PDA

View Full Version : Christmas has a birthday! And it's September 20th!

Droo
Sep 20th, 2009, 05:11:51 AM
That's right, my old buddy old pal Peter falls into that age limbo bracket of mid-20s, or as we discussed yesterday, mid-20. The apocalyptic fallout that is the birthday night out won't happen until next Saturday so we can expect him to be coherent today, which is probably for the best anyway, since it's one sip of Jacques and he's anyone's!

Yes, Peter is a fruity lightweight but I love the little secret ginge anyway! So happy birthday, mate, have a good one and remember...

http://www.andrew-milligan.myby.co.uk/misc/urahara.jpg

Aaaaaaahhh!

Miranda Tarkin
Sep 20th, 2009, 06:24:33 AM
yay Happy Birthday Mr. Christmas! :lol

Morgan Evanar
Sep 20th, 2009, 09:59:50 AM
Happy Birthday Crazy Man

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 20th, 2009, 10:08:38 AM
happy birthday peter!

If you need any help with that bottle of Jacques, let me know ;)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Sep 20th, 2009, 11:11:50 AM
Happy Birthday!! Have a time of it :D

Liam Jinn
Sep 20th, 2009, 01:05:08 PM
Happy Birthday :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 20th, 2009, 01:13:10 PM
Happy birthday Peter!!!! :dance <-sexy pregnant dance :lol

Pierce Tondry
Sep 20th, 2009, 08:41:59 PM
Happy birthday Peter! Bottoms up! (no homo)

Peter McCoy
Sep 21st, 2009, 08:25:34 AM
Cheers guys. I think I did so well for my birthday that some might consider it a Brucie Bonus.

The flks bought me the new edition of Space Hulk so I'm looking forward to thrashing Droo in a game or three sometime.

The missus bought me an awesome Moon book (the satellite, not the phalic gesture) with pull-outs of diagrams and schematics, maps, designs, photo's etc, as well as a Batman Blu-Ray Boxset (Numero 4 will never see the light of day, I assure you) and the two released Fallout 3 expansions (I'll get Mothership Zeta eventually).

And the other day I treated myself to Stalker: Clear Sky which is an absolute joy to look at on my monitor - one of the best-looking games I've played - , as well as Killing Floor which is a lot like L4D, and LittleBIGPlanet on PS3 which is tonnes of fun.

I did quite well and if it weren't for me feeling under the weater, yesterday woulda been immense nosh. Alas, it stayed barely in the nish category due to my not feeling up for a few drinks in the local wetherspoons.

Hopefully I'll be fine by the weekend and can rock out when it's our other mates birthday.

Cheers for the birthday wishes guys.