PDA

View Full Version : Anbira Hicchoru

Tannis V'larr
Jul 31st, 2010, 11:18:29 AM
Anbira Hicchoru does not mask his scent (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=21027&page=2) because he fears the predators of Vendaxa. He masks his scent because the stench of their terror offends him.

Anbira Hicchoru does not fall to the Dark Side. The Dark Side rises to him.

The only reason the Jedi Masters of old visited Anbira Hicchoru as spirits was that they were too frightened to do so while they were still alive.

Reverend Solomon was an atheist before he met Anbira Hicchoru.

The Empire has unveiled its new superweapon. It is a moon-sized billboard with Anbira Hicchoru's scowling face painted on it. Fifty contested worlds have already pledged their undying allegiance to the Empire; the Imperials are sure to be victorious as long as they don't look at it by accident.

Cael Bathala
Jul 31st, 2010, 11:20:49 AM
Oh man :lol

This = the most I laughed all week!

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 31st, 2010, 11:23:18 AM
I don't entirely understand, but damn I'm cracking up over here :lol

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 31st, 2010, 11:33:28 AM
There are no extinct animals, there are only animals that Anbira Hicchoru has allowed to live.

Anbira Hicchoru once killed an entire barracks of Stormtroopers with nothing but his awesomeness.

Time waits for no man. Unless that man is Anbira Hicchoru.

Mdharra Ceergorra
Jul 31st, 2010, 11:40:34 AM
The Cizerack were a patrjiarchal socjietjy before Anbjira Hjicchoru. Now we wjill never submjit to anjy other male.

Eluna Thals
Jul 31st, 2010, 02:27:26 PM
Hahahahaha, well done! :thumbup

Sol Iman
Aug 6th, 2010, 07:48:18 PM
Anbira Hicchoru bow hunts AT-ATs, even when they aren't in season.

The only materials immune to a lightsaber blade are cortosis, phrik alloy, and Anbira Hicchoru. Anbira Hicchoru's lightsaber is all blade. When he's finished using it, he puts it in his pocket, as only his pants could contain firepower of that magnitude.

The reason the Stormtroopers lost to the Ewoks was that they saw the furry faces and thought of Anbira Hicchoru.

Wookiees are known to rip people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Anbira Hicchoru rips people's arms out of their sockets when he wins. And he always wins.

Tannis V'larr
Aug 6th, 2010, 07:58:34 PM
Had Anbira Hicchoru been with the Rebel fleet at Endor, it would have been Admiral Piett who cried, "It's a trap!"

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 7th, 2010, 10:29:58 AM
:lol

I love it :D

Arya Ravenwing
Aug 7th, 2010, 04:24:24 PM
If Anbira Hicchoru were to punch you in the face, you would have to fight off the overwhelming urge to thank him.

Sharks have a week dedicated to Anbira Hicchoru.