PDA

View Full Version : Supporter Status

Droo
Feb 19th, 2010, 12:45:06 PM
A couple of days ago I lost my supporter status and just assumed it had ended and intended to resubscribe today. Then I found I couldn't find a way to resubscribe, no way to pay, nothing. That is unless I've completely lost the plot and am just missing something right under my nose in the User CP.

Also another thing I found curious is that there seems to be much fewer supporters around, and it seemed sudden, either that or once again I'm just too slow to notice. In any case, I was wondering if there had been some sort of error with this supporter system and if not, how can I resubscribe?

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 19th, 2010, 12:48:43 PM
It should be here: http://sw-fans.net/forum/payments.php according to the FAQ, but that links seems to be out of order. Until Ogre has tweaked with that (if it needs to be fixed), there is always the PayPal button. Just make sure you put in the PayPal payment notes what you are sending money for.

For the record, there are currently 13 active supporters. Quite a few peoples supporter status ran out in Jan or Feb.

Lykaios
Feb 19th, 2010, 06:15:08 PM
I don't remember my exact date but I knew mine was either Jan or Feb.

I just went to USER CP under PAID SUBSCRIPTIONS to the right to renew it, my tag is back and so are the supporter styles.

It'd be cool if we could get a PM or email when the subscription expires/is about to expire. Not sure how easy or difficult this would be.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 19th, 2010, 06:17:55 PM
The paid subscriptions thingy in the User CP should work, I spent a bit of time a few years ago hashing that out.

But it was a few years ago and I don't remember exactly how it ended up. :p If Lyk says it works, then it still works. :lol

TheHolo.Net
Feb 19th, 2010, 11:41:17 PM
I don't remember my exact date but I knew mine was either Jan or Feb.

I just went to USER CP under PAID SUBSCRIPTIONS to the right to renew it, my tag is back and so are the supporter styles.

It'd be cool if we could get a PM or email when the subscription expires/is about to expire. Not sure how easy or difficult this would be.I put user's subscription dates in their individual user profiles. It is at the bottom of the Additional Information section in our wonky American date format mm/dd/yyyy. Each supporter's status expires one year after that date.

It may seem automated but in reality I do it all manually.

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Feb 19th, 2010, 11:55:00 PM
You're like a machine!

:D

Droo
Feb 20th, 2010, 08:21:09 AM
Thanks very much for the help and the sheer speediness of it.