Imagine I'm a customer. Tell me about it and give me a sales pitch. I've always imagined it be like Microsoft Sync in Ford vehicles to some degree, so I'm curious to get another explanation :)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Aug 22nd, 2010, 11:00:02 AM
I have to know - what was your inspiration for Valten's appearance in the Years from Now thread? The way you wrote him and the visuals your writing gave me still stick with me today.

Karl Valten
Aug 22nd, 2010, 04:38:23 PM

Wow, I did not know that this was such a shocker. Yes, Teleran Balades is my first character ever RPing.

Started with him over at StarWarsRPG.net and moved him over here after a few months.

Make an advertisement for Nightmare armor. Imagine I'm a customer. Tell me about it and give me a sales pitch. I've always imagined it be like Microsoft Sync in Ford vehicles to some degree, so I'm curious to get another explanation :)

Sweet, will take a bit of time to do this one. But this sounds like a fun one to write up!

I have to know - what was your inspiration for Valten's appearance in the Years from Now thread? The way you wrote him and the visuals your writing gave me still stick with me today.

Uhm, I don't know actually. I guess heavily from the Y'roth's seekers as well as some 40k stuff. Servitors and arco-flagellants. Tech-Priests as well.

I also believe you said you were going to make a drawing of that? ;)

Arya Ravenwing
Sep 1st, 2010, 02:19:24 AM
Does Karl every lay awake at night, wondering what happened to that Force user he got beat up by at Tear's old house?

LD asked me to ask you. :ohno