PDA

View Full Version : Just Wondering

Ivan Fortinbras III
Jan 30th, 2010, 07:39:36 AM
Do Y'roth and/or Zedrich Rommelisch still post these days?

Tear
Jan 30th, 2010, 12:48:08 PM
Negative ghost rider. The last time he came back was May 2009.

Ivan Fortinbras III
Jan 30th, 2010, 03:10:10 PM
I see. Well I'm trying to resurrect this character but the problem that I'm running into is he belongs to the INQ and his Master was Zedrich. I'm trying to get him involved with the new Sith story arc coming up and with the INQ disbanded and Zed/Y'roth not around anymore, I'm not sure how I can rp this guy. Do I say that I was with the INQ and something happened or can I just start fresh?

Ilias Nytrau
Jan 30th, 2010, 03:37:58 PM
It's not the INQ that is disbanded. Just PN.

Ivan Fortinbras III
Jan 30th, 2010, 04:51:45 PM
That's what I meant lol. My bad ^^'

<-- is Victor Crestmere =P

Tear
Jan 30th, 2010, 04:54:47 PM
From what Y'roth was telling me about his plans with Zedrich was that he was going to have the Mage flee the Citadel and the Inquisitoriate as a whole. I thought this thread was going to announce (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19666&highlight=Zedrich+Rommelisch) his actions.

So you could say that your mage has already fled from the Inquisitors and even Zedrich himself. To wander about and find a new path?

Ivan Fortinbras III
Jan 30th, 2010, 07:08:12 PM
Yeah. I had replied to that thread but I guess Zed had already left by then. I kind of figured it would be ok if I had just left or something along those lines but I didnt wanna do it and then be called out for it down the road, ya know?

But that's what I'll do though. Thanks for the help/advice

Karl Valten
Jan 30th, 2010, 11:19:51 PM
Sent you a PM, dude. Will be able to speak more indepth if you have AIM. My handle is the same as before.

Welcome Back!!!!!