PDA

View Full Version : Terrible News about a Former Poster

Miranda Tarkin
Sep 17th, 2009, 06:42:59 PM
For those of you that remember that once upon a time, there was a Coven in the Sith World... Bowdin has passed away yesterday from a heart attack. This comes from Saurron himself.

I know there are a few of us that remember him and I wanted to share this sad news :(

Pierce Tondry
Sep 17th, 2009, 07:02:41 PM
Wow. That's a little surreal.

Normally I'd crack a joke about Sith vampires being harsh taskmasters, but it seems out of place. RIP Bowdin.

Xavier Synik
Sep 17th, 2009, 07:25:02 PM
Wow...

Very unfortunate news.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Sep 17th, 2009, 07:25:28 PM
The name is vaguely familiar to me, but even despite that, this is horrible news :(

Emelie Shadowstar
Sep 17th, 2009, 07:33:07 PM
:( Oh no. That's such sad news... I don't think I ever knew him well but the name is very familiar.

Droo
Sep 17th, 2009, 07:37:39 PM
It's very odd to think of someone from our little online hub actually being susceptible to something like mortality, as strange as that sounds, because especially when I think of the old Ezboard days everyone and everything about it has been framed safely within my memory. That sounds strange but it's how I feel about it, like Brian said, it's quite surreal. I didn't really know Bowdin very well but I certainly remember him and it's a sad untimely loss indeed. My thoughts are with his loved ones.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 17th, 2009, 08:27:45 PM
:( Very sad. I met him when AotC came out... My prayers are with his family and friends.

:(

Morgan Evanar
Sep 17th, 2009, 09:44:10 PM
Wow. Didn't know the guy hardly at all, but it's very sudden and surreal. My heart goes out to his family =/

Charley
Sep 17th, 2009, 10:20:47 PM
I hung out with him a bit back in the old days, and he was cool as hell. This sucks a lot. I was hoping to meet the old gang again at some point but now it seems we'll be one goose short of the gaggle :(

Condolances to friends and family alike.

Yog
Sep 18th, 2009, 03:12:31 AM
I remember him. Roleplayed and chatted with him some. He was cool yeah. This is very sad news.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 18th, 2009, 07:23:06 AM
Ah, what the hell. We were just talking about him a couple of days ago :(

Razielle Alastor
Sep 18th, 2009, 10:07:45 AM
My sister called and gave me this awful news. I got to meet Shitty Mike himself back when I still lived in Florida. We had a blast! He was a truly great guy and I am heartsick over this. :(

Hera
Sep 18th, 2009, 09:43:47 PM
I feel so stunned and I dont want to believe it at all.
I was always very fond of Mike and though I haven't spoken to him in a very long while, this news has just floored me.

Ilias Nytrau
Sep 18th, 2009, 10:24:57 PM
That's just... shitty. Sad. And furthermore, shitty. :(

I really feel for this guy's family and friends, though I didn't know him.

stevenvdb
Sep 25th, 2009, 12:46:51 AM
Terrible news. :( Though I never knew him, my heart goes out to his friends, family and those who loved and cared for and about him.