PDA

View Full Version : Monk Series Finale

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 4th, 2009, 02:40:04 PM
Just wondered if anybody else was watching the Series finale of Monk tonight. It has been on 8 years and I always found it a funny show. We get to find out who killed Trudy tonight finally so that will be a major resolution to the show. It is 2 hours if anybody is interested and starts at 8PM EST on USA.

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 4th, 2009, 06:44:01 PM
I can't wait!!!

I'm sad its going off the air though. But, its time. 8 years is a long time.

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 4th, 2009, 09:31:19 PM
watched it and really enjoyed it although it was sad to see it end. I won't blow any spoilers but it was a very satisfying ending.

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 5th, 2009, 12:02:51 AM
It was GREAT! I loved it.

I'd watch the hell out of a new series called "The Adventures of Randy Disher, Police Chief" ;)

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 5th, 2009, 12:05:48 PM
I loved that Randy got with Sharona in the end. I also enjoyed the ending with Monk becoming a little more normal. I am sure he still has some of his OCD but he won't be no where near as bad, probably like he was before Trudy's death. I thought it was a great final, although I suspect they could do some TV movies. I know Tony Shalhoub is up for doing them. They could do them like what ABC did with Columbo years ago.

Hartus Kenobi
Dec 5th, 2009, 10:55:28 PM
Thought it was a bit rushed, but I definitely though it was touching that Monk found a new purpose in life.