PDA

View Full Version : Monster Cops

The Original BuffJedi
May 7th, 2010, 10:57:05 AM
Just wanted to get you guys to watch the latest , No budget... Monster Cops episode..

http://www.monstercops.com/monsters-vs-cops :p thank you.

Lilaena De'Ville
May 7th, 2010, 01:53:37 PM
"What is the Dharma Initiative?" :lol

I'll have to finish it in a bit, but so far its pretty good. You're in it, right??

The Original BuffJedi
May 7th, 2010, 03:52:57 PM
"What is the Dharma Initiative?" :lol

I'll have to finish it in a bit, but so far its pretty good. You're in it, right?? lol! I have no idea what the Dharma Initiative isi think it will be resolved in the next episode..i think ;) yes, ma'am i am the idiot in the blue bandanna... the one that the Vampire girl throws.. Jones. glad you liked it so far, it's our second episode and like I said NO budget at all :( so we have some bugs to work out or get us some money..or i should say the Director get some money :)..seriously thanks for watching, your an :angel

Lilaena De'Ville
May 7th, 2010, 05:43:51 PM
The Dharma Initiative is an organization from the TV show LOST, I thought it was funny to throw it in there. :D

The Original BuffJedi
May 11th, 2010, 07:17:16 PM
The Dharma Initiative is an organization from the TV show LOST, I thought it was funny to throw it in there. :D well, Patrick the writer/direct..is a huge lost fan , so...lol!! thanks he still has not told me what it was..now i know :)

Crusader
May 12th, 2010, 04:42:24 AM
Cookies! Yeah that is what is missing in most George A. Romero films.

Thanks for sharing Buff. This was really funny to watch!

The Original BuffJedi
May 12th, 2010, 05:40:01 PM
Cookies! Yeah that is what is missing in most George A. Romero films.

Thanks for sharing Buff. This was really funny to watch! just think how successful he would have been if only he would have had cookies ;)

It was my pleasure, and seriously THANK YOU for watching I really appreciate it!!! If anyone else has watched it feel free to Bash it or like it, like i said we are running on no budget so we know it isn't perfect.......YET! and please for the love of God SHARE it with any and everyone...also there is another full episode and several mini clips and behind the scene stuff...My fav is the Summer V-log and messing with Hoss because well.....I'm in it a lot and doing my thang :)

Crusader
May 14th, 2010, 09:38:41 PM
I really like what you are doing with so little and the way you try to hide it is great.
I think it is great that you can get so many people together for this in their free time and that you end up with actual episodes. So many people on the web make fanfilms and stuff and put so much effort in it without getting as far as actually releasing a single episode.

...and I had to laugh when I saw the buffed Jedi getting thrown around by a little girl. I instantly recognized you from the pictures.

The Original BuffJedi
May 15th, 2010, 03:41:50 PM
I really like what you are doing with so little and the way you try to hide it is great.
I think it is great that you can get so many people together for this in their free time and that you end up with actual episodes. So many people on the web make fanfilms and stuff and put so much effort in it without getting as far as actually releasing a single episode.

...and I had to laugh when I saw the buffed Jedi getting thrown around by a little girl. I instantly recognized you from the pictures.

crusader, i am beginning to love ya ;)..... In N.C we have many...many actors and wanna be actors that just want to be on camera for any reason(not dissing them, just saying..I was there once) and it's amazing what you can get your friends to do for cookies..lol but seriously, if you put a casting call out for Zombie's/vampires you will get like 100 emails in a day.Patrick and I are affiliated with a fairly large acting pool, so getting people has been easy.Thank God!!...and i thank each and everyone for ALL!! that they have done to help out ..they rock!! It's just been a great little Hobby, but hope for it to turn into something big!! as, I am sure most no-budget anything hopes for... Sounds silly, but my heart does go out for those who have tried to get their series up and going and not getting anywhere. when you have a passion and it gets staled, it SUCKS!! we have just been sooooo lucky for what we have gotten....and i do need to state that it's Patricks deal, I'm just a lackey that likes to help out :)

lol!! yeah, she threw me like a little *itch.. not one of my better moments :( but what we won't do for our art ;) but she was STRONG!!

One of my better moments will be in 'Life as we know it' if it doesn't get cut out ...like they did in leather heads/ april fools day/ Blood done sign my name etc......:(

Yeah, I have rambled enough :twak

The Original BuffJedi
May 20th, 2010, 10:53:37 AM
It's a start!!!

http://www.daneofwar.com/2010/05/monster-cops-best-web-series-youre-not.html