PDA

View Full Version : Hellfire Squadron Discussion 2010

Cael Bathala
Jul 14th, 2010, 03:56:47 PM
We have lost Hellfire Five, so if anyone wants to take that position and complete Gold Flight... I believe the Hellfire Squadron will soon be joining the Shadows on a new assignment.<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Malick Raine
Jul 15th, 2010, 09:55:42 AM
I have another character who would be interested in joining hellfire upon it's transfer?

Nicky Raine
Jul 15th, 2010, 09:57:54 AM
*Waves* That would be me!

I'm not a very good pilot but sure as hell can fix any damage I may cause. That and my Bro says I have a bit of a temper.

Cael Bathala
Jul 15th, 2010, 11:22:27 AM
Why so enthusiastic? |I This is Hellfire Squadron.

Bette Davis
Jul 15th, 2010, 11:30:06 AM
Not a very good pilot?

*sigh*

Welcome to the Hellfires. You'll fit right in. Just sign the waiver. I won't be held responsible for you accidentally vaping yourself.

Kistra Dubreas
Jul 15th, 2010, 11:31:00 AM
Oh Goodie! Another woman! :D Now maybe the boys will stop teasing me and calling me 'Princess' and such!

Cael Bathala
Jul 15th, 2010, 11:40:35 AM
Good luck with that.

Bette Davis
Jul 15th, 2010, 11:47:53 AM
OMG that has to be your callsign now. :eee

Cael can be Firefly, maybe... we can say there was some sort of training accident that left him with his TIEs butt all lit up.

Cael Bathala
Jul 15th, 2010, 11:56:37 AM
:grumble

That was Smix's fault.

Nicky Raine
Jul 15th, 2010, 12:07:43 PM
Why so enthusiastic? |I This is Hellfire Squadron.

I love fighters well actually I love pretty much anything type of ship or machine that can move at high rate of speed. Also guns who doesn't like guns.

*pretends like she is shooting stuff with an invisible gun*

Blowing rebs and indies to kingdom come. Did I mention if you tweak a tie just right you can get a few more ounces of speed out of them although the stabilizers don't hold up well if you do that so it's a kind of a give take there. You might end up a vaping yourself as Bette put it.

That and I get the same squad number as my bro. He will probably just roll his eyes at that.

Not a very good pilot?

*sigh*

Welcome to the Hellfires. You'll fit right in. Just sign the waiver. I won't be held responsible for you accidentally vaping yourself.

Thank you Bette. *signs waiver with a smile* This is going to be fraking great being part of a team. Getting trained by Shadow Veteran like Miss Davis. Also getting to fly a kick ass tie and getting to shoot shit.

Erm... sorry I got a bit of a potty mouth to according to my bro.

Oh Goodie! Another woman! Now maybe the boys will stop teasing me and calling me 'Princess' and such!

You should punch em in the part that hurts and while there down kick em in the teeth for saying stuff like that. That's what I would do if they stick me with such titles.

Don't you worry though with me around they won't pick on us so much. I won't take their crap. They think because they have an extra appendage there so much better than us. That appendage is just one extra part to...

*stops as she feels Malick staring at her.*

Good luck with that.

*slugs Cael in the arm*

I'll start calling you princess.

Malick Raine
Jul 15th, 2010, 12:09:00 PM
*shakes his head in shame*

She is all yours Bette.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 15th, 2010, 12:19:06 PM
Joy. :|

Enthusiastic and everything. Just what I need.

She can be "KASS" (Kick Ass Shoot Shit) :p

edit: I can't seem to ever remember what name I'm signed in as :p

Bette Davis
Jul 15th, 2010, 12:19:59 PM
^^ Took the words right outta my mouth.

Cael Bathala
Jul 15th, 2010, 12:23:03 PM
I vote we call her Motormouth. She talks too much.

Bette Davis
Jul 15th, 2010, 12:29:53 PM
Seconded! I like it. Nicky "Motormouth" Raine. :D

Malick Raine
Jul 15th, 2010, 12:32:58 PM
All in favor?

I!

Nicky Raine
Jul 16th, 2010, 02:53:43 AM
All in favor?

I!

Who said you got a vote?

Nicky "Motormouth" Raine

Mother Frakker! You let the washed up swoop jockey give me a call sign. I was nearly killed by my own father, the bastard. I was abandoned by my own brother a time. I crashed landed on some podunk run down piece of frak planet (Onderon). Falsely imprisoned because they thought I was a spy for speaking what they thought was propaganda of the empire. Now I get a call sign that so isn't true from a shittastic jockey I lost money on because I thought he was hot.

*continues to grumble and rant with allot of expletives that should be censored.* :grumble

(OOC: I like it even though Nicky will be none to happy with it IC so post it up there. :) )

Tarrick Ragnus
Jul 20th, 2010, 01:22:57 PM
All in favor?

I!

Who said you got a vote?

Nicky "Motormouth" Raine

Mother Frakker! You let the washed up swoop jockey give me a call sign. I was nearly killed by my own father, the bastard. I was abandoned by my own brother a time. I crashed landed on some podunk run down piece of frak planet (Onderon). Falsely imprisoned because they thought I was a spy for speaking what they thought was propaganda of the empire. Now I get a call sign that so isn't true from a shittastic jockey I lost money on because I thought he was hot.

*continues to grumble and rant with allot of expletives that should be censored.* :grumble

(OOC: I like it even though Nicky will be none to happy with it IC so post it up there. :) )

Sounds like "Motormouth" fits!

Cael Bathala
Jul 27th, 2010, 03:31:49 PM
As per orders handed over by Tannis V'larr, Cael is now Hellfire Leader :cool

Kistra Dubreas
Jul 27th, 2010, 05:03:24 PM
So...that puts you in charge of us now? :|

Well at least I know you're not a total hardass! :D

Cael Bathala
Jul 31st, 2010, 01:12:49 PM
Don't take that as an excuse to let your guard down, Princess.

Kistra Dubreas
Jul 31st, 2010, 01:22:24 PM
:colbert ...I retract my previous statement!

Ana'Sera Beliq
Aug 2nd, 2010, 08:42:37 AM
You kids are so cute when you argue.

Cael Bathala
Aug 2nd, 2010, 01:18:26 PM
Hey, I'm just keeping you tough, Dubreas.

Kerryna Khapst
Aug 2nd, 2010, 02:02:40 PM
Come on, Princess, he can't be all that bad...at least he's pretty to look at...

Kistra Dubreas
Aug 2nd, 2010, 02:06:29 PM
:| no comment

Kerryna Khapst
Aug 2nd, 2010, 02:14:15 PM
No comment, huh? *grins impishly*

Interesting.

Cael Bathala
Aug 2nd, 2010, 02:34:00 PM
Times must be rough, when the Shadows are thinking bout slumming it with the Hellfires.

Kerryna Khapst
Aug 2nd, 2010, 02:36:04 PM
Well, we're stuck with you.

May as well make the best of it.

Cael Bathala
Aug 8th, 2010, 09:31:40 AM
We seriously need more nuggets for this squadron. I was gonna propose a mission thread but it would just be me and Princess :|