PDA

View Full Version : AFK for a few days...

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 7th, 2010, 11:44:22 PM
I'm going to Florida to visit my grandmother for her 90th birthday. Taking Sophie with me. Its going to be a long day tomorrow.

Anyway she doesn't have the internet (well, she's got a webTV email) so I'm leaving my laptop at home. I'll be back Monday afternoon.

Smooches!
:twak

p.s. :cool ;) :mischief :angel

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 8th, 2010, 01:40:57 AM
90?! Holy moly. Happy birthday, grandma!

Anbira Hicchoru
Jul 8th, 2010, 08:08:10 AM
90 in Florida is pretty young ;)

Naomi Lang
Jul 8th, 2010, 05:33:14 PM
:wave Enjoy!

Rutabaga
Jul 8th, 2010, 06:57:25 PM
Have a good trip!

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 12th, 2010, 09:57:20 PM
I'm back! You four - you're on my good list. Everyone else... you're on the other list. ;)

I went as a surprise - Grandma knew two of my sisters were coming to visit, but she didn't know that Sophie and I were coming too! So when we walked in she was so surprised! I wish we could have gotten a picture of her face, it was great. :D We took a nice 'generational' picture too, with Grandma, my mom, me and Sophie. :)

Droo
Jul 12th, 2010, 11:41:27 PM
I'm back! You four - you're on my good list. Everyone else... you're on the other list. ;)

Sounds like my spanking scheme is about to bear fruit after all! :mischief

It sounds like you had a great time, and belated birthday wishes to the grandma - a fine age to be celebrating! - make sure you get that picture of the four of you up so we can see. :)

Karl Valten
Jul 13th, 2010, 04:34:02 AM
Glad the trip went well. Looks like I have to go post, now. Sorry about the wait. :)

Crusader
Jul 13th, 2010, 05:57:19 AM

Sounds like my spanking scheme is about to bear fruit after all! :mischief

It looks like Droo is looking forward to some female social interaction.

I am just glad that I ended up on at least one list :)

Park Kraken
Jul 13th, 2010, 06:11:48 AM
You were in my neck of the woods (maybe, depending on which city you were in), and I didn't know about it. Shame shame.

On another note, did you delete your Facebook profile? :|

Rutabaga
Jul 13th, 2010, 06:40:01 AM
On another note, did you delete your Facebook profile? :|

Her FB page is still there, I'm looking at it right now :).

Glad you had a good trip!

Park Kraken
Jul 13th, 2010, 03:34:00 PM
I'm looking through my friends list, and I'm not seeing Holly's name in there anywhere...

Someone may have de-friended me...:twak

Pierce Tondry
Jul 13th, 2010, 09:25:17 PM
Whether she did or didn't, I've known Facebook to randomly subtract a friend from my list, only to add them upon closing and reopening the browser. It's kind of annoying.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 13th, 2010, 09:27:30 PM
Aye, I'm afflicted with the same fb nuttiness as well.

Arya Ravenwing
Jul 13th, 2010, 09:55:27 PM
Facebook is a bit weird sometimes. :mneh

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 14th, 2010, 01:48:47 AM
Whether she did or didn't, I've known Facebook to randomly subtract a friend from my list, only to add them upon closing and reopening the browser. It's kind of annoying.

I have the same thing happen. Sometimes Firefox will throw up a little alert that says "So-and-so is now your friend" - and it's like, hey, we have been friends for years, get with the times :twak

WaterChef
Jul 14th, 2010, 09:26:14 AM
I'm going to Florida to visit my grandmother for her 90th birthday. Taking Sophie with me. Its going to be a long day tomorrow.

Anyway she doesn't have the internet (well, she's got a webTV email) so I'm leaving my laptop at home. I'll be back Monday afternoon.

Smooches!
:twak

p.s. :cool ;) :mischief :angel

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CMANUEL%7E1.ADC%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTe mp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> that would be fun and celebrate don’t bother if she had no Internet nor computer! Be lucky that you still have her.. send our regards!

Park Kraken
Jul 14th, 2010, 12:50:41 PM
Well regardless of what happened she just sent me a friend request that I accepted, so all is good in the world of SWFFB again.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 14th, 2010, 01:53:54 PM
:p

If people want to see the pictures of us and Grandma, they're up on FB. I'm tagged in them so you should be able to see them even though they're my sister's pics. :thumbup Grandma makes me look like a whale, though. :lol