PDA

View Full Version : Rise, Comrades! Our Destiny Awaits!

Renato Tiovata
Jan 6th, 2010, 03:54:59 PM
I've finally introduced Renato to the boards, with the intent of having them sent off to an Independent world to set up a movement there and begin the gradual build-up of a communist force in the Galaxy.

Tear, that means I'll be PMing you shortly to hammer out the details.

In any event, if someone's interested in playing a communist partisan/revolutionary, I'd be thrilled. That said, this wouldn't be like Galaxy at War: Naboo, though it would be similar.

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 6th, 2010, 03:56:02 PM
Kickass. I eagerly look forward to seeing what you do with this!

Tear
Jan 6th, 2010, 05:53:42 PM
Indeed. I'm eagerly awaiting this proposal of having a second revolution occurring within a revolution already taking place.

Tiber Cyn
Jan 6th, 2010, 07:45:06 PM
Cool Idea am still confused why you high jacked my IC thread with out pming me. Maybe it's my fault for not marking it as open or closed though it was going to be upon request oh well.

Ben Merasska
Jan 7th, 2010, 12:08:53 AM
Cool Idea am still confused why you high jacked my IC thread with out pming me. Maybe it's my fault for not marking it as open or closed though it was going to be upon request oh well.

Crap. Sorry. I should have checked. I could have sworn it was open. :ohno

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 7th, 2010, 01:50:12 AM
And this, children, is why you should choose your topic tags carefully!

Tiber Cyn
Jan 7th, 2010, 02:04:43 AM

Yup very much so. I mean I should have chosen closed but I was thinking well hell if somebody asks me to join in I might want to let. So instead of think I left it vague using just the Role play tag. Bah!!

Crap. Sorry. I should have checked. I could have sworn it was open. :ohno

Wrong tag was chosen because my own stupidity but no worries I will work with what you added and see what we come up with.

Ben Merasska
Jan 7th, 2010, 07:13:45 AM

"Yes ma'aaaaaaaam."