PDA

View Full Version : Hells Kitchen.

The Original BuffJedi
Aug 11th, 2009, 03:57:15 PM
As a rule, I never ever watch reality shows. But, rules are made to be broken..right? I have to admit that I am strangely drawn to 'Hells Kitchen" I mean I could watch it day and night, and then night and day. I have watched the first 5 seasons at least twice ..Mostly when I'm working out. I hate to admit this but I think I have a Man crush on Gordon Ramsey...it kind of has me worried O_o

Am I alone in my love for this show? Is the only Reality show that I would dare watch the only one....No one else does??

Liam Jinn
Aug 11th, 2009, 04:16:32 PM
I'm right there with you buddy, even have that strange man-crush on Gordon Ramsay.

I love this show, even if there are a few more douches this season.

Emelie Shadowstar
Aug 11th, 2009, 04:32:29 PM
I never get to watch it due to the fact my boyfriend hatteessss it with a passion. But I will admit, while I usually am one of the first to jump to the "Reality Show" loathe-fest...there's something about Hell's Kitchen that I just love.

...Can't wait until I get my DVDR/Tivo/whatever. Then I can record and watch without boyfriend grumbles. lmao.

Lykaios
Aug 11th, 2009, 05:01:11 PM
I too have a man-crush going for with Gordon Ramsey, I don't watch the show religiously but if it's on and I'm flippin thru the channels and I find it, I shall flip no more.

Perhaps it's the fact that he treats people worse than dirt and his insults are hilarious

Mandy with an I
Aug 12th, 2009, 12:15:23 AM
I'm usually working when it's on here, but I've been watching it since it started. I love it :)

The Original BuffJedi
Aug 13th, 2009, 09:08:57 PM
Glad I'm not alone....... It's funny, I normally very much dislike a lot of foul Language, but for some reason coming from Ramsey (albeit bleeped) it doesn't seem wrong lol!! I have to say my favorite is when he calls the woman Fat Cows.. I mean, I know it's degrading ..but so dang funny!!

Wyl Staedtler
Aug 15th, 2009, 01:21:20 AM
Oh Gordon Ramsay :love

I watch this show religiously; does anyone else watch any of his other programs? The F Word, Kitchen Nightmares, etc?

Also:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WcZqwR9tbJE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WcZqwR9tbJE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

(there's links to the other parts from there too :D)

Yog
Aug 15th, 2009, 01:43:26 AM
I am a huge fan of Gordon Ramsay. I watch both Hell's Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares. The latter is my favorite though.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 15th, 2009, 03:16:26 AM
I watch most of his stuff, though have to admit that Hells Kitchen amuses me the most... Always seems like the Americans need much more work / insulting :lol

Charley
Aug 15th, 2009, 12:55:27 PM
If you don't have a crush on Gordon, there is something wrong with you. He's an angel!

Mandy with an I
Aug 16th, 2009, 08:22:36 AM
^ he really is, honestly.

There was a clip of him on TMZ, where his publicist was being a total bitch to the crowd/his fans and he was like "Whoa, chill" and being an absolute darling. :love