PDA

View Full Version : OOC for 'No Fate But What We Make'

Dashiel Starborn
Jun 30th, 2010, 11:11:13 AM
http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20851

Agents of the Rebel Alliance travel to Ord Trasi to sabotage an Imperial shipyard facility. Currently en route are Director Van-Derveld and Agent Dashiel Starborn. We have room for one more Rebel aboard our shuttle (the other agent is an NPC, who has a special role to play :mischief)

Additionally, the presence of Rogue Squadron would be welcome later on in the thread, when we could do with a daring bombing run from the rocket-jocks. If any of the Rogues want to join, I'd ask you to wait until we give you the go-ahead before you post In Character.

Anyone want to play?

Sanis Prent
Jun 30th, 2010, 04:11:41 PM
Eluna please. She needs intel errands

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 30th, 2010, 05:12:32 PM
LD needs something Rebely to do. :mischief

Miranda Tarkin
Jun 30th, 2010, 06:21:27 PM
This will be interesting. Jen and I had fun plotting this based upon a throw away line in AIM :D

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 1st, 2010, 12:08:28 AM
Whoever posts first gets the spot, ladies :P first come first served

Tarrick Ragnus
Jul 1st, 2010, 05:48:36 PM
Would you be willing to have an Imperial play along?

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 1st, 2010, 06:16:29 PM
I posted (sorry Eluna but your'e really busy with Jane Starborn bwahahaha) but I don't know what's going on :uhoh

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 2nd, 2010, 12:32:08 AM
It's a possibility, Ragnus - I'll speak to Grace and see what she thinks, then get back to you with some details :)

Tarrick Ragnus
Jul 2nd, 2010, 09:20:33 AM
It's a possibility, Ragnus - I'll speak to Grace and see what she thinks, then get back to you with some details :)

No problem. My premise for being there, unless ya'll have other ideas is that two of my ships are damaged and in the repair dock while they are being repaired. I would only have one ship active during the mission.