PDA

View Full Version : Travis' Better than the 8-Ball's Answers for Questions Thread

Travis North
Aug 21st, 2010, 12:02:17 AM
I'll do the best I can to manage answering any questions one might have regarding my characters. However most replies will no doubt be made up on the spot as I rarely flesh out the majority of my characters. Now with that in mind, this'll definitely get some character building done and likewise help in expanding links from this wiki article (http://www.sw-fans.net/wiki/index.php?title=User:TravisNorth-3032) (includes character list).

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Park Kraken
Aug 21st, 2010, 12:35:58 AM
Did Travis serve at the Battle of Endor?

Travis North
Aug 21st, 2010, 01:06:22 AM
No, he did not. He was serving elsewhere in the Mid Rim at the time as a Line Captain.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 21st, 2010, 10:47:48 AM
Who was your first character on 'Fans? And if you still play them, how have they changed over the years? (Use this last question for the character that's been around the longest if 1st character doesn't exist anymore.)

Darriann Sollak
Aug 21st, 2010, 12:04:05 PM
That'd be this character, Darriann Sollak. He's been the typical Corellian smuggler for as long as I've played him and since the reset has only changed his affiliations. He is no longer an Alliance SpecForce trooper, and his copilot Vhiran Crescent (Ace McCloud) was replaced with the droid Zip.<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Aug 22nd, 2010, 10:18:18 AM
When Travis has alone time or is on shore leave with time to himself, what does he find himself doing? Whether it be a hobby or hobbies that he pursues to keep his brain occupied, or a thought/memory that he finds himself coming back to?

Also, what type of officer is he? Like, is he a career military man who joined up because his family has always been a military family, or did he join up as a means to simply get a scholarship(s) for the Academy/whatever secondary schooling he wanted?

Travis North
Aug 22nd, 2010, 12:08:16 PM
Well I'd say Travis spends the majority of his downtime fraternizing with the people under his command, keeping up appearances, and allowing his crews voice their opinions to him personally. Though when on proper leave with time to himself Travis will often borrow a starfighter in order to keep his piloting skills sharp traveling wherever he feels like. In cases where he lands on a planet or station he'll often take time to explore the diversity and cultures that venue offers as he finds that Imperial life often prohibits such open mindedness from its people. Which leads to the thought Travis often finds himself revisiting, his strong sense of resentment towards the Imperial Government and COMPNOR's racist agendas as they lead humanity in an onslaught against the other inhabitants of the Galaxy. (It's amazing that he's still not a member of the Alliance.)

Travis is most certainly a career officer, born to lead the men and women of the Galactic Empire, specifically choosing that path to avoid the turmoil of life as an heir to a corporate throne on his home world. Intense sibling rivalries and constant tutoring in regards to leading his family's business just hadn't the appeal in comparison to taking to the stars and leading the armies of the Empire. He joined the Navy as soon as possible leaving that life behind.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">