PDA

View Full Version : Commodore Travis North!

Eliessa Corta
Jan 3rd, 2010, 01:22:58 AM
Where are you Sir? I have Inquisitors to roast!

Karl Valten
Jan 3rd, 2010, 10:28:21 AM
Why is everyone ganging up on us? :( :cry

:p

Tear
Jan 3rd, 2010, 01:05:14 PM
Don't worry Brother. I've got plans for this one.;)

Estelle Russard
Jan 3rd, 2010, 02:41:09 PM

:p

Because we luff you!

Eliessa Corta
Jan 3rd, 2010, 02:43:08 PM

How many ebil plans can one man have, I ask you?

Miranda Tarkin
Jan 3rd, 2010, 04:46:42 PM

:love for the Master

Jason Mcgraves
Jan 3rd, 2010, 07:37:13 PM

Simple answer the INQ has there hands in to many pieces of the pie and believe they are untouchable. Untouchable because simply there isn't anyone willing to oppose them and put them back in there place. The moff's have grown lazy and complacent with letting the INQ do there job. The empress is corrupted and awestruck by the INQs magick. So not even the people can count on her to put things back in order.

That means it falls on us normal men who have been over looked by the empire we serve to set things right. To not allow force users to rule this empire and put the INQ back on the path they where created for. The INQ where not made to lead, they where made to follow and hunt. Hunt those enemies of ares that seem to be growing stronger the Jedi. The INQ in there quest to b in control of every aspect of the empire are letting the very threat they have sworn to stop grow and unite once again.

The worst part are empress has let this happen in fact she has embraced the position INQ has now taken over. She talks about the rising threat of the Jedi in her commencement speech and yet like hypocrite doesn't set the INQ back on the task there institution was created for. No instead she let's them continue on there path of conquest of the empire from with in. The empire is lost if we let the INQ continue on the road they are headed. The empress claims to be for the people but she only for herself, she cares nothing for this empire. If she did she would put a stop to the corruption the INQ is trying to spread. She would kill the cancer and push this empire in the right direction against the true threat the rebels and Jedi. Stop concerning herself with her own sense of power and do what a true empress would do lead us.

Eliessa Corta
Jan 3rd, 2010, 09:58:13 PM
Do I sniff me a recruit for the Order of Solomon..?

Miranda Tarkin
Jan 4th, 2010, 05:34:57 AM
:: chuckles ::

Funny how I do believe that the true threat are the Jedi and Rebels and I am embracing the powers that Palpatine used to bring out the truth of them, AND using the Inquisitors, whom he believed in, to do so.

Interesting, therefore the logic you have given basically means that Palpatine should have been considered a power hungry megalomaniac as well :p /ic

Travis North
Feb 3rd, 2010, 10:27:40 PM
What a rough two months I've been through. I'm sorry I haven't been on long enough to post anything, but that said I am here now and ready to write.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Eliessa Corta
Feb 6th, 2010, 03:34:04 PM
My people will call your people.
We'll do lunch.

Droo
Feb 6th, 2010, 09:46:23 PM
A lunch date with Eliesaa Corta? Why you lucky... :grumble

Eliessa Corta
Feb 10th, 2010, 09:24:36 PM
A lunch date with Eliesaa Corta? Why you lucky... :grumble

That is so very rarely the response I get :)

Droo
Feb 12th, 2010, 10:34:14 AM
What can I say? You're a sharp-tongued sex bomb! ;)