PDA

View Full Version : The Wheel

Jack Daniels
Feb 9th, 2010, 07:32:00 PM
I would like to join the Jedi Enclave, however, I need some assistance in how to find The Wheel specifically. :D

Ilias Nytrau
Feb 9th, 2010, 09:12:24 PM
Not possible, boy. The Wheel is not meant to be easily accessible, nor stumbled upon and... for Force sakes, we hope much not to be found - mostly by those whom it would be not to our benefit to have them find us. |I

Still, there are ways. We are, after all, a resourceful lot.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 10th, 2010, 01:44:50 AM
That being said...

We are very much open to the Wheel stumbling upon you, or you upon the Wheel (providing you aren't going to destroy it :uhoh) - perhaps we could start by establishing where your character is, planet-wise, and what he's doing with his life at present :)

Drin Kizael
Feb 10th, 2010, 03:01:31 PM
Rather than just stumbling across a single dot in 200 billion cubic light years of empty space... I'm thinking it might be better to meet a Jedi in order to learn of the Wheel's existence first, and how to find it. ;)

Daria Nytherciria
Feb 10th, 2010, 03:04:07 PM
True.

Though part of the reason for creating the Wheel in the first place was to make the Jedi more accessible, to people wanting to insert new characters amongst the previously scattered numbers of Jedi.

Given that most of the Jedi now spend most of their time on the Wheel, finding one is probably about as likely as finding the Wheel itself :mneh hence why more information about the character and his location is necessary, so that we can contrive some plot on why we're in the general area.

Jack Daniels
Feb 10th, 2010, 08:40:41 PM
I am sorry that I did not include that information.

Jack would currently be upon Ukio (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ukio), working within the ranks of a humanitarian aid mission as a distributor. The Humanitarian Aid Mission specializes in the processing and distribution of food preserves from the agriworld, something similar to a military's "M.R.E.'s" (Meals Ready to Eat) that can be opened and eaten without any special preperations on the consumers part.

Drin Kizael
Feb 12th, 2010, 01:04:58 PM
If you had a thread idea to introduce your character on Ukio, I can be there to meet you.

Biyu Abad
Feb 13th, 2010, 05:20:48 PM
please delete.

Jack Daniels
Feb 13th, 2010, 05:21:52 PM
Awesome. Ill post A.S.A.P