PDA

View Full Version : Cat Scratch Fever

Rai'raa Anjumi
Aug 3rd, 2010, 12:33:26 AM
The beat of the music was thrumming deep within her body as she twisted and danced, arms in the air and head flung back. She gyrated seductively, her hips conducting the males around her with careless precision.

It felt good to be alive!

The half-breed felt hands on her shoulders, and a body dancing close behind. She turned to face the off duty officer, her green skinned hands caressing his face and locking behind his neck as their bodies synced with the music. Rai'raa sighed blissfully, leaning in and pressing her nose against his neck where the blood beat just under the skin. He was hot, almost feverish, and she opened her mouth and traced a line up his neck with her pink tongue, tasting his salt as his grip on her tightened, nearly crushing her against him.

The half Falleen, half Cizerack, female rubbed against him, feeling his excitement as her pheromones drove him wild for her, and then she was out of his grasp, sliding away with surprising ease. Her Cizeri blood gave her strength that was easily greater than that of an average human. Rai'raa slunk off the dance floor, leaving the dancers in her wake even more frenzied than before.

"Did you hearrr anything?" She purrred, picking up her drink and sipping it daintily through the tiny straw.

"No," pouted her companion. "jYou'd thjink that jyou'd be able to get jinforrmatjion about a ssmugglerrr on Cloud Cjitjy, but apparrrentljy the jImperrjialss have rrrecentljy put the fearrr of Prrrossecutjion jinto them."

Rai'raa traced one of the other's stripes with a lazy finger. "We'll find him. I prrromised you, didn't I?"

Saarrreeaa Raurrssaatta
Aug 3rd, 2010, 12:46:30 AM
"Hmph," grumped Saarrreeaa, but she couldn't stay upset, not with Rai'raa around. The sixteen year old Cizerack downed the alcoholic beverage she'd been nursing along, and used the tiny straw to stir the ice around. She couldn't hear it clinking over the thump of the music in the club.

"He'ss been herrre jin the passt. But no jobss on rrrecorrrd jin monthss!" Frustrated, Saa tightened her grip on the glass, her cocoa knuckles whitening. After a moment, however, she relaxed, her eye catching sight of a well dressed hyu-mann on the dance floor.

Rai'raa's finger on her shoulder was tracing a soft circle, and the half-breed murmured, "Mmm, that is a nice one. Shall we?"

Saa grinned toothily, flipping her long blonde hair over her shoulder and hopping to her feet. "We ssshall." She grabbed Rai'raa's hand and the two females ran onto the dance floor, flanking the attractive male and giving into the heartbeat of the music.

Kale
Aug 3rd, 2010, 11:42:21 PM
Kale was already a richer man that he'd been walking into the club. A forged ID got him past the bouncers at the entrance, and he'd just enjoyed an iced Mutant Zombie Cooler on the tab of a Twi'lek gentleman in the foyer who still didn't know he'd made the donation. A trip across the dance floor earned him a large credit stub and a gold rank pin from an Imperial officer who was still nuts over some young tail he'd seen slinking by. Even on Imperial Bespin, Kale made a living on the margins. It was amazing how comfortable you could be when you didn't officially exist.

Coruscant was a lifetime away. Even the Jedi were a distant memory, an adolescent phase where he thought making a mark in the galaxy meant risking his life in some damn-fool idealistic crusade. Well, frell that. Kale was the seasoned age of nineteen now, and he had better things to do than to waste his talents on some bunch of navel-gazing monks. He had abilities that other thieves would kill for. And with great power came great profitability.

He danced alongside a pretty slip of a thing with a red dress and equally red hair, matching her gyrations to a tee. Delighted at the attention, she started singing along to the music, horribly off-key, and closed her eyes as she belted out the chorus into an imaginary microphone. When she opened her eyes, the slim, brown-haired human she'd been entertaining was gone. So was the string of glow-pearls around her neck, but a voice she was pretty sure was her own had just told her she wasn't wearing them this evening. She must have forgotten them on the nightstand in the hotel room.

The pearls joined the gold pin and a few other sundry treasures warming the inside pocket of Kale's leather jacket. Life was good. And about to become better, if the two scandalously clad figures walking his way were any indication.

Rai'raa Anjumi
Aug 4th, 2010, 12:24:32 AM
Rai'raa winked at the young human male, trailing a hand down his chest as she danced. He was a good dancer, and she flooded the air around him with pheromones, capturing his complete attention as the half smile on his face grew. "Grrreat song!" she shouted over the music, turning him around and dancing close behind him as Saa did her work, gyrating and shaking her tail for him.

Saarrreeaa gave her a wink over his shoulder, and Rai'ree goosed him with her tail. He jumped and Saa giggled, laughing and running her hand over his chest.

Saarrreeaa Raurrssaatta
Aug 4th, 2010, 12:30:02 AM
The half-breed distracted him, and Saa carefully dipped her hand in his inside jacket pocket, where she'd noticed there was something heavy. Possibly his ID and credit chits; she removed them and had them stuffed in her bodice before he was done jumping. They danced a little longer, then Rai'ree nodded her head towards their table and Saa slipped her hand in hers and they left the cute male on the dance floor.

"jI need anotherrr drrrjink!" Saa said loudly, to be heard over the music as it was carefully mixed into another bass thumping tune.

Kale
Aug 4th, 2010, 01:09:24 AM
Either girl would've gotten Kale's attention, but the way the green-skinned felinoid moved was downright hypnotic. His eyes eagerly plumbed every curve she cared to show him, and there were plenty - she knew what nature had given her and just how to work it.

It wasn't until they sauntered away with a flick of their tails that Kale realized he'd completely lost track of the other one. Instincts kicked in and told him his jacket was lighter than it should've been, and his face burned as he closed his hand on an almost empty inside pocket.

"Krasst!" he muttered. His own game. His own damn game! A few weeks of easy marks had left him soft.

He could easily have left it alone - frell, that load had been the work of fifteen minutes. But he couldn't stand the idea that he'd let his guard down so easily. And, anyway, if tracking down the pair of thieves meant getting another eyeful, he couldn't really complain.

They weren't hard to find. The green one stood out, even in this crowd - Kale just had to follow his nose.

"Ladies, please, drinks are on me," he said, inserting himself between them. "Oh wait - you already took care of that, didn't you?"

He ticked his eyes toward Saa's generous cleavage. "Your bodice is glowing."

Rai'raa Anjumi
Aug 4th, 2010, 01:24:45 AM
She looked at him through hooded eyes, still sipping her Corellian Sunrise. Sure enough, Saa's cleavage was glowing, and the younger Cizerack shrugged. "jI don't carrre jif jit jiss."

Rai'raa laughed at the other's audacity, and leaned into the man, her own assets brushing against his arm. "I grrrew up on Zeltrrron, flyboy, and I have some grrreat moves I could show you, some place... prrrivate." Her hand was getting intertwined in the hair on the back of his head as she talked.

Saarrreeaa Raurrssaatta
Aug 4th, 2010, 01:27:02 AM
Saa took a moment to peek down between her breasts while he was looking the other way, and pulled out the glowpearls. She dropped them into her clutch and snapped it shut, then returned to her drink.

He didn't stand a chance against Rai'raa's considerable charms. In her mind Saa had already dismissed the forrrda and was scanning the club for another mark.

Kale
Aug 4th, 2010, 02:10:54 AM
The tan girl was being sly about it, but Kale knew exactly where the pearls were. And he knew he'd have them back before the evening was out.

But there was that intoxicating aroma again that threatened to reduce his brain functions to cottage cheese, as if the fingers in his hair and the hills of green at his side weren't enough. It took some concentration, but he found he could rise above it if he put his mind to it.

"Falleen meets Carshoulis by way of Zeltron? Oh, you were made for this, cabbage patch. I've been conning people since I was ten. You pull one over on me, you must be pretty good."

He pulled his gaze away from her long enough to flag down a waiter and order himself another Zombie.

Then, so as not to stretch his self-control too thin, he turned to the lesser of two Cizerack. "I'm Kale. You two got names?"

Saarrreeaa Raurrssaatta
Aug 4th, 2010, 03:16:06 PM
"Saarrreeaa," she purred smiling up at him. Her mother would certainly not approve of this conversation, but then that was sort of the point. "And sshe'ss Rai'raa." To punctuate the introduction, the half-breed rubbed his earlobe between finger and thumb.

Saa sipped her drink through the ridiculously tiny straw, looking up through her lashes at Kale. "No one'ss everrr come afterrr uss beforrre. jYou musst be prrettjy good jyourrsself."

Kale
Aug 4th, 2010, 03:38:22 PM
Kale shrugged theatrically. "Oh, I don't like to brag, but..."

Ignoring Rai'raa's advances for the moment (no mean feat), he tilted his head and said to Saa, "Don't you hate it when you get a really bad itch in your eye?"

The Cizerack girl's eye started watering, and as she blinked to clear it, Kale turned to block Rai'raa's view, and Saa's little purse slid of its own accord into Kale's hand. He popped it open and had the glowpearls wrapped around his fingers in a flash.

Rai'raa Anjumi
Aug 4th, 2010, 04:34:01 PM
"Hey!" Saa was blinking furiously, trying to relieve her eye without damaging her makeup. She dabbed at it with bar napkin, and snatched the clutch back, tucking it under her arm.

Rai'raa saw that the younger Cizerack was getting angry, and laughed, "Neat trrrick, Kale. Almost as good as yourrr dancjing."

"Yeah, almosst," pouted Saa, crumpling up the napkin and letting it fall to the ground. She signaled Rai'raa with her hands, fingers making the signs for get out of here. The half-breed shook her head imperceptibly, and Saa raised an eyebrow, then looked at Kale.

Then looked at Rai'raa. The pair began to smile in unison.

"If you rrreally want to prrrove how good you arrre," Rai'raa turned and leaned one elbow on the tall table, facing him, "Why not pick his pocket?" She indicated an off duty officer, drinking at the bar a few yards away.

Kale
Aug 4th, 2010, 04:42:54 PM
Kale made the pearls disappear again - this time he buried them deep in his pocket so he'd be sure to feel it if someone made a grab for them again. Then he followed Rai'raa's eyes toward the officer.

"Are you kidding? Captain Starch Pants?" He gave the mint-green halfbreed a dubious look. "You want to give me something that's actually a challenge?"

Rai'raa Anjumi
Aug 4th, 2010, 04:56:01 PM
She huffed, eyes narrowing as she looked at the human. "Fine." She leaned into him, and pointed across the room. "Then them." A pair of Stormtroopers entered the club, part of a routine sweep. Since the Empire had come down hard on Cloud City, all places of pleasure and of dubious military value were carefully monitored for criminal activities.

Saa followed the conversation, looked down Rai'raa's arm, and giggled. Rai'raa ordered two more drinks from the serving droid that came by with Kale's Zombie. "Well? All talk I suppose?"

"Mosst maless arrre," said Saa. She was starting to get that look in her eyes, a sign of her kree-rrou asserting itself. "Too bad, thjiss wass gettjing fun."

Kale
Aug 4th, 2010, 05:36:19 PM
Kale rolled his eyes. "Sure, I'll pick the pockets in their Blastech armor. If I'm lucky, I might get, oh, a spare blaster cartridge..."

He was losing their interest rapidly, he knew. Frell, why did he even care? He'd already taken back what they'd stolen from him, so who did he need to impress?

"Look... you ladies want a show?" He glanced from Saarrreeaa to Rai'raa. Both were being coy, but there was something in the eyes of the younger one that gave him a sense of urgency.

So he locked into those eyes and flashed the coolest smile he knew. "Order yourselves some Gamorrean snack crackers."

He drained the last of his cooler and walked out into the crowd. He bumped into the officer the girls had pointed out and patted him on the shoulder with an apology while he dropped the glow pearls into the man's back pocket. And then he found the woman in the red dress who was distressed over something she'd forgotten and was absently rubbing her naked collarbone.

"Hey, miss," Kale said, striking just the right concerned citizen face, "didn't you come in here with a string of glow-pearls?"

Garth Carvey
Aug 5th, 2010, 01:13:03 PM
As much as he wanted to smack the younger man for bumping into him and placing a hand on the veteran stormtrooper's shoulder Garth kept his anger in check and continued to drink his Corellian ale. He came here to relax and get drunk first after all, then get rowdy with the locals - it was just more fun that way.

Garth was halfway through his fourth drink when the greasy human mechanic standing next to him shouted drunkenly at his face, "Hey, bud. Yer ass is glowin'!"

"What?"

"Say, bud, I'm tellin' you that yer ass is glowin'!" the mechanic repeated even louder as others at the bar began to stare.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean, do you want to lose the last of your teeth?" Garth replied as he clentched his right hand into a fist, the knuckles cracking.

"Huh, n-n-no sir!" the man stuttered as he saw the fist and sized up the soldier less than a foot away. "Look though, I'm serious, yer back side got somethin' weird goin' on."

Garth raised his arm and glanced at his back pocket where sure enough there was on odd glow emminating from beneath the fabric. He dropped his fist and reached into the pocket to pull out the string of glow pearls. He raised them up to eye level to get a better view.

"Where did these com-"

"Theif," screamed a woman in red as she burst from the crowded dance floor. "Give me my pearls you bastard!"

"Ah hell." Garth groaned as he stepped to the side dodging the young woman as she swiped at his hand holding the pearls.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Saarrreeaa Raurrssaatta
Aug 5th, 2010, 02:33:43 PM
Saa laughed at the sudden uproar, clapping her hands delightedly. "Oh, oh, well done." She grinned and leaned back to the taller half-breed, "He'ss mjine. Forrr tonjight at leasst."

Rai'raa winked agreeably, and Saa felt her skin getting hotter. If she didn't find a release soon she might just explode. During kree-rrou it was almost a biological imperative that she mate regularly. Not that she didn't want to. And she'd just managed to escape Carshoulis before her mother set her up with some doddering old manservant and ruined her life for good.

Sanis, of course, was the reason for their financial ruin in the first place. Which is why she was singlemindedly searching for him and her mother's former manservant, Cirrcheeto or whatever his name was. And going to exact some revenge, and perhaps collar her first manservant in the process.

Saa realized her eyes were glazing over as she was lost in her thoughts, and blinked a bit to refocus on what was going on. The Stormtroopers by the doors were now shoving their way to the bar to quell the bar fight that was just a thrown punch away from starting.

Kale
Aug 5th, 2010, 03:01:44 PM
Few things could unify the flow of attention in a crowded room like some broad screaming, "Thief!" Garth and the red-haired woman had become center stage, and people crushed in their direction for a better look. Real life drama, after all, was better than holovision.

Kale made his way to meet the uniformed Stormies and pointed them toward Garth. "Thank goodness you're here, officers - I think that man's an imposter!"

"We'll check it out."

Mind tricks were a funny thing. You couldn't make someone do something against their will. You had to fool them into wanting to believe the suggestion had come from their own heads. Kale had only fed their natural suspicions.

And as the stormies waded toward Garth, Kale fed the crowd's voyeuristic interest: "Do you see that? I heard that guy's some kind of con artist. Maybe he's a spy."

The rumors trickled out like ripples in a pond. And while Kale moved around the outskirts of the spectacle, he kept on collecting goods from the spectators.

Rai'raa Anjumi
Aug 5th, 2010, 03:23:38 PM
Saa looked like she was about ready to rip the clothes off the first biologically compatible male to brush up against her. Rai'raa was curious to see who that would end up being, as their new acquaintance Kale was stirring the pot by the bar.

She lost track of him in the crowd, but the tunes were still bumping so she started dancing by their table, moving sinuously to the music.

Garth Carvey
Aug 6th, 2010, 10:20:11 AM
"Asshole," the young woman said as she steadied herself, "give me my pearls."

It was at this point after the crowd had clued in that some started to take her side, verbally at least. When Garth scanned their numbers he noted two white domes moving through the group towards the bar. Smiling, he reached for his drink with his left hand and downed the remainder while twirling the beads around his index finger far from the woman's reach.

"Lady, if you want these pearls, you can have them." At which point Garth tilted his right hand forward and flung the string of pearls over the crowd to the opposite side where they smacked some poor scrub in the face.

The woman's jaw dropped and in a flash slapped Garth hard across his cheek. He looked down and sucked his teeth at her. She cursed him once more before running into the crowd after her pearls, a few people parted to let her by while others stood firm still craning to catch a glimpse of what was going on.

The two Stormtroopers had now managed to muscle their way up to the bar. They were tailed by a shorter man that looked to be a concerned patron who, sure enough when he spotted Garth, pointed at him and spoke to the troopers. The both of them turned their gaze towards Garth and closed in.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Kale
Aug 6th, 2010, 11:56:30 AM
"Okay, break it up, people."

The Stormtroopers elbowed their way into the little hollow surrounding Garth - no one wanted to be too close to a confirmed thief, after all.

"Sir, I'm going to need to see your identification."

Before Garth could respond, a balding man shouted, "Hey, I'm missing my wallet!"

A Togruta woman a few meters away shrieked, "My gods, they took my ulikuo bracelet!"

"Make the thief give back what he's stolen!" roared a large, angry Aqualish.

Kale had disappeared entirely from the proceedings - and then suddenly he was between Saarrreeaa and Rai'raa as if he'd never left, though his pockets were visibly heavier.

"So, what do you think?" he asked, swirling the partly melted ice in his glass.

Saarrreeaa Raurrssaatta
Aug 6th, 2010, 12:04:29 PM
"jI'm jimprrressed," Saa managed, finishing off her drink. She leaned in close to Kale, and looked up at him. "Verrrjy jimprresssed."

"Be carrreful," Rai'raa interjected, "She bites."

She recoiled, just a bit, and looked hurt. "Onljy jif jyou want me to."

Kale
Aug 8th, 2010, 08:21:38 PM
This was a lot more forward than Kale was expecting - perhaps he'd underestimated the allure of a good con. Something tickled the back of his mind, something he'd heard once about the dangers of getting too close to a Cizerack female - but this wasn't Carshoulis, and, anyway, it was no competition to what was currently tickling the front of his mind. Among other things.

He wished he wasn't blushing so much when he replied, "Well... whatever makes you happy."

He looked from Saa, who was nuzzling into his chest, to Rai'raa, who was observing with a distinctly cat-got-canary expression. "Does this mean I'm cool with you ladies?"

Rai'raa Anjumi
Aug 9th, 2010, 04:28:28 PM
"Oh yes, we'rrre cool," Rai'raa said, eyes glittering. She smiled in a way that made Kale feel hot under the collar and uncomfortable at the same time.

Saarrreeaa reached up and pulled his head down, kissing him hard and long. When she let him up for air she said, "Arrre we cool wjith jyou?"

Garth Carvey
Aug 10th, 2010, 02:07:20 PM
"Empty your pockets, sir."

Garth rolled his eyes and emptied all his pockets. They contained little besides a credstick with a balance of thirty-seven credits, an access key for a room at the hotel on the next block, comlink, and his Imperial ID.

"No stolen articles. Now, may I get back to drinking."

"One minute, sir." replied the leading trooper as he grabbed the ID and handed it to the other man. "What's the scanner say?"

"It's legit," he said handing the ID back to Garth. "Apologies Sergeant Major. Would you like us to disperse the crowd, sir?"

"No, just take down information regarding the stolen articles along with their contact info. Then take up posts outside and search people as they leave. Lock up anyone without proper ID, narcotics, and any who resist the search. Hold those in possession of any of the stolen items for questioning and then alert me. Now, don't bother with any of the missing credits, just give them a nod and thats it. Understood?"

"Sir, yes, sir." They said in unison.

"Good, get to work, and don't bother me until you've got a lead or any of the stolen junk." Garth said signaling the bartender for another drink. "I want your entire squad out there during processing as well, so when your squad leader shows up send him to me. I'll be here."

When the troopers turned to leave Garth the ravings of the crowd increased, it was then that he raised his arms and shouted. "All right, folks! Shut the hell up and direct any complaint you may have to these two troopers. They'll be at the door. Otherwise, leave me alone, go back to dancing and there won't be any more trouble."

He grabbed the fresh glass of ale and drank it all in one gulp, then slammed the glass down as he took a seat with his back towards the crowd.

Rai'raa Anjumi
Aug 10th, 2010, 07:05:49 PM
She smirked at Saa and Kale, and walked away, heading towards the bar and the man they'd made the center of the recent controversy. He'd been holding a heated discussion with the Stormtroopers, who then left him alone and headed to the door.

Curious, Rai'raa sidled up the bar next to him, ordering a drink. Leaning back against the bar with her elbows, she turned to look at him. "Tough crrrowd tonight." She smiled.

Garth Carvey
Aug 10th, 2010, 11:40:06 PM
"Not tough enough." Garth said while tilting his glass to the bartender serving Rai'raa. "Seems the only one with a lick of fight in them was that girl in red, shame really that no one else had her back. I was really looking forward to some action tonight."

The tender set Rai'raa's drink on the bar top between her and Garth before reaching for his glass to refill it. It was then that Garth actually turned his head to view the female beside him whom, to his surprise for a non-human, was quite exotic and attractive.

Kale
Aug 11th, 2010, 08:47:14 AM
Saarrreeaa's kiss left him a little unsteady on his feet - or maybe that was the cloud of Rai'raa's pheremones still wafting through the air, combined with the high of a successful con. Either everything was coming up Kale this evening, or the cosmos was softening him up in sadistic anticipation of the other shoe.

"Any cooler and this would be Hoth," he said, though the redness around his cheeks and ears said otherwise.

He picked up his glass, which was nothing but mildly flavored icewater now, and said, "Would you look at that. Waiter! Two breath of heavens, please."

Who cared if they were thirty credits a pop? He could afford it now. He leaned his elbows on the table, still close enough to trail a finger up and down Saa's bare arm. "So, what brings you to Cloud City, Saarrreeaa?"

Saarrreeaa Raurrssaatta
Aug 11th, 2010, 10:37:35 AM
She shivered a bit as he ran a finger up her arm, and raised an eyebrow. "Whjy, jI'm huntjing, of courrrsse." Her tail began to wrap around his thigh, and she slipped her hands inside his jacket, but not to pick his pockets this time.

"jI thjink jI found what jI wass lookjing forr..." And then the next thing she'd be looking for would be a bit of privacy. "Want to get out of herrre?"

Rai'raa Anjumi
Aug 11th, 2010, 10:56:35 AM
Rai'raa smiled at him, revealing teeth that were a little sharper than human norm. "Ah, a man who likes a bit of action."

She sipped her drink, her tail looping casually through the crook of her arm. Unlike a full Cizerack, her tail lacked the customary tuft of hair on the tip, and had a slightly scaly appearance down the length of it, courtesy of her Falleen father. The scale-like skin continued up her spinal column and along her shoulders, tapering out the further it went down her arms.

"I hate it when things get too borrring, myself." She assumed that like most Imperial officers he had a predisposition towards xenophobia. That didn't bother her - on Zeltros it had been pretty apparent that even the most racist Imperial liked to experiment a bit.

Almost without thinking she was releasing pheromones into the air around him, just enough to keep his interest in case she didn't have it already.

Kale
Aug 11th, 2010, 11:55:06 AM
She wasn't wasting any time, even with her friend still chatting up the Imperial by the bar. But Kale wasn't going to complain, even as her tail began to coil around somewhere fairly personal. He didn't have much experience with tailed species, but Saarrreeaa's was surprisingly strong - he thought if she squeezed, his whole leg would go numb, which would probably suit her purposes just fine.

"It was getting boring here anyway," he said, leaning a little closer to get a full whiff of her perfume - and there was something else beneath it that smelled more natural and not at all unpleasant. Given how it affected him, he could only imagine how it worked on fellow Cizerack. Well, who was he to stand in the way of evolution?

The waiter came by with two expensive-looking tumblers holding something like liquid sin - amber gold at the top, caramel-colored with hints of cherry red at the bottom. A breath of heaven was fermented decadence with accents of sensuality; ordering service for two was tantamount to a proposition.

Kale didn't even spare the waiter a glance. "Ah, thanks, can we get those to go?"

The waiter looked affronted. "I think not, sir."

"That's all right," Kale said, and he handed the waiter a large-volume credit chit. "just sell me the bottle."

Saarrreeaa Raurrssaatta
Aug 11th, 2010, 12:44:41 PM
Saarrreeaa could appreciate a male who wanted to spend money on her. She fiddled with a button on his shirt, a sharp claw separating it from the threads holding it on. She slipped her hand inside, claws retracted, and brushed her fingertips against his skin.

Bottle finally in hand, Kale allowed her to lead him up the stairs to the white curtained VIP areas. They tumbled into one of the cabanas, containing a huge white upholstered chaise lounge that looked a lot like a mattress. He tried to find somewhere to set the bottle of breath of heaven, but she was on him before he could locate the table, her hands helping him out of his jacket.

Kale
Aug 11th, 2010, 01:17:09 PM
"Holy--"

She nearly knocked him over as she pushed him toward the oversized chaise - not that he minded the enthusiasm, but he didn't want to risk breaking his recent investment of four hundred ninety-nine GEC, plus tax. Laughing, he danced backwards toward a handy coffee table and managed to swing the bell-bottomed bottle safely to the bayossa-wood tabletop.

"Don't be coy here, what do you really want..."

He winked and ticked his eyes over toward the prominent rosette encircling her left eye.

"...'Spot'?"

Next thing he knew, she'd tugged his jacket upward, trapping his arms over his head. "Ackpth!"

Garth Carvey
Aug 11th, 2010, 01:51:14 PM
When the refill was set before him he hesitated before taking a sip and shot a quick glance at the door. Judging by line forming to get out the two stormtroopers were following his orders to the letter, a little to well. He really didn't want to be around when an officer actually decided to show up to take charge of the situation. Which would no doubt cause another scene to erupt and end with Garth in the drunk tank or worse for issuing orders while off-duty and intoxicated. He needed an alternate way out for the evening.

His attention focused back to Rai'raa, offering a faint smile in return for her own. He also dropped the drill instructor's edge from his voice before continuing their conversation. "So, what is it you do to keep things lively? You don't come off as a fighter, but I've been mistaken before."

Rai'raa Anjumi
Aug 11th, 2010, 05:54:54 PM
She laughed, "No, not a fighterrr. Morrre of a loverrr, perrrsonally." Rai'raa looked him over, and decided she liked what she saw. "And I've neverrr had trrrouble keeping it lively in that deparrrtment."

She sipped her drink, and saw the backlog at the door where the Stormtroopers were holding everything up while they searched the patrons leaving. She leaned a little closer to the Imperial she was talking to. "You didn't have a prrroblem telling those trrrooperrrs what to do, I see."

Saarrreeaa Raurrssaatta
Aug 11th, 2010, 06:32:33 PM
"Don't call me that," Saa said in a low, growly voice. His arms were stuck above his head and while he struggled with his jacket it was simple to push him over onto the chaise. "jI'd hate to rrrjip up yourrr clothess bjy accjident."

Which was, of course, a lie. She loved tearing clothes off, it was part of the fun of kree-rrou. "jI sshould tell jyou -" Saa tugged off his belt as she straddled him, "jI ljike jit rrrough."

She bent over him, pinning one of his hands to the chaise and kissing him deeply.

Garth Carvey
Aug 12th, 2010, 01:36:50 PM
"That was nothing really. I'm no officer, just a fellow trooper who's lasted longer than most on the battlefield, which earns a lot of respect among peers." Garth said before taking a sip of his ale, which now had a hint of spice to it.

Despite the careless mistake of the bartender he continued to enjoy the new drink. He wanted to delve deeper into his already drunken state so he could relinquish more of his soldier's control, at least for the evening. He noted that the alcohol was now beginning to affect him at a greater level for when he looked elsewhere, even at his own drink; his attention was quickly drawn back to Rai'raa. The green skinned woman seemed even more captivating then when he first set eyes upon her.

It took a moment before he realized that he was actually staring at her, not that she seemed to mind, when he remembered he had yet to learn her name or introduce himself for that matter. "Forgive me; I’ve not shared my name with you. I’m Garth, and you are?"<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Rai'raa Anjumi
Aug 12th, 2010, 08:23:48 PM
"Rai'raa," she said, smiling again. "It is nice to meet you, Garrrth."

Very nice. He would look good handcuffed to her bed. But then, most people did. The half-breed sipped her drink again, enjoying the taste of it. Due to her genetic background, she would have to drink gallons of the stuff to get truly drunk, but she didn't need to be under the influence of alcohol to have a good time.

And Garrrth was well on his way to being very, very drunk. "You have seen a lot of action then? In the warrr," she amended, her expression acknowledging how cheeky her wording had been.

Garth Carvey
Aug 12th, 2010, 11:33:04 PM
"Yeah, I've seen more than my fair share, so much so that I've lost track of how many lives I've even taken - not that it matters anymore. Each rotation, each engagement, I'm the one who's always come out on top in the end. I don't even bother learning fellow troopers' names, they're just numbers, and eventually theirs is called. They fade away only to be replaced by another to repeat the whole process over again."

The reminder of Death's hand passing him by all too often triggered him to down his ale in a furious chug. It was obvious that he wanted to drown his conscious thoughts, and the haunting image of the Stormtrooper's helmet that now burned in his minds eye. He should have died on Sarapin.

"It's really a mystery why I haven't bit the bullet myself. I just can't understand why I'm the one who lives while the rest die." He sighed and tapped his now empty glass on the bar top. "Hmmm, I really came here to put those thoughts out of their misery and get wasted and then some, but instead I just shared them with you who probably doesn't care to know."

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Rai'raa Anjumi
Aug 13th, 2010, 01:48:17 AM
It had been the wrong question to ask, but Rai'raa wasn't one to turn her back on someone in pain. She put a slim green hand on his arm, turning slightly towards him. "I'm a good listenerrr. But if you'd rrratherrr forrrget all about the warrr, I can help you therrre, too."

She shifted a bit closer to him, the air thick with intangible pheromones. Oh, he'd forget all about the war all right. Rai'raa looked up at him through her lashes, her face tantalizingly close.

Garth Carvey
Aug 13th, 2010, 02:05:49 PM
"How could I refuse the assistance of a lady such as yourself." Garth said with a smile, caught in her alluring gaze. "We should move to a place with a little more privacy then the bar though, if we have the same thing in mind. My Imperial friends will be reporting back to me anytime now and I don't plan on being here when they do."

It was then that barman came by and picked the empty glass up and offered to refill it once more. Garth declined and reached into his pocket for his credstick. It barely covered the tab he amassed, leaving the tender all but a three credit tip. He didn't seem to mind though recognizing that Garth had been at the bar several times in the last two weeks.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Rai'raa Anjumi
Aug 13th, 2010, 02:29:07 PM
"Mmm," she said, taking his hand. "Oh, I think we have the same thing in mind." Of course, being out by the bar would be more exciting, but humans tended to be shy.

Rai'raa tugged him away from the bar and along the wall of the club until she found a door marked Employees Only. She winked back at Garth, her tail running up his inseam, and then she pulled him through it into what appeared to be some sort of a janitor's closet. "Prrrivate enough?" She turned towards him and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling his head down for a passionate kiss.

Kale
Aug 13th, 2010, 09:17:22 PM
Kale felt like he'd been through a war. A nicer kind of war - if the galaxy fought wars like that, he'd have signed up a long time ago. Especially if he could go one-on-one with the Empress. Of course, then the major powers would probably be the Falleen, Zeltrons, Cizerack, and Twi'leks, but honestly, he could get used to that.

Maybe he could even get used to the claws, though he knew his back would be tender for days. But a few shots each of breath of heaven had dulled the stinging while making both their senses come alive in all the right ways, and it had given him the verve he needed to make it all nine rounds. And then, when she finally had her fill and collapsed across his chest with a contented sigh, he couldn't help but feel a sense of accomplishment that was almost as good as the sex itself.

He had an arm across her back, stroking her gently where the spots descended like a waterfall down her spine, and he felt her tail curl reflexively around his ankle.

"Still sure you don't want me calling you 'Spot'?"

Saarrreeaa Raurrssaatta
Aug 13th, 2010, 09:40:22 PM
Saa felt relaxed, and started purring deep in her throat as she breathed in and out. "jIf jyou mussst, then jI won't ssstop jyou," she managed.

After a moment she propped herself up on an elbow, her dress in disarray and her hair mussed. "jYou'rre mjy fjirrsst, jyou know. Human. jI wasssn't ssurre jyou'd lasst long enough." She leaned down and kissed his chest, her hair falling over him.

Kale
Aug 14th, 2010, 12:08:06 AM
Kale hadn't been sure, either, but he decided to keep that to himself.

"Your first, really? You could've fooled me."

It was an exaggeration, for her benefit. There was something about her enthusiasm that had seemed just a little overwrought, like she was trying too hard to live up to her own billing. Neither of them had exactly been poetry in motion. He was glad the lounge had solid sound insulation all around.

He leaned up a little to kiss her on the ridge of her long, pointed ear, then spoke softly into it.

"So, what's your story, Spot? Had the urge to run offworld to get your first piece of the action?"

Saarrreeaa Raurrssaatta
Aug 14th, 2010, 12:57:08 AM
ooc: first HUMAN ;) but its fine that he misunderstood her /ic:

Saa purred, "Well, jI wassn't ssurrre that jI wouldn't hurrrt jyou. Cjizerrrji maless arrre verrrjy... ssturrrdjy."

She sighed, rolling away from him and straightening her outfit, pulling the hem of her skirt down from around her hips. "jI'm lookjing forrr sssomeone jI ussed to know. He rrrujined mjy ljife." Saa looked at Kale, blue eyes sparkling. "jYou'rrre not gojing to do that, arre jyou?"

Kale
Aug 14th, 2010, 10:10:10 AM
OOC: Bah, punctuation. :mneh

Kale decided it was probably his cue to start getting decent again. "I don't make it a habit to ruin beautiful girls' lives," he said. "It's bad karma."

Of course, it was possible some young prep girl considered her life ruined after the gemstone bracelet her rich daddy had given her suddenly went missing on the night she'd decided to go clubbing underage - but Kale figured in those cases he was only exposing the issues that were already there. Doing them a service, really.

He sat up to shrug his shirt back onto his shoulders. It was a little worse for the wear, but he could easily replace it with the swag he'd earned tonight. Her tail flipped up over his leg, and he trapped it there under his hand, teasing the tuft of hair on the end with his thumb.

"How long are you and your friend on Bespin? If you're looking for your man here in Cloud City, I might be able to help you out. I know something about finding my way through seamy underworlds."

Garth Carvey
Aug 17th, 2010, 12:58:26 PM
The evening's adventure had turned out all right for Garth, or so he thought as he came to and his senses returned. His hands were bound with cord to the leg of a solid metal workbench, tied off in such a way that he could barely move the knot without losing circulation. That was when he noted the distinct copper taste of blood in his mouth, and a pain rising in his head that pounded with the frequency of a pulsar.

He barely managed to slur out the words, "What the hell?", as he caught a glimpse of Rai'raa in the darkness. She rummaged through the pockets of his black trousers as he realized his ass was naked freezing on the cold duracrete floor. He then made the attempt at struggling to get his hands loose but it just made him more uncomfortable then he already was as the intensity of his headache increased with the blood flow.

He wanted to kill for another drink then and there, but instead all he could do was watch helplessly as Rai'raa picked his pockets clean.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Rai'raa Anjumi
Aug 17th, 2010, 01:41:02 PM
"Not hell, darrrling," she murmured. "Just a closet." He'd come around sooner than she'd expected, and so Rai'raa did the humane thing and stretched languidly, releasing enough feel-good pheromones into the air that he'd have trouble remembering what exactly happened.

The halfbreed secreted a keycard into her dress along with a few other small things, and then dropped his pants on him. She leaned down and kissed him again. "Thank you, you were amazing." Rai'raa slipped out the door, closing it firmly behind her.