PDA

View Full Version : London planning thread

Katarina Gordislava
Dec 29th, 2009, 04:05:22 PM
I'm not on AIM consistently so for planning things that involve England/London, lets use this thread! :D

Gabe and Sansa are in the Tower of London, held there by Marcus Thornsby and his Anarch buddies.

Thaddeus Post is making contact with Roland Salisbury because he wants to restore the Camarilla to power in England and get rid of all that messy Anarch chaos.

Katarina and Sergei are wiping out cells of Camarilla resistance, so that they can make the final move to bring the Sabbat into power in England. Currently in York destroying a bunch of Cammy vamps. Katarina will at some point soon run into Natalya, an immortal who is also from Russia and who Knows Her. Dun dun dunnnnnn.

And... there's some Giovanni running around, including the Dunsirn cousins who are bankers. The Giovanni family's main goal in unlife is to destroy the Shroud that separates the ghosties from the rest of us.

Sergei Vishnyakov
Dec 29th, 2009, 04:08:47 PM
Anarchy in the UK :crack

Miranda Tarkin
Dec 29th, 2009, 04:09:51 PM
and Sophia Baxter works for the Cousin Bankers, the Bank of Scotland :D

Yes Natalya will be based in London, teaching fencing to rich people :lol

Sergei Vishnyakov
Dec 29th, 2009, 04:13:32 PM
Crowley will probably be flitting between the US and the UK, depending on where he is needed.

Kassandra also might take a trip over the Atlantic, if she hears about this Russian Immortal...

Trudy Bennett
Dec 29th, 2009, 04:20:31 PM
I do believe I would love to get Trudy caught up in all this madness. I think a seemingly innocent vacationing to go to a music festival in London needs to go awry. *nods*

Ewan Dunsirn
Dec 29th, 2009, 04:26:39 PM
Myself and my cousin Liam will be at our batchelor pad in Soho :cool sipping champagne, trading stock and RIPPING YOUR FUCKING THROAT OUT

Liam Dunsirn
Dec 29th, 2009, 05:08:32 PM
Especially that last part.

Bwahahaha. Ha.

Sophia Baxter
Dec 29th, 2009, 05:44:58 PM
Is it too late to ask for a transfer? :uhoh

Liam Dunsirn
Dec 29th, 2009, 05:51:20 PM
Much, much too late. We like you. :wofl

Sophia Baxter
Dec 29th, 2009, 05:53:01 PM
:( But I like my throat were it is ... Intact.

Sansa
Dec 29th, 2009, 05:56:55 PM
S-so we're in the Tower, Gabriel?

Together? :love

Or separately? :cry

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 29th, 2009, 06:00:16 PM
Oh.. Poor Sansa :lol

Sansa
Dec 29th, 2009, 06:01:50 PM
I should change my sig. :uhoh

Droo
Dec 29th, 2009, 06:02:52 PM
Poor Sansa's avatar looks far too cheerful. It's very misleading!

Sansa
Dec 29th, 2009, 06:39:12 PM
Done and done!

So am I right that the gist of the situation for Gabe and Sansa is that they were captured and thrown into the Tower by Marcus after they returned from their.. 'vacation' in Mexico. And there are ghosts and spirits crossing over from the Other Side in the Tower (possibly including our dearly departed Emilie, Sansa's late roommate) due to the Veil/Shroud becoming alarmingly thin?

And the Giovanni family may or may not be responsible for said thinning of the Shroud, but they're sure as heck ready to make it worse?

Gabriel Rodermark
Dec 30th, 2009, 03:06:26 PM
I was thinking maybe Gabe was going to turn himself in and hope for clemency, but some random Cammy's picked them up before he could do that. Since the Anarch's don't follow the laws of the Camarilla, Marcus and the others will still be deciding exactly to what to do with them. I am guessing they are in seperate cells. :cry

The Giovanni are most likely responsible for the thinning of the Shroud, and since the Tower is already supposed to be haunted anyway it was a good place to start testing out how thin the veil has become!

Also: hello new Sansa avatar :3

Marcus Thornby
Dec 31st, 2009, 11:14:08 AM
http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20272

Anyone who is as of yet no involved in the London scene but wants to be, here is your in. Lots of Anarch's are getting their groove on, whilst above the club Marcus and some other Kindred will be debating what to do with Gabriel Rodermark and Sansa.

Anyone who wants to make a new character, someone who is influential in the Anarch camp, feel free to insert yourself into the offices with Marcus.

Anyone other existing characters... feel free to drop by, either to party (and no doubt get caught up in some chaos) or to maybe try and convince Marcus not to chop Gabe's head off? :P :lol

I guess this will also be the thread where we play out Gabe and Sansa's escape from the Tower!

Invicta Gaultier
Dec 31st, 2009, 01:17:34 PM
*will insert self into thread in short order*

I hope no one minds a newly Embraced and utterly lost creature running about...

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 31st, 2009, 03:32:23 PM
Think that the cousins Dunsirn should appear or would that make it too crowded?

Carré Inirial
Dec 31st, 2009, 05:25:04 PM
If nothing else, they can chase that silly Invicta voice that woke up in my head this morning -__-

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 1st, 2010, 06:05:04 AM
Think that the cousins Dunsirn should appear or would that make it too crowded?

No reason they couldn't! Toss em in.

Emilie
Aug 24th, 2010, 12:42:48 PM
Bumping for the win...