PDA

View Full Version : Jake Lloyd is 20 and gives and interview

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 25th, 2009, 06:43:00 PM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LtkM2JPcHPo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LtkM2JPcHPo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

I feel sorry for him, but he seems to be pretty zen about the whole experience of growing up as little Ani.

Captain Untouchable
Jul 25th, 2009, 07:20:45 PM
Are you sure he's zen? Looks to me like he's rocking slowly backwards and forwards like a crazy person...

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 25th, 2009, 07:47:52 PM
...You may be right... :ohno

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 26th, 2009, 03:02:37 AM
He does look kinda crazy, but can you blame him?

I have to laugh at him saying an MMORPG is a little beyond his nerd level... :lol

Ilias Nytrau
Jul 26th, 2009, 04:53:29 PM
I... uh... share a birthday with Jake Lloyd. But it was mine first. :lol

stevenvdb
Jul 26th, 2009, 06:56:41 PM
Double-post? Say no more!

stevenvdb
Jul 26th, 2009, 07:35:49 PM
I saw him and I believe his dad a few years ago by chance in a LA restaurant while passing through the city. Jake looked like he wanted to shrink into himself and disappear like a rabbit knowing it was about to be stew and I wouldn't blame him. His dad was being an absolute cutting and domineering jerk and asshole, making enough of a ruckus that they were drawing much attention from the tables around them, including the one I was sitting at.

If that was a regular thing in their relationship, then I wouldn't doubt that Jake was feeling the weight of judgment on him amongst family as well as by the public.... not healthy. :/

I want to hug the guy...

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 26th, 2009, 09:37:09 PM
Poor guy. He looks broken to me :(

Rutabaga
Jul 29th, 2009, 07:18:12 PM
You know, I can't help but feel a little sorry for Jake Lloyd. He became such a punchline, and a scapegoat for all of TPM's flaws. And none of it was his fault. He was just a kid trying to do his best.

I hope he finishes school and has a good life. :)