PDA

View Full Version : Star Destroyer Encyclopedia

Park Kraken
Jun 10th, 2010, 06:00:33 AM
I'm aware of some outdated lists that haven't been updated in quite some time, which leads me to believe that they have been orphaned, but are there any current up to date lists of Star Destroyers out there anywhere? Just asking since I'm thinking about embarking on creating such a list myself.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 10th, 2010, 10:46:08 AM
Star Destroyers in SW canon, or specifically in our roleplaying 'universe'?

Park Kraken
Jun 11th, 2010, 06:21:00 AM
Oh lord no, specifically canon. I wouldn't begin to try a compilation of historical destroyer names and histories used by RPers here. O_o

EDIT: Looks like I might have to create one of my own, it appears Tech Commentaries has the only comprehensive database I can find, and it's pretty far out of date.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 11th, 2010, 10:34:26 AM
Have you checked Wookieepedia?

Lowrook
Jun 22nd, 2010, 02:08:20 PM
There is the ISD Test tickles. It is a Mark II

Darth Turbogeek
Jun 22nd, 2010, 11:50:47 PM
Have you checked Wookieepedia?

Any sane person would rather have their eyeballs raped than read that splergeshithole

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 22nd, 2010, 11:52:15 PM
If Park is wanting a list of Star Destroyers, I can't think of a place more likely to have an up to date list than a wiki - and Wookieepedia is the most prominent Star Wars wiki soooo.

Personally, I like Wookieepedia.

Tear
Jun 23rd, 2010, 02:42:56 AM
Personally, I like Wookieepedia.

Me too. I don't know how extensive or specific it's ship listings are but for most things star wars, it suits.

Captain Untouchable
Jun 23rd, 2010, 09:38:04 AM
There is the ISD Test tickles.It is a Mark II

Are you sure it isn't an Interdictor? Last time I saw the Test Tickles, there were a pair of honking great orbs that looked like grav well generators.

Lowrook
Jun 23rd, 2010, 09:41:19 AM
There is the ISD Test tickles.It is a Mark II

Are you sure it isn't an Interdictor? Last time I saw the Test Tickles, there were a pair of honking great orbs that looked like grav well generators.

Ah too true. I think after the first one found its death at the hands of the SSD Castrator, the next Interdictor was commissioned with the name.

So the Empress tells me....

Park Kraken
Jul 9th, 2010, 07:03:27 PM
I checked Wookiepedia. They have individual listings for specific Star Destroyers, but no overall list. I suppose I'll have to create one and put it up on here. ;)