PDA

View Full Version : Getting Back Into the Ring

Julian Davitt
Aug 5th, 2009, 08:21:12 PM
It's been a while since I've done anything with Julian, and I was just bitten by the writing bug for him. I've started a short story-ish sorta thing on his travels (for the moment titled "The Odyssey"), to get a better feel for his character again.

There was once something going with him to get to Redenci<meta http-equiv="CONTENT-TYPE" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><title></title><meta name="GENERATOR" content="OpenOffice.org 3.1 (Win32)"><style type="text/css"> <!-- @page { margin: 0.79in } P { margin-bottom: 0.08in } --></style>ón House, but it kinda died. Anybody willing to help a young mutant get back into the big city?

Lucian
Aug 11th, 2009, 03:48:17 PM
I'd love to help. I've wanted to do something with this char. for a while. What do you have in mind?

Julian Davitt
Aug 11th, 2009, 05:36:29 PM
I don't really know what to do with him right now; I'm just looking for something for him to do while in Los Santos. My first idea was to have someone in Redención House showing Julian around, but I haven't had time to really get in touch with anyone who plays a character en la Casa, and the mutant playground seems pretty dead for the mo'.

But then I started thinking about scrapping the older entrance, and having Julian escape the rangers making it into the City and finding himself on his own in a place he's not too familiar with. He'd do well in a gang sort of structure, due to the fact that it would be similar to the dynamics in a wolf pack.

I'm still on the fence about whether to go that far for now. Any ideas from others would be welcome.

Lucian
Aug 12th, 2009, 03:57:39 PM
Most unfortunatly my char. is in New York at the moment. . . Um just wandering is your char. good or bad? I may have another guy that you could get in with.

Lucian
Aug 15th, 2009, 01:11:43 PM
Actually now that I think about it there is a thread that I have going between two of my characters that you could hop into. It's called Sanctuary. There really isn't any plot to it right now just trying to think of a way to introduce my characters. Depending on what your charcater is like that would be perfect. Though the setting is in New York. Just let me know.