PDA

View Full Version : KA Master Plan

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 20th, 2010, 11:42:21 AM
Things that the KA needs

Alliance with the Cizerack - Like the Hapans, they are matriarchal. I expect that Salem will end up mediating this one, as resident man-candy :mneh but I would like to involve others too.
Control of Dathomir - Like above, women rule on Dathomir. We already have an ally of sorts there in the form of Tristan, though I am hoping to involve others too - and perhaps set up a Sith training camp amongst the Witches.
Other Allies - some possibilities are the Noghri, the Devaron, the Kubaz, the Jarell, the Saheelindeeli, the Trianii, all of which have female leaders (often monarchs) at the core of their societies, and as aliens will feel marginalised by the Empire.
Hapan Ambassador - As an extension of the above, we need an Ambassador to act on behalf of Hapes when dealing with our matriarchal factions. Rather than an entirely new character, I thought the Villisar Twins might fill this role. The assumption would be that there is only one ambassador, however, so that - for instance - they could both travel somewhere, and have one establish an alibi for herself whilst the other did some dark and dirty assassination or some such.

Discuss!

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 20th, 2010, 12:05:48 PM
re: The Kubaz

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Silver_Forest_of_Dreams

There is a Force Nexus on their planet so someone will definitely be going there.

I see that they also have on-going hostilities with the Verpine, which we could exsaserbate on either side to our advantage, perhaps? They are 'amongst the finest starship engineers' so we might want to say, encourage Kubaz hostilities then offer the Verpine some kind of relief on the basis that they will supply us exclusively with their technology.

re: The Jarell

Jarells were a historically violent species; the various monarchies that ruled Jarell society forced their own young into periods of indentured servitude in exchange for weapons and technology. Since their discovery by the Republic, Jarells migrated to several other planets in the Kathol sector, and were often found serving private citizens, corporations, and criminal organizations as hired muscle.

re: The Saheelindeeli

The Saheelindeeli were sapient primates indigenous to Saheelindeel. The ape-like aliens were green-furred humanoids. They had a limited technology, and were just starting to move ahead toward automation by 0 ABY. They had a matriarchal society.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 20th, 2010, 12:13:10 PM
I like the plans, esp. the one about the twins, Very Sneaky. :D

LD of course has her plan to buy a capital ship and go around destroying things. We should probably do a thread where Salem manages to steer her closer to his Big Picture of the Galaxy. Or direct her destroying to his targets. ;)

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 20th, 2010, 12:19:43 PM
Yes, I'd like Salem and Lilaena to do a lot more together. Especially since Lilaena is the only apprentice he has, of any great power, who can go galavanting around the galaxy whenever she wants.

Imperials targets is probably going to be best for Lilaena, so I will have a look at what we can go after that will benefit the KA's assets somehow... if you have any suggestions lemme know :D

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 20th, 2010, 12:44:20 PM
I like to galavant. :)

We'll have to see what it is Tear wants with her - we're going to have a meeting at some point. Perhaps Callidus can spy on it as her backup. :)

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 20th, 2010, 12:49:29 PM
Indeed... >D

The Vilissar Twins
Jan 20th, 2010, 01:49:29 PM
:D :D

So IN on the Hapan Ambassador thing! ...but I kinda already said that over AIM. lol But yeah... I like this idea a ton. Fits them perfectly.

Miranda Tarkin
Jan 20th, 2010, 05:08:25 PM
Adraudia shall look impressive as always on her throne :p

Darth Callidus
Jan 20th, 2010, 05:13:25 PM
^ We are gonna get you your clone so you can galavant too.

Salem Ave
Jan 21st, 2010, 01:20:54 PM
We might also want to see what we can do with the http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Perlemian_Trade_Route

If you look at the Galactic Map http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p19/DirtyMongooze/Star-Wars-Galaxy-Map1.jpg you can see we're very close by to this trade route. Additionally worlds such as Ambria, Zeltron, Umbara, are all within reaching distance and could provide fodder for stories...

Razielle Alastor
Jan 25th, 2010, 11:05:47 AM
<_<

I've missed much it seems. :(

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 25th, 2010, 11:32:46 AM
Not really. Just a lot of talk so far.

Kassandra Distorith
Jan 25th, 2010, 02:56:11 PM
*tackles Razzy*

Miranda Tarkin
Jan 25th, 2010, 06:21:12 PM
!!! Razzy!

Razielle Alastor
Jan 29th, 2010, 12:24:23 PM
^_^ Hullo.

Quick, tie me to something so I stay.. <_<

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 29th, 2010, 06:32:57 PM
*brandishes a rope* Stay still, you!

Razielle Alastor
Jan 31st, 2010, 11:54:25 AM
:ohno I'll try.

Chir'daki
Feb 2nd, 2010, 05:30:42 AM
I think Jenny and I had some sort of "send Chir'daki to Zeltron to manipulate the the government through the organized crime network" sort of plan. But I'm not 100% sure: I have a distinct feeling I'd drunk quite a lot of port by that point in the evening. >_<

The Vilissar Twins
Feb 3rd, 2010, 12:50:34 PM
Oh goodie... There's a lady you'll just have to meet, then. :eee :eee

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 3rd, 2010, 12:51:57 PM
I do believe we did discuss something of that nature.

Another string to the KA bow :cool

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 16th, 2010, 03:42:21 PM
So we have Dathomir now?

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 16th, 2010, 03:45:28 PM
We do indeed.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 16th, 2010, 03:49:34 PM
Good to know.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 16th, 2010, 03:53:03 PM
Partly because the owners of Dathomir went poof, so we just absorbed it.

Lucianus Adair
Feb 16th, 2010, 06:03:42 PM
Whoa.

Like the Borg. We assimilated that ass. :lol

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 17th, 2010, 01:21:49 PM
FYI with Erin being taken hostage by RL, we will just be assuming that Razielle is on Hapes looking after the royal bebe and overseeing the upkeep of the Consortium. Just incase anyone was wondering what the state of Hapes was.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 13th, 2012, 04:01:23 PM
Bumping this stuff for updating our plans. I'm pretty sure we still want to ally with the Pride (via Hapes), and Salem is working on allying us with the Alliance.

De'Ville shall be outstaying her welcome with the Rebels soon enough (in RL time - years probably lol) and going out in a blaze of glory (a fight, not death) as she investigates the rumors of a Sith Lord for Callidus who is eternally curious.

The Mandalorians are building themselves a big ship out in the Wilds. Once this is complete they will take to the skies and De'Ville will join them, and we'll be pirates, probably along the Permellian (whatever it is) Trade Route. Once we get a proper pirate fleet going we can move on and create chaos for the Empire or whoever Salem doesn't like that day. ALSO they are establishing a base on Dxun. Soon they will be out of Adraudia's royal hair for good. :)

Captain Untouchable
Jun 13th, 2012, 04:13:56 PM
Is it worth pirating "southwards" rather than "eastwards"? Most of the star systems in the direction you are heading are supposed to be controlled by Tear (the Independents), so you won't get much player-on-player interaction.

If you head south however, you've got Sullust and Bespin to play with, which potentially brings you into conflict with a lot more people.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 13th, 2012, 04:17:50 PM
I don't think I want to pirate against the Alliance. Anyway, I'm going to start off small and it isn't going to happen for ages. I did think that Salem could use the unrest LD kicks up to draw more small systems into the Onderon/Hapes fold.

Player on player interaction isn't a concern at this point for me. :) After all, if Tear can build up the Independents all by himself I bet I can take it over all by myself. This is half a joke. ;)

Razielle Alastor
Jun 13th, 2012, 10:59:03 PM
:o

ooh my. :D