PDA

View Full Version : (Planning) Darkest Before the Dawn

John Glayde
Jun 30th, 2010, 08:09:39 AM
Darkest Before the Dawn (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20858)

In reaction to the PMs I sent around the other day, here's a mini-mission for the Dorn Force people who are available to post at the minute. The plan is to do a bunch of short missions like this, involving whoever is available to be involved at the time - just something to keep us ticking over while we wait on the big threads, etc.

The People:

Involved in this mission are:

- Maren Dirge
- John Glayde
- Mara Tallen
- Charlotte Tur'enne
- Alexander Tur'enne
- Amos Iakona

The Plot:

Maren Dirge is a SpecOps operative who has been undercover on Naboo. She's been rumbled, and was forced to flee. SpecOps hasn't been able to put a rescue team together, so we're getting sent instead. We've got Amos Iakona - a local that's interacted with some of the Dorn people before - who will be acting as our guide; we'll have to scour the Naboo wilderness to find Dirge before the Imperials do, dodging search patrols as we go.

The Thread So Far:

Jenny has done her intro prologue, and I've thrown up a brief(ish) briefing thing. If Sarah or Dee want to establish anything - have a bit of a confrontation before we leave the base, just to establish that you two "aren't friends" yet, etc - I have a few ideas of how to work that in quickly. If not, we can just skip ahead to our arrival.

So, yeah. There we go. Let discussion (and posting) commence! :dance

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 30th, 2010, 08:24:32 AM
:eee

Dorrrrrrrnnnnnnn

Ps. Maren, not Miran.

Captain Untouchable
Jun 30th, 2010, 09:54:59 AM
:eee

Dorrrrrrrnnnnnnn

Ps. Maren, not Miran.

What mistake? I don't see any mistake. :mischief

Charlotte Tur'enne
Jun 30th, 2010, 10:07:25 AM
eh... not sure about the typical Mara/Charlie angst post.. but I'll toss something up later today. Probably after I come home and drink another few cups of coffee. The brain is just... not-so-much right now. (I blame a pair of socks and really annoying fucking yarn that I'm probably gonna burn in a pyre. *cough*)

Captain Untouchable
Jun 30th, 2010, 10:33:28 AM
Alrighty. :)

I have a number of emergency stand-by responses in mind, just in case you ask something awkward like "Why the hell is my brother coming? If you were conscious when we rescued him, you'd realise how badly he sucks at all this." :mischief

Charlotte Tur'enne
Jun 30th, 2010, 10:55:26 AM
Psh... Charlotte knows why he's coming.

... Operation Human Shield *nod*