PDA

View Full Version : Black Sun shake up and down?

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 16th, 2010, 06:41:46 PM
People seem to think something 'should be done' with these forums. Which I am all for, of course. Can't seem to keep people interested in RPing Black Sun these days, and Sasseeri is MIA so that doesn't help (thanks a lot Tear! :shakefist).

Black Nebula being absorbed by Black Sun could work, if the BN people are willing. If they still RP. O.W. Outcast is the leader so I'd need his input before agreeing to anything.

Or we could keep things the way they are. Or Sasseeri could be booted from Black Sun and someone else could worry about it. Not my favorite option, but she can still be a crimelordess without Black Sun.

Travis North
Feb 16th, 2010, 07:03:22 PM
O.W. is still around I think.

I'm wondering what it would take re-unite the two factions IC what with the bad blood between higher-ups.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Miranda Tarkin
Feb 16th, 2010, 07:16:09 PM
He is and also Kalail would have a say in it as well IC. People keep forgetting that she and OW are in charge :p

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 16th, 2010, 07:21:41 PM
Well, what does Kalail think then? :p Or rather, her puppeteer, you. ;)

Kallum Romanoch
Feb 16th, 2010, 07:24:27 PM
Oh God, just give me a grass skirt and I'll Hula dance if just gives me something... anything to do with this character!

But seriously though, I like the idea of Black Nebula's assets being repossessed by the Black Sun and Kallum becoming the property of Sasseeri. That would be a fun thing.

Miranda Tarkin
Feb 16th, 2010, 07:29:46 PM
I just want it to make sense, and of course hear OW's take on it. IC there needs to be some sort of understanding for it to work, plus Kalail wouldn't be so easily accepting of her power taken away. Though, I would think Sass would realize that combining the assets is viable.

I mean if the roles were reversed, I doubt Sass would want to play second fiddle either :p

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 16th, 2010, 07:39:07 PM
No way Jose! Sasseeri has played that second fiddle for a long time under Xizor and she's done with it! ;) I think both OW and Kalail cpuld become Vigos in charge of Nebula's former assets though? Would that work?

I kind of like the idea of Tear being behind it, too, backing Sasseeri so she's got the oomph to force BN in a hostile takeover. Bloodless, of course. :)

And Kallum.... Sasseeri's always looking for a new secretary. :cat

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Feb 16th, 2010, 07:41:23 PM
^^^ What she sajid.

*eyes Kallum* :mischief

Miranda Tarkin
Feb 16th, 2010, 07:43:13 PM
I will not speak for OW, but considering that Kalail is Sorsha's cousin and she is actually quite the talented accountant/leaderly type/assassin, she wouldn't want to be given nothing since what would be the point.

However, she will be pissed just because this goes against everything Sorsha wanted :lol

Wonder still how Miranda will take this. Oh Master....

EDIT - OH WAIT. Miranda and Sorsha were on the rocks and it was Miranda protecting Sorsha to begin with and her assets. Miranda might approve of this and said go for it o_o

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Feb 16th, 2010, 07:48:50 PM
Well if we DO have Black Sun take over Black Nebula then the smart thing for Sasseeri to do is either remove the former co-leaders completely (not an option of course) or to trust them and have them be in charge of Black Nebula's former assets.

I'm not sure what you mean by "she wouldn't want to be given nothing since what would be the point." ^_^;

Miranda Tarkin
Feb 16th, 2010, 07:50:23 PM
If she got nothing, then what would be the point of staying or being alive. She rather be dead :p But I ain't killing her

Travis North
Feb 16th, 2010, 07:52:57 PM
Looks like a Mexican standoff at this point. If it gets desperate enough IC you'd figure its about who could be bought off, thus tipping the scales.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Feb 16th, 2010, 07:54:33 PM
I didn't suggest giving her nothing. :lol I said that OW and Kalail should become Vigos in charge of Black Nebula's former assets that would be now part of Black Sun.

:huh

Miranda Tarkin
Feb 16th, 2010, 07:55:40 PM
No, I was explaining what I meant silly. Since you asked what that line was referring to :)

This still needs discussing with OW tho. I shall send a link so he sees this

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Feb 16th, 2010, 07:56:50 PM
Ok ^_^; Yes we needs his input. Very important!

edit: then you guys can be Vigos and Sasseeri can go back to important things like tracking down a certain Sanis Prent to pay a debt he owes her. :cat

Miranda Tarkin
Feb 16th, 2010, 07:59:48 PM
Now Saricia would not approve of that :p

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Feb 16th, 2010, 08:01:41 PM
No one ever does. :mneh

Roker
Feb 16th, 2010, 08:39:23 PM
Ooo the merger of two crime syndicates would definitely make news worth keeping tabs on. Whatever you do, keep me in mind. I'm between jobs ATM.

O.W. Outcast
Feb 16th, 2010, 09:29:49 PM
OOC I agree combining them would make it easier and simpler for everyone.

There are a few IC snags tho at least from OW side of things. If he where to make such a deal there are still sorsha loyalist in BN who would want OW's head on a platter weather it was his choice or not to combine. I mean there where a few who wanted him dead for taking sorsha's spot in the first place.

I will need to think on it cause I'm one of these people that wants it to make sense. So I will get back on this subject tomorrow when I have more time for now I gtg. Just giving you all a little of the IC perspect of OW to discuss and maybe figure a way around.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 17th, 2010, 12:39:52 AM
Well, IC, we can shoot those pesky loyalists and then we won't have to worry about them. :)

Unless they're played characters, then it gets tricky... :uhoh

Captain Untouchable
Feb 17th, 2010, 06:11:34 AM
You'll have to forgive my brain being a bit smushy with virus at the minute, so I'll likely have to expand on it later. All I did want to mention is that - given it's location - Jenny, Sarah and I were casually pondering over incorporating Zeltros into Salem Ave's sphere of influence somehow; I think Emilie Shadowstar's grandmother is the head of the crime syndicate on Zeltros, or something.

Can't really remember if we did anything more than just idle pondering, but yeah: I'll poke Jenny and Sarah in this direction. Might be an option to have any Black Nebula "loyalists" join up with Zeltros; tie them in with KA and that business thing beginning with C that Em runs?

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 17th, 2010, 12:01:02 PM
We are planning to work on Zeltros, yes - so if anyone would like to get involved with that, and by extension Emelie's Corporation, I am sure Miss Shadowstar would welcome the manpower :lol

Emelie Shadowstar
Feb 17th, 2010, 12:20:56 PM
I see you... setting me up for some "manpower" joke. Well it aint gonna work, missy!

...that being said, yeah.. *points up* More than willing to roundaboutly deal with those people (that sounds horrible...forgive my non-coffeed brain at the moment) through this odd KA connection that's in the works if people are game for it.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 17th, 2010, 12:28:04 PM
^_^; I couldn't resist.

Kal Olorin
Feb 17th, 2010, 01:01:56 PM
Zeltrons. :3

:uhoh *looks around for Sasseeri*

Arriana Rezner
Feb 17th, 2010, 02:38:01 PM
I need to get this kitty going again. Depending on what happens with this potential faction merger, I'll see where she fits best.

Droo
Feb 17th, 2010, 06:02:43 PM
Well, instead of O.W. just handing over the Black Nebula and its assets, how about we go with an idea which was suggested earlier: Sasseeri, with backing from Tear, executes a hostile take-over... somehow! That way no-one's allegiances aren't in question, Black Nebula agents can then either face the music or bite the dust. Plus, this option would increase the amount of friction and bitter rivalry between old Black Sun members and ex-Black Nebula people.

Miranda Tarkin
Feb 17th, 2010, 06:22:09 PM
I think it could work well, and if Miranda is privy to it IC, which I hope so, then any Imperial protection that Nebula has would go poof for the reasons I had stated previously.

Elias Akasha
Feb 17th, 2010, 06:49:55 PM
Need anyone to mess these scummy lowlifes up for you, Empress? I'm at your beck and call as always. *flexes*

O.W. Outcast
Feb 17th, 2010, 06:54:20 PM
I could see that Sasseeri putting the right presure on BN and then have Miranda's backing pulled out from under them would force them to make a tuff choice. OW and Kalail might take some heat but those that want to splinter and go else where like Zeltros can.

OW if anything is a survivalist/self preservationist so if the right preasure is put on him plus the loss of backing he would make deals with devils to survive. However i don't see OW getting out unscathed but that's the criminal life.

I'm all for this set up of events.

Serena Laran
Feb 17th, 2010, 07:26:22 PM
Sasseeri can turn OW into a footstool to punish him. ;)

O.W. Outcast
Feb 17th, 2010, 07:40:19 PM
Haha well like I said survivalist so he would no doubt make his Deal with Sass then disapear like he never was. Sellout and go into hiding because no matter what realistically there should be people gunning for him.

Captain Untouchable
Feb 17th, 2010, 08:05:44 PM
Do we have an up-to-date character list, in terms of who is around and active? Might be easier to divide up our members, work out who deserves Vigo roles, Lieutenant roles, and all that jazz, if we know who we're looking at.

Going from a purely IC perspective as well, lets not forget that the Vigos might want to promote some of the existing Black Sun members, to make sure there are some "loyalists" in the upper echelons of this revised syndicate. Reintegrating the Nebulas without a Sun loyalist to keep an eye on them doesn't seem congruent with Sass's usual style.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 17th, 2010, 11:51:02 PM
Active Black Sun is Sasseeri and Kal.

the inactive are listed in this forum I think somewhere.

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17773 Oh yeah, here. So basically I'm still around and everyone else is MIA. Or AWOL.

Irridia Solensis
Feb 18th, 2010, 01:29:05 AM
Need anyone to mess these scummy lowlifes up for you, Empress? I'm at your beck and call as always. *flexes*I'd love to see you try, sugar. *arches a brow*

Do we have an up-to-date character list, in terms of who is around and active? Might be easier to divide up our members, work out who deserves Vigo roles, Lieutenant roles, and all that jazz, if we know who we're looking at.I know the thread's not done yet, but I'm Black Nebula's newest...and loyal to Kalail, so where she goes, I go. *nods sagely*

With that said - I do love the idea :) and fully volunteer to help any way I can.

Kalail Rotas
Feb 18th, 2010, 05:33:30 AM
(Eyes Elias)

I remember you. Mira's whipping boy. How high do you jump on command boy :p

I know the thread's not done yet, but I'm Black Nebula's newest...and loyal to Kalail, so where she goes, I go. *nods sagely*

With that said - I do love the idea :) and fully volunteer to help any way I can.

(smiles)

Well, there will definitely be no doubt where your loyalties lie after the shit hits the fan. :hug

Depending on how things go down, I'm believing that Kalail would stay to oversee her family's assets. Much of her area as Vigo prior to helping OW was watching over over the Rotas/Kasajian territory that was on Corellia/Coruscant. She also was in charge of several mercs/smugglers/pirates as well for various illegal acquisitions :mischief

Elias Akasha
Feb 18th, 2010, 05:42:55 AM
(Eyes Elias)

I remember you. Mira's whipping boy. How high do you jump on command boy :p

For the Empress, Miss Rotas, and the Empire, I would jump as high as the moons of Kuat, were that her command.

Of course, such a claim is hardly uncharacteristic when you consider that I used to routinely jump out of starships and do combat in the harsh vacuum of space as a matter of course.

Active Black Sun is Sasseeri and Kal.

the inactive are listed in this forum I think somewhere.

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17773 Oh yeah, here. So basically I'm still around and everyone else is MIA. Or AWOL.

That list is at least a little out of date, 'cause it doesn't include Chir'daki. :mneh

But yeah: how many out of the respective Black Sun and Black Nebula lists are actually active? Seems to make the most sense if we come up with an arrangement that works for all the active characters... if anyone else wanders back over at some later point, we can always jump off that bridge when we come to it.

Captain Untouchable
Feb 18th, 2010, 07:59:54 AM
An additional thought: what's the plan with the Cizerack at the moment? I know you guys kicked up some stuff recently. If they're back on the scene, and we've got Okar coming in as a Vigo as well, maybe it'd be worth trying to tie together the Cizerack, the Hutts, and Black Sun into some sort of "alliance of crime" (or some alternative, less lame-sounding name)?

O.W. Outcast
Feb 18th, 2010, 12:22:59 PM
As of the end of December BN active/around are as follows I don't have anymore rescent data then this.

O.W. Outcast
Bambi Maddox
Xel-Naga
Kalail Rotas
Irridia Solensis
Kallum Romanoch
Miranda Tarkin (secret shhh)
Arriana Rezner (always forget how to spell her name.)

That is all I am aware of due to talking to them back in december a few of them have already reported. lol

Blade Bacquin
Feb 18th, 2010, 12:46:35 PM
Also working on a more comprehensive list of people who are members of both BS/BN weather there here or not (with the exception of sorsha's npc's which I have to wade thru.).

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 18th, 2010, 12:59:02 PM
The Cizerack are so anti-crime you'd be in jail before your head stopped spinning. :mneh

Black Sun has some Hutt connections through the missing Grym Kandle - he brought us a spice connection from Hutt space when he joined. I haven't heard anything more from Charley about his Hutt joining Black Sun. But 'historically' in SW canon the Hutts sort of do their own thing. I'm wary of trying to use the Hutts in a group because that's been tried before and its always failed. ;)

Single Hutts are fine, a group of Hutts becomes as unwieldy and inactive as the slugs themselves. ;)

O.W. Outcast
Feb 18th, 2010, 01:01:36 PM
We had Yurga the Hutt at BN. Which sorsha ran and was suposed to be turned over to me account wise but never was.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 18th, 2010, 02:01:26 PM
I'd love to see a really despicable Hutt crime-lord, since they are almost like the quintessential Star Wars gangsters.

I might be imagining this, but I believe there was talk of the Cizerack and Hapes perhaps drawing up some kind of alliance. Onderon/Hapes are matriachies like the Pride, so there would be a cohesion of ideologies there (and in numerous other respects).

Lorn Kadross
Feb 18th, 2010, 02:06:37 PM
My original intention for this character was to be something of a Hutt Syndicate head pulling what he could together from the chaos Jabba had left behind. Unfortunatly he was beaten to the punch by Yurga, unknown to me at the time. Sorsha and I were gonna fit Lorn in somewhere, but that sorta fell apart and this account has been collecting dust.

If its cool I'd like to pursue a similar idea, working with BN of course since its Fans history.

However I'd like to say that I was a tad disappointed learning about all the merging of criminal organizations. Yes it makes them easier to control as a group, but honestly space is vast and the idea that all the little gangs now work together just doesn't sound that confrontational in terms of turf wars. Criminal organizations have always been about turf control, vendettas, and back stabbing, not holding hands and sharing the loot with each other.

Perhaps this shake up could result in the break-up of Sorsha's networked collection of syndicates. Thats not saying there couldn't be short-term partnerships between the groups. I just want to see some more independence so that toes would be stepped on.<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 18th, 2010, 02:10:52 PM
There isn't anything to stop fragments forming from the merger, if it does happen. Likewise, crime organisations don't need to be even affiliated with the Black Sun. We have at least one already which has no ties to any of the Vigos *nods towards Emelie*

Lorn Kadross
Feb 18th, 2010, 02:39:16 PM
Which is great. I was just commenting on the whole umbrella that is BN, and how it was should anyone have the bright idea of splitting or operating independently - put the boots to 'em. At least that's the feeling I got from Sorsha, and I left it at that.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 18th, 2010, 03:38:00 PM
I'm fine leaving Black Sun and Black Nebula as they are.

But I'm fine with them reintegrating together again as well. P'raps a vote between the members of the groups is in order?

Droo
Feb 18th, 2010, 03:51:29 PM
I think a merging of them is inevitable and essential, regardless of a vote. Between them they have, in recent memory, done bugger all. Their members are relatively inactive. So from a purely OOC perspective, which is what this discussion is about (sod the characters for a minute), we need to bite the bullet and bring our characters and schemes together under one roof and then perhaps we can get to some criming!

Ecks
Feb 18th, 2010, 03:53:24 PM
Well then lets just say its done and forget about RPing it because it'll take too long to do the RP. ;)

Captain Untouchable
Feb 18th, 2010, 04:01:01 PM
Just because we only have one in-character RP group doesn't mean it's the only crime syndicate out there.

At the end of the day, it isn't about "controlling" the group. It's more about having split ourselves up in such a way that no one really seems to have anything to do, or anyone to do it with... so nothing happens. It might be disappointing, but personally I think it's more disappointing to have Black Sun stagnating through inactivity? :huh

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 18th, 2010, 04:01:44 PM
We can do it OOC and still RP it out IC, if that's what the members (...aren't you the only member, Sassy? :lol) want.

Kal Olorin
Feb 18th, 2010, 04:03:54 PM
Yeah she's the only member (besides me, which is also her, which is weird) but there might have been a few ... around... somewhere...

:cry

But to be honest before the reset it was just me then too. Black Sun has never been a big huge group... the Black Nebula side was always full of more members. :)

Taataani Meorrrei
Feb 18th, 2010, 04:09:31 PM
I'd love to see a really despicable Hutt crime-lord, since they are almost like the quintessential Star Wars gangsters.

I might be imagining this, but I believe there was talk of the Cizerack and Hapes perhaps drawing up some kind of alliance. Onderon/Hapes are matriachies like the Pride, so there would be a cohesion of ideologies there (and in numerous other respects).

The Onderon deal brokered by Taataani and Salem doesn't represent any official policy tendered by the Cizerack government. It's more or less a watershed business deal put into place by a major capitalist within the pride.

The Pride Mother, I'd imagine, would be keen on letting those sort of things work as the market dictated, until / unless they generated a conflict of interests within the Pride's own sphere of influence and realpolitik. It's complicated and China-esque in a way.

As for my ruminations on Okar joining the vigos, I had sort of imagined him keeping his involvement a bit discrete, as he's found a lot of success in keeping his legitimate business empire a thriving front. I think his bounty on Wednesdaydale might be some sort of token buy-in to solidify himself as not just a Black Sun lieutenant (as I imagine him to be currently) but as a Vigo. Correct me if I'm wrong/crazy on this half baked roleplay idea!

Chir'daki
Feb 18th, 2010, 04:14:39 PM
Yeah she's the only member (besides me, which is also her, which is weird) but there might have been a few ... around... somewhere...

I don't count?

Everyone ignores me. No wonder I became unhinged and pursued a career in killing people. :(

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Feb 18th, 2010, 04:16:20 PM
Just because we only have one in-character RP group doesn't mean it's the only crime syndicate out there.

At the end of the day, it isn't about "controlling" the group. It's more about having split ourselves up in such a way that no one really seems to have anything to do, or anyone to do it with... so nothing happens. It might be disappointing, but personally I think it's more disappointing to have Black Sun stagnating through inactivity? :huh

Well, technically Black Sun doesn't stagnate, just the IC involvement of us in it does. BS is still one of the biggest crime syndicates in the galaxy regardless of what we do. The split into BS and BN was an IC decision because we had two alpha female Vigos who couldn't work with each other. There's no reason for them not to go back together as one with Sorsha no longer running BN actively.

I think that if characters are inactive before we merge its highly likely they'll remain inactive afterward, but that's just my pessimism speaking.

Okar becoming a vigo by taking out Wednesdaydale sounds fine to me. :thumbup What exactly would be his sphere of influence?

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Feb 18th, 2010, 04:19:18 PM

I don't count?

Everyone ignores me. No wonder I became unhinged and pursued a career in killing people. :(

Don't abandon your RPs and you'll start counting again mister. :twak

;) I can't blame anyone for abandoning RPs last year, I did it all year because of the having a baby thing, so don't worry about it. And I AM sorry I forgot about you but its not like you're active in Black Sun right now. I thought you were joining KA or something?

Taataani Meorrrei
Feb 18th, 2010, 04:22:21 PM
Okar becoming a vigo by taking out Wednesdaydale sounds fine to me. :thumbup What exactly would be his sphere of influence?

To answer that, it might help to see how power is already divided up amongst the vigos so I could make a choice accordingly :)

Chir'daki
Feb 18th, 2010, 04:26:14 PM

I don't count?

;) I can't blame anyone for abandoning RPs last year, I did it all year because of the having a baby thing, so don't worry about it. And I AM sorry I forgot about you but its not like you're active in Black Sun right now. I thought you were joining KA or something?

Could have sworn I was waiting on you there. I think I must've PM'd you about something, and been waiting on a reply or something.

Which is weird, since we talked since about the whole Bounty Hunters thing, you put me in touch with Grim Kandle, and that was definately more recently than that. :\

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Feb 18th, 2010, 04:26:33 PM
Well...

Right now Kal runs the legitimate business of Reeouurra Inc. (the casinos and any illegal activites run through them)

Grym Kandle is our other PC Vigo (though MIA, I'd like to leave him as still in the organization) and he is our connection to Hutt Space and their spice.

So everything else is p. much open. I think the Nebula side is more involved in weapons and such, IIRC.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 18th, 2010, 04:27:39 PM
Arriana technically has control of a casino on Cloud City that Sorsha gave her, though I'm open to offers should anyone want to take it off her hands :mneh

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Feb 18th, 2010, 04:27:43 PM

Could have sworn I was waiting on you there. I think I must've PM'd you about something, and been waiting on a reply or something.

Which is weird, since we talked since about the whole Bounty Hunters thing, you put me in touch with Grim Kandle, and that was definately more recently than that. :\

:p Don't worry about it - you were waiting on me from about feb until may last year, then I posted in May. So I can't blame you for forgetting about it. ;)

Taataani Meorrrei
Feb 18th, 2010, 04:39:53 PM
Given Okar's tendencies I could see him acting as a core systems power broker. His legitimate empire would certainly lend him cred especially there, and to a degree elsewhere. Maybe sort of a "connections" guy to famous / important folks when that's needed?

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Feb 18th, 2010, 04:46:14 PM
Sounds good to me! Post in our roll call please. :)

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20541 This is open to Nebula people too, so we can figure out the new hierarchy.

Kal Olorin
Feb 18th, 2010, 04:51:35 PM
As far as group forum organization, merge the Black Sun and Nebula forums and leave the Back Room and Lion's Den as is? Or rename the Nebula forum after one of their office locations... like Jabba's Palace?

Captain Untouchable
Feb 18th, 2010, 04:55:25 PM
For some reason, I have a feeling that Tatooine factors into Tear's schemes somewhere. Dunno if that impacts anything at all, or if he filled any BN guys on that little aspect of his plan...

O.W. Outcast
Feb 18th, 2010, 06:16:02 PM
For some reason, I have a feeling that Tatooine factors into Tear's schemes somewhere. Dunno if that impacts anything at all, or if he filled any BN guys on that little aspect of his plan...

He never filled me on such a plan considering at last count Tatooine is where OW was running everything from.

Captain Untouchable
Feb 18th, 2010, 06:23:50 PM
I was last to know that all the trade routes to the Corporate Sector were cut off, despite being the Moff out there n'all, but oh well.

When I talked to him about it, we managed to hash something out that everyone was happy with, so it might be worth giving him a nudge to see if there are any specific plans... or if it's just a name on a list.

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Feb 18th, 2010, 07:44:50 PM
In Tear's defense its hard to keep track of these things and he did post up a description of what he was going to do/was doing in the RPing Disc. forum for people to discuss.

I skimmed it until I hit the part about the Ciz, so I'm not completely sure what his plans are. :uhoh

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 18th, 2010, 07:47:54 PM
http://75.126.43.122/forum/showthread.php?t=20212 The thread in question. Looks like the planets involved are listed in post 7, and Tatooine is not one of them.

Anyway its not like Black Nebula owns the planet. (is it? :uhoh) Owning holdings on a planet is different than governing the entire planet.

O.W. Outcast
Feb 18th, 2010, 07:55:19 PM
As far as owning no just allot of vested interest in the planet is all.

As for BN total holdings Mira might have a better Idea then Sorsha never did give me a list as promised. She would just randomly tell oh yeah we have this at are disposal. Another reason BN didn't do much upon my relinquishing command I had no Idea what was ares and what was not. Only thing I am sure of is we have holdings on cloud city, coruscant, and Tatouine.

I am aware there is more I just have no clue what they are or where they are cause i was never told.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 18th, 2010, 08:13:39 PM
I think Rodia, and maybe something on Nar Shaddaa? I dunno. :p

If no one knows anymore then I guess it doesn't matter. :) Sorsha was big on lists though. I keep my side of things a bit more nebulous. :uhoh it sort of makes it easier to RP, at least for me.

O.W. Outcast
Feb 18th, 2010, 08:17:47 PM
Yeah big on lists bad on remembering where she put them or bringing them to where she used a computer. lol

Tear
Feb 19th, 2010, 02:33:59 AM

I am fooling around in the Arkanis sector but its got more to do with Geonosis and nothing to do with Tatooine.

If I miss mentioning it to someone its not on purpose its more because its hard to keep track of it all. So mucho apologies.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 19th, 2010, 02:56:47 PM
I think its all good in da hood, Tear.

Oh, so, do we want to do the whole "Tear backs Sasseeri and helps her get Nebula back under the umbrella of Black Sun" thing? It might be interesting... I can see him spinning it like he's doing it to reward her for the stuff he's doing for her, but really making her debt to him bigger.

Captain Untouchable
Feb 19th, 2010, 05:05:38 PM
I quite like the idea of Tear being the amorphous mastermind behind everything. It adds a little extra weight to the events too... although, as Dani mentioned, Miranda probably won't be happy with it: what with her sorta supporting Black Nebula and all.

Of course, we could always sell that from the "consolodating" perspective. If Tear can convince Miranda that, because he has Sass under his thumb, and she has Nebula under hers, it's in their best interests to merge the two back together again. :huh

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 19th, 2010, 05:14:15 PM
If Tear is her master then poo poo to her thoughts on the matter :p LD does what she wants and her apprentices deal with it. ;)

:uhoh Maybe that's why I've never managed to graduate one!

But Dani said Miranda has all that fallout from Sorsha and might actually be pleased that Nebula is going under. So..?

Miranda Tarkin
Feb 19th, 2010, 06:18:19 PM
LD is correct. Long as Tear and Miranda have a chat about it, she is going to pull Imperial protection and let nature take its course. Long as Tear is agreeable.

Having Sorsha, and this is all IC wise, disappear after becoming a Hand and all (since Kitty wants to retire), especially after their massive argument, is good enough reason to get rid of a loose cannon. Won't be easy, but hey, she's the Empress :p nothing is easy

Kallum Romanoch
Feb 19th, 2010, 07:20:24 PM
I have a proposal to help facilitate this thing. Kallum could betray the Black Nebula by revealing the location of a meeting of high profile Nebula peronnel to Sasseeri. If you want an alternative, he could betray them a whole host of other ways but basically this could be the catalyst to the reunification process.

In character it makes sense; Kallum is a ruthless opportunist, a man of simple taste and simple means, he goes wherever there are credits. Presently, he has almost no code of honour, no decency, and no sense of loyalty because, in the departure of Kitty, he has lost Sorsha, Tegan, Kazia, and Corvus, they were something of a family to him and it was to them he was loyal, not a crime syndicate. So yeah, "Fuck Black Nebula," he says.

Out of character, I really want something to do with the character, I want him to have a sense of purpose, and he can achieve his goals by siding with Sasseeri, where there's power and wealth and thighs. :mischief

Does anyone have any objections or suggestions?

Irridia Solensis
Feb 19th, 2010, 07:57:16 PM
Its brilliant, really...

*eyes Kallum*

You and I will have words, sugar.

*smiles sweetly*

O.W. Outcast
Feb 19th, 2010, 09:16:00 PM
Well if you go that route O.W. won't go peaceable into the night he will actually fight to make sure BN survives in some capacity and Kallum dies. There two types of hostile take overs the type done like business where you buy out the others assets and so on. The there is the type where you go to war. If you go the war route as Kallum is proposing OW will not give up until either he is dead or the rat is.

OW can be all jokes and fun at times but when it comes to business he can be the meanest shark in the water. Kallum thinks he is cold and uncaring just walk this road Kallum will meet OW's much much darker side.

Captain Untouchable
Feb 19th, 2010, 09:25:49 PM
What "assets" does Black Nebula actually have? Is there actually enough legit business around for a business-style hostile takeover to actually work?

If there was one of those, what would actually happen to OW? Would he accept a job with Black Sun, or would he be a hold-out?

If OW isn't going to side with Black Sun either way, then Kallum's approach isn't necessarily a bad option. It certainly creates for more drama, and... well... at the end of the day, we can always have OW captured. Maybe Sass can keep him as a pet, or something? :mischief

I like the sound of any kind of takeover that has the word "hostile" in it, frankly. Gives me an opportunity to have Chir'daki threaten people with guns. He likes that.

Chir'daki
Feb 19th, 2010, 09:27:00 PM
Yes. Yes I do.

:shootin

O.W. Outcast
Feb 19th, 2010, 09:35:56 PM
What "assets" does Black Nebula actually have? Is there actually enough legit business around for a business-style hostile takeover to actually work?

If there was one of those, what would actually happen to OW? Would he accept a job with Black Sun, or would he be a hold-out?

If OW isn't going to side with Black Sun either way, then Kallum's approach isn't necessarily a bad option. It certainly creates for more drama, and... well... at the end of the day, we can always have OW captured. Maybe Sass can keep him as a pet, or something? :mischief

I like the sound of any kind of takeover that has the word "hostile" in it, frankly. Gives me an opportunity to have Chir'daki threaten people with guns. He likes that.

I already state what he would if it's more diplomatic. He get's paid and disappears into the unknown taking what ever heat comes from the loyalists in that case. If it's done Kallum's way he will fight maybe even find another crime syndicate to merge with like maybe this Zeltros to survive.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 19th, 2010, 11:06:42 PM
Sweetjies, jif jI know wherrre you'll be, stagjing a takeoverrr jis sjimplerrr than jif jI have to fjind you.

jIt can stjill be a ljittle djiplomatjic, despjite Kallum's 'betrrrayal' :cat

edit: :lol so very much the wrong account.

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Feb 19th, 2010, 11:11:54 PM
:lol

Oh well. I think everyone else gets the picture.

Just because Kallum is going over early, as it were, and betraying Nebula to Sasseeri, it doesn't mean we're going to go in blasters blazing and mowing everyone down in a hail of energy bolts in order to take over the organization. Knowing the location of a high powered meeting is just the thing Sasseeri would need for a more business-like takeover as well. I see it happening as a little hostile, a little diplomatic.

Like, "Hey everyone, guess what? I'm back. And if you want to you can come join the winning side at Black Sun. We'll make it worth your while to dissolve and bring Nebula's assets over.

"And if you don't want to..." :shootin

Irridia Solensis
Feb 19th, 2010, 11:18:06 PM
*nods* I like this plan.

Won't prevent me from having...words...with Kallum, though. *smiles sweetly*

Kallum Romanoch
Feb 20th, 2010, 09:15:42 AM
I can take it. The question is: can you bitches bring it? :cool:

Also, it's not like Kallum's going to make a public declaration of his treachery. He will make his shady deal behind the scenes with Sasseeri, and very few will know about it(she could even later dangle this over his head for blackmail material), but that's not to say people aren't welcome to discover the truth. :uhoh

Blade Bacquin
Feb 20th, 2010, 09:31:17 AM
*is OW just three feet taller and humanish*

How would one lacky kid find out about a high powered meeting. Not like OW is going to tell him about it. I mean OW Bailed him out of jail once and the kid spilled his guts about everything before they even left the cop shop. Just Saying OW would not trust him with said information of a high powered meeting unless Kalail told him but she wouldn't be that dumb.

Droo
Feb 20th, 2010, 09:46:51 AM
He found out somehow? Who cares? It's for the sake of moving things forward, I'm not going to look for trivial things to obstruct the roleplaying. The alternative is this:

Oh hay, Mac's right, there's no way Kallum would know anything about anything so let's just drop the whole idea and do nothing. Actually, let's just plough on with a nice diplomatic resolution, it will be great, characters can sit in a room and talk it out between them for a thread or two. What's that? Drama? No, no, I don't want any of that, this is roleplaying!

Reinhart Thul
Feb 20th, 2010, 09:47:58 AM
I'll volunteer Arriana to spill the beans. Gives me something to do!

Blade Bacquin
Feb 20th, 2010, 09:52:10 AM
He found out somehow? Who cares? It's for the sake of moving things forward, I'm not going to look for trivial things to obstruct the roleplaying. The alternative is this:

Oh hay, Mac's right, there's no way Kallum would know anything about anything so let's just drop the whole idea and do nothing. Actually, let's just plough on with a nice diplomatic resolution, it will be great, characters can sit in a room and talk it out between them for a thread or two. What's that? Drama? No, no, I don't want any of that, this is roleplaying!

Well you see the problem I was having with it was how you where undermining my characters intelligence with this hole Idea. But hell fuck do what you want not like I have any fucking say anyway. Oh wait I do and I would rather not have this Idea make my character out be a retard.

It's not like I have anything against you turning on BN I could care less.

Droo
Feb 20th, 2010, 10:09:59 AM
I wasn't undermining anything. I just wanted to do something with my character and wanted to help move things along, whereas you seem to be looking for hypothetical obstructions to progress and being generally quite emo about it. I've not the time nor the inclination to humour that sort of mentality so if you want to throw your toys out the pram, be my guest.

Blade Bacquin
Feb 20th, 2010, 10:22:38 AM
Yeah sorry I was affecting your character by letting you make mine out to be a tard. How dare I be so self centered and not letting you just go with an Idea that does estential this.

OW tells a kid he doesn't trust IC we are having this big old power meeting with me and so and so. Then have the kid whom he doesn't trust turn on BN and go blab this secret meeting to Sass. After that sass comes barging into this meeting that OW conveniently forgot to post guards and also told a now traitor kid about. Now we are being forced to make a choice by miss sass at this point because none of us brought weapons to fight back with.

This is the Idea as a whole that has been presented before me by you and some parts by sass. Mind you this Idea makes OW= the stupidest fuck in the galaxy. Yet you assume I shouldn't ask questions and just roll with it because your bored. I'm asking to fill in a few blanks so my character doesn't look like a complete frigin idiot. I'm sorry I don't want my character to be made out to be a fucktard I guess it makes me a self centered emo bitch.

Droo
Feb 20th, 2010, 10:31:12 AM
OW tells a kid he doesn't trust IC we are having this big old power meeting with me and so and so. Then have the kid whom he doesn't trust turn on BN and go blab this secret meeting to Sass. After that sass comes barging into this meeting that OW conveniently forgot to post guards and also told a now traitor kid about. Now we are being forced to make a choice by miss sass at this point because none of us brought weapons to fight back with.

Who said OW told him? Who said he didn't find out by himself? Intercepting a transmission? Hacking a computer? Anything. Who said there were no guards at the meeting or claimed those present would be unnarmed? There are ways of doing this without even remotely tarnishing OW's reputation.

Also, you're conveniently forgetting I said the following right at the start of my post earlier:

I have a proposal to help facilitate this thing. Kallum could betray the Black Nebula by revealing the location of a meeting of high profile Nebula peronnel to Sasseeri. If you want an alternative, he could betray them a whole host of other ways but basically this could be the catalyst to the reunification process.

Highlighted for your convenience. I'm sorry but you're taking this all far too personally, being far too defensive, and you are typing before thinking.

Blade Bacquin
Feb 20th, 2010, 10:34:34 AM
Might be because of your rude response to my question in the first place? that I went defensive had you showed what I missed earlier maybe I wouldn't have got that way. Could of would of should of though I guess.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 20th, 2010, 10:34:47 AM
Stop, now.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 20th, 2010, 12:05:03 PM
Do you have a better idea, Blade?

Like Droo said, there is a way to RP it out that doesn't insult your character's intelligence. I wouldn't RP that Sasseeri's crew showed up and just took all you out like busters, that's just ridiculous. To assume I/we'd plan it like that is incorrect.

O.W. Outcast
Feb 20th, 2010, 01:28:10 PM
Do you have a better idea, Blade?

Like Droo said, there is a way to RP it out that doesn't insult your character's intelligence. I wouldn't RP that Sasseeri's crew showed up and just took all you out like busters, that's just ridiculous. To assume I/we'd plan it like that is incorrect.

I have all kinds of Idea if there better or even good for that matter is a matter of opinion.

All I want was some answers all I got was attitude and I'm sorry I went on the defensive because of it. I'm sorry I saw that as the plan that's why I was asking questions to make sure it wasn't trying to undermine my characters intelligence. To see if I was interpreting wrong and like I said I got tude and went defensive.

As for my final opinion on the Idea I waiting for Kalail's input. As for any idea's I have for how it should go down well nothing solid in mind yet a few idea's in fluid state.

Allot the reason I have nothing solid is because OW has no vested interest in BS in the end. He makes the deal to merge what ever it is and goes his separate way.

( I want everyone to realize that OW going his separate way is an OOC choice so IC it cause some problems with how I think it should go down. If that makes sense.)

Kalail Rotas
Feb 21st, 2010, 12:03:33 PM
Uh...

Now that I am caught up, I am not sure why the two idea's couldn't just happen. Kallum can still betray Black Nebula in some way, Sass/Tear and then Miranda off the side get involved, shit his the fan, merger?

The details need to be worked out but I don't see why everyone can't have a part to play.

O.W. Outcast
Feb 22nd, 2010, 11:02:36 AM
Plan A v. 2.0

Miranda/Dalethria Cuts her support to BN because she is angry at her lover and is tears lackey.

As the Imps start to shut down are illegal trade routes OW and others go into a bit of a panic about what to do. As so choose to defect early because of the feelings of lose of family or what ever. One of these defectors being Kallum.

Before Kallum leaves Corvus in a pissed off rage let's it slip that there is a secret meeting going on. He doesn't let out any other details other then it's location being on Tatooine in Jabba's Palace.

(Side not Corvus can be switched for anyone if they wish to play the one that let it slip if not we can use corvus as an NPC.)

Kallum becomes a traitor as he defects to BS and soon a rat as he let's Sass in on the meeting. The meeting is meant to be huge well guarded.

Details of the meeting are as follows. O.W. seeing the imperial support drop has called a meeting to devide up BN legit business into four parts. The four parts will be devided up against the four new leaders of BN as follows.

Kalail - Would get the Kasajian banking consortium (since it belongs to her family it is rightful that she be in charge of it and over see it)
Bambi - Would get full control of BN's small weapons manufactures on Rodia.
Arriana - would gain control over all BN Casino's thru out the galaxy
O.W. - Would sell off the droid factories on Gnenosis and Purchase ship yards on Duros with his portion of the business.

The power meeting will be to put this order in place so that if one part of the organization or person is compromised it isn't all taken down.

Now as Sass fights her way into this meeting and bustes in proclaiming victory and telling us to surrender or else. O.W. and hopefully a few other will have spar with words maybe even fists. In the end O.W. will surrender all illegal assets to Sass. However the four legit asset holders will be able to make there own choices as to weather they want to keep there holdings or side with Sass.

O.W. of course will take his ship yards and leave you all to the crime game (Creating his new company Outworld enterprises.) until he re emerges at some point with another organization.

Thats how i think it should go down but that's just me.

O.W. Outcast
Feb 26th, 2010, 09:48:18 AM
Sorry I seemed to have offended to many people. So you all do what you want I will go back to my dark corner where I belong.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 26th, 2010, 09:51:19 PM
Um, I'm not offended. I like your idea. I need to talk to Tear though before we can start anything.

Sorry I forgot to post?

Tear
Feb 27th, 2010, 12:27:18 AM
I eagerly await a'talkin' too from the Sassy.;)

Bambi Maddox
Mar 7th, 2010, 03:38:02 PM
I posted my opinion in the Voting thread because it looked like the discussion had moved on to the decision phase, however someone asked about the BN assets and I recall Sorsha having posted a thread with them all outlined in one of the BN forums. Will have a look for it..