PDA

View Full Version : Meet the Meorrreis!

Taataani Meorrrei
Aug 12th, 2010, 11:47:36 PM
No real purpose to this other than as a general road map to the biggest family on Fans that aren't named Marzullo. Synopses may be written about family folks who are either player characters, or who are NPC'd to date. Eventually will wiki when I'm not dadgum lazy, but also if anybody's got any ideas for how this gaggle of crazies should proceed, I'm all ears (lol)

Meorrrei Family Member List - oldest to youngest
The womenfolk

Sirraaithi Meorrrei: Taa's mother. She's pushing 120 and in her sunset years, so she passed on the responsibilities of Rrou'fai to Taataani, and does what all elderly Cizerack do, and stay in whatever part of Carshoulis Prime that most resembles Florida.
Taataani Meorrrei: The Rrou'fai of the house. Head Kitty In Charge.
Jaitaali Meorrrei: Sister of Taataani
Peishannei Meorrrei: Sister of Taataani
Inthaarraa Meorrrei Sister of Taataani
T'yeellaa Meorrrei: Taataani's oldest daughter. Captain of Galleon Haifa'Iro'Iro. Not the nicest lady, and easily embarassed by her mother.
Taliaala Meorrrei: A middle daughter
Aleeha Meorrrei: A middle daughter
Raifaani Meorrrei: One of the younger daughters. Assigned to chair Onderon's Commerce Guild on behalf of MeorrreiCorp. Extremely ambitious control freak. Has a fetish for destitute Nar Shaddaan men.
Daanarri Meorrrei: Youngest daughter. Travelled with Cirr and Sanis, and now has a healthy resistance to authority to show for it.

The menfolk

Laanidaarro Meorrrei: Taataani's father.
Taurrifarr Meorrrei: Arr'fai of the house. Taataani's favorite manservant & husband, confidant, and best friend.
Laiidaarro Meorrrei: Another manservant
Fasshieerro Meorrrei: Another manservant
Ruulathaai Meorrrei: Another manservant
Darik Meorrrei: A Human manservant
Ren Meorrrei: A Human manservant
Nylso Meorrrei: A Zeltron manservant
Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta (née Meorrrei): Taataani's middle son, married off to Ieesshaauurri Raurrssatta. Later fled Carshoulis with Sanis Prent to escape his abusive marriage.
Arruuko Meorrrei: Taataani's youngest son (and youngest cub to date) and the current object of most of her affections.

There's a lot left out here. I've got six more manservants to name, eight more children, and ten other siblings. At this rate, we should be able to crew our own star destroyer I guess!

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 13th, 2010, 01:41:50 AM
Let's not forget:

Sasseeri Reeouurra: Taataani's half-sister, fathered by one of Sirraaithi Meorrrei's manservants off of a human house servant during his Kree-arr.

Charley
Aug 13th, 2010, 07:46:34 AM
I wasn't sure whether or not to include Sasseeri in the family tree or not, but yep yep :)