PDA

View Full Version : Quick questions.

Eragon_Dushall
Jul 12th, 2010, 04:41:49 PM
Hello and greetings. My name is Cody and I am a friend of Cory aka Lowroo. I know him from a site we used to manage together. I'm putting together a bio for my character as a Jedi Knight and I have several questions if you don't mind.

1) what powers are limited to certain ranks?
2) any limit on personal ships?
3) is there a list on what items you can have?

I like to keep things reasonable so I'm not gonna have my character start out with a Jedi holocron or anything like that. I just want to be on the same page as the site.

I too like how y'all changed things up. And I just want to get my passion for star wars rping back after my leave from managing at Star Wars Conflicts.

Looking forward to getting into the action.

Thanks,
Cody

Tarrick Ragnus
Jul 12th, 2010, 05:02:01 PM
Yo, Cody, it's Cory.

Here it is more of a common sense type of posting. Whatever makes sense. I listed my force powers. Others have their background stories list their bios, and others concentrate on what fighting styles they are proficient.

I would either post what you want and let them tell you what you should change, or look through some of the profiles here. (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&f=305&page=1&pp=25&sort=lastpost&order=desc&daysprune=-1) You might have to change the display setting to longer than 30 days.

Glad you are here man.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 12th, 2010, 05:15:27 PM
1) We don't have specific powers limited to specific ranks. You just go with what would make sense, logically, based on a characters background, capabilities and so on.

2) Again, common sense. What is available to an Imperial admiral would not be available to a lone Jedi.

3) ..more of the same here, really :lol If your character is wealthy somehow - maybe they are a businessman, or just a thief - they would have access to more resources than a petty spacer/smuggler.

Naomi Lang
Jul 12th, 2010, 05:32:36 PM
Welcome, dude, we're pretty flexible around here. "Common sense" is the rule of thumb here. Just ask if there's something you're not sure on.

Glad to see there's more Jedi about. I think you guys have well over-taken the number of Inquisitor PCs on the forums. Means now we've gots more of yous to kill. :cool:

Eragon_Dushall
Jul 13th, 2010, 07:44:54 AM
I like common sense. LOL But i'm sorry that i'm gonna have to disappoint you Naomi. Cory and Cody are in town and if there is any killing that gonna be done it's gonna be us doing it. For Justice of course. So i'd keep a close eye over your shoulder. :-P

Jason Na'moda
Jul 13th, 2010, 10:43:31 AM
Cody! Cory! What up guys. ^_^
There will be much of the justicing and things...

Eragon_Dushall
Jul 13th, 2010, 08:39:49 PM
Putting together a Bio on a Ipod is time consuming stuff. Should have it up this weekend.