PDA

View Full Version : Looking for the Wheel

Lowrook
Jun 9th, 2010, 10:50:20 PM
Hello there,

I'm new to the site, but not to forum based sims. I created a Wookie Jedi Character named Lowrook.

He has suffered from a personality split due to trauma that has happened to him. He was a Jedi Master, but his bio explains his situation. If I need to adjust it, I can to a degree.

Anyway, looking forward to posting on a site that I don't have to run... just simming.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 10th, 2010, 11:04:07 AM
Hi there, welcome to 'Fans :wave

Are you coming to us from another community? If so, do you have a link to your bio over there? Generally we allow posters to transfer over their existing ranks, providing they can show us details of where they previously earned it :)

It might be worth you taking a look at our forum timeline. We are currently somewhere round about 3 Years after the Battle of Endor, so any canon/EU events after the Battle of Endor have been replaced with our own roleplaying storyline. The main differences between the official story of what happened after Endor, and our story, are:

* All major characters seen in the Star Wars films were assumed to have died in the battle (to prevent roleplayers claiming film characters).
* The Death Star II was assumed to have survived (though severely damaged).
* The Rebels had not been victorious and had been forced to flee from the battle.
* The Empire had suffered huge losses but still managed to survive (although the Emperor and Darth Vader had both been killed).

Since then, we have elected a new Empress (Miranda Tarkin) and the Jedi have begun to unify aboard the convoy known as the Wheel.

I know it can be a little odd coming into a new community with a new set-up and timeline, so if you have any questions at all feel free to ask.

- Dasq

Lowrook
Jun 10th, 2010, 11:30:25 AM
Thanks. I'll go back and adjust my bio to fit the timeline. As far as coming from another community, it is just a small site that I run. We are about 30 after the Swarm War.

EDIT: I adjusted Lowrook's bio to matchup with the current timeline. Also if you want to see his original profile, here is the site.

http://www.swconflicts.ucoz.com/forum/3-35-1

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 11th, 2010, 12:32:47 AM
Thanks for the update! I'll give it a proper look once I get home from work tonight :)

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 11th, 2010, 11:52:01 AM
Okay, I've taken a look at the updated bio and everything looks fine :)

The main 'rules' that we try to stick to here are basically common sense and fair play. We're all just here to write stories and have fun, which I'm sure you can appreciate, so long as you aren't going wild with what your character can do or has access to - which is certainly doesn't seem like you would do.

In terms of your character bringing a ship with him to the Wheel, that's perfectly fine - and in fact we're in need of more ships, so very convinient indeed ;)

Lowrook
Jun 13th, 2010, 03:46:23 PM
Excellent. I've begun a thread where I begin to look for it.