PDA

View Full Version : Most sound alike characters?

Shadow Storm
Aug 24th, 2009, 01:13:47 AM
Which actor/ress in your opinion produces the most sound alike characters, in both voice and mannerisms? I've put up four options which I think play characters that sound too much alike from film to film, but there is the option to name your own. :lol

For right now, let's stick to movie characters.

Charlotte Tur'enne
Aug 24th, 2009, 09:26:02 AM
Nicolas Cage *nod*

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 24th, 2009, 10:01:39 AM
Connery! The only man who will sound like Sean Connery, no matter who he is playing.

Orlando Bloom has also been stuck in Legolas mode ever since LOTR.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 24th, 2009, 04:03:59 PM
But why would you cast Sean Connery and want him not to sound like Sean Connery?

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 24th, 2009, 04:06:28 PM
I would never ask him to be anyone but himself!

Same goes for Brian Blessed :lol

Captain Untouchable
Aug 25th, 2009, 05:51:11 PM
I love how Sean Connery is so awesome, he can get away with having a Scottish accent, even when he's playing a Russian character. :lol

Also, Brian Blessed! :love

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 26th, 2009, 12:09:31 AM
In all seriousness though... actors are called actors because they act. They are supposed to adapt the way they sound to their character, otherwise they are basically just being themselves in a variety of different occupations!

Zereth Lancer
Aug 31st, 2009, 12:48:26 PM
Orlando Bloom has also been stuck in Legolas mode ever since LOTR.

I agree with that completely.

Yog
Sep 2nd, 2009, 02:36:59 AM
I would have to say Sean Connery. He is still one of my favorite actors, as well is Ford. The other two likeness tends to get annoying though..

Rossos Atrapes
Sep 14th, 2009, 09:23:12 AM
Connery. No way can any actor, save Gene Wilder, even come close to how his much his characters resemble each other.

Bloom, well, I saw Elizabethtown the other day, and I actually enjoyed it, somewhat. He's getting better, is all I can say. At least for that role he lost the whole 'breathy ponce' sound he'd gotten through all of LOTR into POTC.