PDA

View Full Version : A Dollar a Dance.

Jason Dreggs
Jul 21st, 2009, 10:01:45 AM
Five minutes had passed since the sunset on Chicago and Jason was up and getting dressed for the night. As he was pulling his shirt over his head he started to walk to the door that used to lead to his room. It was now occupied by his roommate, sometimes girlfriend when she wasn't pissed at him for what he had done to her, Charlene. He knocked at the door and then spoke through it.

"You up in there? Moonlight is burning and we got things to do."

He wasn't going to let her in on where he was going to take her just yet. Mostly because if she knew right off the bat she might protest or be to overly thrilled. Jason was never too sure with how she would react to certain things especially if it was a vampire thing. She might revert back to calling him a bastard for turning into a monster.

Charlene Briggs
Jul 21st, 2009, 10:29:47 AM
"In a minute!" The lout, yes I do still call him that since he is one, always beat me in waking up. Always catching me as I'm dressing. He really has no explanation for why his inner clock wakes him up a bit before sunrise. I can accept that, but I swear he needs to learn some patience.

As for me and the lout business, we've come to an understanding that regardless of what has occurred between us, we need one another. Jason is lonely for such a young Vamp. Even my own fledgling ass can realize that. Me on the other hand would be eaten alive out there if not for his knowledge. So here we are.

To think I wish for the time when I was happy with my mysterious stalker that was starting to rub me the right way, if you know what I mean?

I've already put on my jeans and boots, so I flip through the closet and pull out an old silly brown t-shirt that I haven't worn in years. It's got a spedometer on there that is almost pointing at 50 mph. The tag was 'Pushing 50'. It was a gag gift from an old flame. I slip it on and then open the door so Prince Charming can see me and relax some.

"What'd we have to do?" I ask, finishing up with the braid in my hair. He's antsier then usual. Wondered what sort of surprise is in store. He has that look you know. Trying to hide some sort of Vampire power, training, thing so I can better control the mass amount of energy in me. By Vamp years, Jason is a young one, but the blood inside him is potent. I inherited that potency and well ...it's a bitch to control at times. Especially the hunger.

I once chased an Ambulance on pure instinct since I could smell the chest wound from the victim inside spilling blood onto the gurney and floor. Yeah, my senses are that good. Could be even better ...

Jason Dreggs
Jul 21st, 2009, 10:55:58 AM
"You look like a Malkavian in that shirt."

Jason said thinking he was a funny man, though he kept his tone as serious as he possible could. He cracked a bit of a smile as he walked away into the kitchen to grab a set of car keys off the table. Still holding back on where they were going only letting a little hint slip his lips.

"We are going to meet some people."

People was probably the wrong term for the monsters that inhabited the place that they were going. Then again the Flesh Factory ran by vampires was good real world experience for Charlene. See how well she could handle herself amongst other vampires and mortals gathered in the same place to watch dancing girls.

Charlene Briggs
Jul 21st, 2009, 11:09:55 AM
I feel the frown coming and look down at my shirt, slightly tugging at the sides so I could see what's wrong with it. "What? I like this shirt and it's not that demented as what those freaks wear."

Seriously? A Malkavian? Jason could sling a better insult then that, but he was actually trying to be playful for a change. Uh oh. Oh no. Shit! I know that look now. He's taking me somewhere to freak me out. I just know it. That mischievous smirk of knowing always gets to me and wondering, what on earth awaits me tonight.

I'd almost enjoy being a recluse but ... the little shit has shown me a good time too. The night life of Chicago can have an ... well, for the lack of a better and sorry for the vulgarity (but come on, me? Little ol' me not vulgar? Please...), orgasmic experience for the deletable senses that we can experience. I sly a glance over my shoulder towards my Sire and flash my teeth ... Yeah, those teeth before we head off.

Just because I've become a brooding Vamp doesn't mean I stop teasing the fuck outta him. I know he likes it too. Our blood is our bond and I always know when I get a rise outta him.

Jason Dreggs
Jul 21st, 2009, 11:46:38 AM
Jason was about to point his finger at her and tell her to be good but instead just bit his tongue and headed for the door. He was shaking his head slightly telling himself in his mind he wasn't going to play this game right now. Although in another thought he was starting to wonder if he gave her the reaction she wanted.

Jason unbolted the seven locks on the door meant to keep stupid people out so they wouldn't get hurt. He then stood there at the door waiting for Charlene to hurry her little butt up so he could lock the door behind them. As she came to the door he looked to her and spoke.

"We are going in the SLR."

It was one of the three cars Jason had present in the apartment garage and the one he took out the least since it was the most expensive. He knew Charlene wasn't use to the fact that Jason had money and that neither of them really needed to work much. She kept insisting on getting job even though Jason kept trying to tell her she didn't need one.

Charlene Briggs
Jul 21st, 2009, 11:56:12 AM
Ok, I've seen this amazing piece of metal before. Jason even popped the hood open so I could drool. The SLR was a beautiful specimen of a Mercedes sports car and just like a clear night, you could see everything reflecting from the body of this beaut.

Course after my appreciation wears off, it dawns on me. We're going somewhere important enough to impress. This is more then just an ordinary test by Jason. This time, other Vampires are going to be around. I'm sure of it.

I unconsciously take a step back as he turns off the alarm and opens the locks. I stay put, like a scared puppy not wanting to disappoint their Master, but I'm just shit scared and feeling terribly under dressed right now.

Jason Dreggs
Jul 22nd, 2009, 04:48:52 PM
Jason just happened to glance back as he finished up what he was doing. He paused for a moment as he could see the fear in her eyes. He popped the door open a crack as fully turned back towards Charlene.

"Everything alright?"

There was concern in his voice as he asked. Despite his often times confused and angry attitude towards Charlene as of late he still cared very deeply for her. Secretly he was very proud of the choice he made to turn her, without her around he would be lonelier then one person deserved to be.

Charlene Briggs
Jul 22nd, 2009, 05:49:41 PM
My head is lowering like 'Duh' and I exclaim in complete exasperation towards my outfit. "I look like complete shit to be going in something like that!"

Jason Dreggs
Jul 22nd, 2009, 06:12:29 PM
Jason wouldn't have said shit, a bit underdressed but not shit. Charlene would have to do allot more than wear a silly shirt to look like shit to Jason. This was the part when he was suppose to say she looked fine and then she would argue with him.

"Would you like to change?"

He knew those probably where not the right words to use now she would think he agreed with her. You never want to tell them they look like shit even in the rare case when they do. You never want to tell them they look fine or stunning cause then they just think you are lying to them. Of course he was thinking about Toreador not Charlene.

Jason himself was just dressed in a black tee shirt, black jeans with a black belt, and Black casual shoes. It was well dressed for a brujah he thought, at least he left the leather jacket and chained wallet. Okay really he didn't own any of those things and seemed a bit odd for a Brujah.

"If you want to change I can afford you maybe ten minutes. Yet the people we are going to see think it's a lack of respect to keep them waiting."

Charlene Briggs
Jul 22nd, 2009, 06:16:32 PM
Do I, or don't do? I mull this rather heavy decision since now it was all but confirmed we're meeting Vampires. Do do I go back and try and make a good impression and not be me? Or find something me and more suitable to go out in but perhaps fuck up on the time, which would make us late. Or ...?

"Ah fuck it," I proclaim and snap open the passenger side door. "Let's go."

I disappear into the car before Jason could say anything else. Either way, I'm going to be studied and ridiculed by some mother fucking Clan. Might as well go as me and be proud of that fact. Not going to compromise my standards for a bunch of blood suckers just because I joined their ranks.

P.S - I hope this doesn't get Jason in trouble.

Jason Dreggs
Jul 22nd, 2009, 07:16:57 PM
"Okay then."

Jason said to himself as he got into the car. He pushed in the clutch and fired her up, then slipped her into first. The purr she made taking off sent wonderful chills of joy down his spine. He loved this car, even though it was way too flashy to take out every day. He drove her out of the garage and soon hit the streets with her. He wanted to open her up and show Charlene everything this car had but he kept restraint.

Luck was on his side as hit green after green but soon he hit red. He came to a stop and some kids in a new dodge challenger pulled up beside them. The kids started showing off revving the engine showing off. Jason did nothing because his car was not about the sound it made. One of the kids leaned out the window and yelled over at Jason.

Kid: "You want to race to the next light?"

Jason didn't reply he just looked over at Charlene wondering what she would say. He looked at her with a question of whether or not he should indulge the kids in the next car over.

Kid: "What you have to ask your wife for permission?" he yelled trying to antagonize Jason into race them.

Charlene Briggs
Jul 22nd, 2009, 07:20:37 PM
"His wife?" I repeat, flabbergasted at the ignoramus in the next lane, but what was worse was the idiot behind him ... Obviously drunk, making rude gestures with his tongue. Disgusting.

Bunch of pricks were going down.

"Oh dear?" I said with a purr, only for show though, "Please, for all that is unholy, decimate them."

This I Command!!!

... Yes I know that was lame but this is my head. Shoo! I'm attempting to have a little fun being dead.

Jason Dreggs
Jul 24th, 2009, 04:07:40 AM
"You're on!"

Jason yelled to the next car over without a second thought. The next thing he knew the light hit green and he slammed on the gas. He didn't even look over at the challenger as he speed off for the next light. He hit the clutch and popped her into second and then he was in third. He was over sixty by the time the next stop light came up but lucky for him it was green as he screamed right passed it.

Charlene Briggs
Jul 25th, 2009, 09:05:55 AM
In a moment of absolute immaturity, I unfasten the seat belt and hop my knees onto the seat so I can stick my head out like some giddy dog at the fresh air. The wind whipped my braid hard at this speeds. I could feel welts on my shoulders and neck from the metal ridged ponytail piece. How quickly they vanished though! It felt rather exhilarating - the pain. The marked flesh sparked a pleasurable sensation that made me purr. I almost became lost in it. Between that and the wind caressing my cold skin, I was about ready to burst.

My lids are growing heavy from the overwhelming sensations, but I could still see our pursuers trying to catch up. Apparantly I had my own slow-mo button on things I could focus on. I could see the driver concentrating, his friend slapping his arm aggravation that they were loosing. I gave them the finger and somehow found the will to slid back into the passenger seat. I was flustered and hot, panting with need (Not because I need to breathe mind you, I think it's just instinct from once being alive).

I close my eyes and dig my fingers into the door grip and cushion between me and Jason. Letting my overwhelmed senses focus on the sound of the engine, Jason's voice slinging obscenities at his competition, and the lovely smell of leather that I sat in.

Opening my eyes, I turn my head out the back window and see that they still haven't caught up yet.

Jason Dreggs
Jul 25th, 2009, 11:00:59 AM
Jason looked over at Charlene as he began to slow down because he had kicked the challengers butt. He busted out laughing at her hanging her head out of the window like a puppy dog. He couldn't tell but he was wondering if her tongue was waggling out of her mouth to.

"I should have raced them for money?"

Jason spoke to his pet hanging out the window as he was still chuckling. Put it soon came to a stop as a car pulled out behind them and flipped on its cherries. Shit it was the cops, just what Jason needed another delay.

"Get back in the car and put your seat belt on."

Charlene Briggs
Jul 25th, 2009, 11:03:00 AM
Pfffttt... oh come on Jason! Grow a pair. I put on my seat belt since Illinois does have a mandatory law for that.

But oooo do I glare at him, "Are you seriously going to go along with this?"

Jason Dreggs
Jul 25th, 2009, 11:52:33 AM
"What disrespect authority and draw attention to myself. You want me to be an uncivilized Brujah?"

Jason spoke with a smirk on his face a slowly pulled over the car to the side of the road. He sat there for a moment watching the officer stop behind he and step out of his car. He rolled down his window as the officer began to approach the car.

"Good evening officer."

Officer: "Do you know why I pulled you over?"

"Probably because I was pushing seventy in a thirty five."

Officer: "That can be considered vehicular homicide son. Can I see your license and registration please?"

"But officer...."

The officer turned his gaze towards Jason who stared him directly in the eyes. Jason smiled for a moment and then spoke waving his hand slightly in the air.

"We are not the droids you are looking for."

Officer: "What sir are you drunk? I’m going to have to ask you to step out of the car."

"No thanks."

With that Jason let off the brake and slammed on the gas leaving the officer standing in the road dust dumbfounded try to figure out what he should do. Jason just smiled at Charlene as he up shifted taking the nearest corner and then another.

Charlene Briggs
Jul 25th, 2009, 12:37:38 PM
That did not just happen!!!

I'm laughing hysterically. "Nice Star Wars reference."

I steel a glance behind us and don't see the Cop for shit. "Now here's the question: Did he have time to run the plates? Cuz if he did, you're fucked Jason."

Jason Dreggs
Jul 25th, 2009, 12:49:26 PM
"Plates are registered to a Jason Mcgraves jr. in LA. Good luck finding him he hasn't been around for fourteen years."

It was probably the first time he had said his birth name to Charlene. A name he had forsaken a year before he was turned. He dammed the name to hell but it was useful in certain instances.

Charlene Briggs
Jul 25th, 2009, 01:03:49 PM
"But you still have the plates on the car here and once that shits in the Cops database, they'll know to pull ya over," I say matter-of-factly. I mean, you don't need to be a criminal mastermind to figure this out - or to figure out that the name he rattled off was an alias.

Jason Dreggs
Jul 31st, 2009, 11:32:03 AM
"Maybe."

There were always favors that could be made if it came to that. The vampire society’s sphere of influence was larger than he could ever explain to Charlene in one night. Jason didn't seem the least bit worried about the cops.

After a long awkward silence Jason slowed down as they came to a ritzy gentlemen’s club called Temptation. He looked over to Charlene as they pulled up the door where there was a man standing. The man was waiting for Charlene and Jason to get out so he could go park their car.

"It's probably not what you expected?"

Charlene Briggs
Jul 31st, 2009, 11:37:08 AM
I couldn't hide my incredulous expression towards Jason as a thumb the joint over my shoulder. "We're meeting people here?"

By those 'people' I mean the cold blooded kind. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

A strip joint? Jason wanted to take me to a strip joint that was ran by Vamps? THIS is how he wanted to make an impression with me for the first time. What was I supposed to do? Hit on the dancers or be the dancer for his buddies amusements?

Jason Dreggs
Jul 31st, 2009, 11:58:07 AM
"I wouldn't call them people."

Jason gave her smile telling her to lighten up a bit. It wasn't like he was asking her to get a job here or give him a lap dance. Although as he thought about it a lap dance wouldn't be such a bad thing. On top of that he wasn't the one that had set up the meeting.

"Look I didn't set up the meeting they did. I just figured you would like to get out of the house. So I brought you along."

Then again Charlene could never be a dancer here she was too damned mouthy. She would probably put a fist through the face any cliental that hit on her. That just wouldn't be good for business and Jason would have to pay for damages which wasn't good for him.

"So no I'm not fucking kidding you. Do you have a problem with it?"

Charlene Briggs
Jul 31st, 2009, 12:16:19 PM
Ah Jason. The people comment went WHOOSH over your head. Like I'm going to announce VAMPIRES out in the open. Dumbass.

Anyway ...

"No," I answer with a roll of my eyes and get outta the car. I'll just keep my eyes open and my mouth shut like a good little minion. Probably what these idiots want to see anyway. In fact, of course it is. Etiquette and all that, but my curiosity is piqued. Big time in fact. Wonder what the meeting is for.

I half frown away from Jason feeling a bit stupid. He trusted me enough to come to this meeting. At least, I would think? Either that or this isn't a bit thing.

Jason Dreggs
Jul 31st, 2009, 12:59:32 PM
He got out of the car leaving the car running as the man waiting gave him a slip of paper. Then the man got in the car and took off to go park it as Charlene and Jason made their way to the door. At the door stood a huge African man with a strange yellowish tint to his eyes. He was a ghoul something Jason hadn't exactly explained to Charlene yet.

Bouncer: "Good evening sir do you have a members card or guest pass?"

Jason reached into his back pocket and pulled out a card and showed to the man. The bouncer nodded and opened the door but for Jason entered he spoke to the bouncer.

"She is with me." Nodding to Charlene.

Bouncer: "Alright sir, can I get her name to put on the guest pass?"

"Her name is Charlene."

Bouncer: "Can I see her ID to make sure she is of age?"

Jason looked around to make sure no else was around. Seeing that the coast was clear he flashed his fangs at the bouncer.

"She is of age."

Bouncer: "Very well sir. Enjoy your evening and remember we have whatever you need on tap."

Jason was well aware that the man wasn't talking about alcohol. He was referring to any type of blood your tastes desired. It was just that kind of place as well as being a haven. Loud music hit their ears and sights of topless girls as they entered Temptation. Jason could hear the beating heart of the mortals all around him. He turned to Charlene quickly leaning towards her ear so he would be sure she could hear him.

"If you feel the hunger either go to the bar or get a patron to go to one of the back rooms with you. Do not shed blood out in the open we do not want to scare the mortals."

Charlene Briggs
Jul 31st, 2009, 01:14:45 PM
Ladies and gents, I'd like to make one thing perfectly clear. I've yet to actually feed on anyone besides Jason. He barely takes me out so my food has been strays when he was running late with the pints ... Animals are naturally afraid of us, unless you're part of a certain Clan, what the hell was it called again...? Can't remember, let alone think with the music blasting and half a dozens breasts flashing before my eyes.

What was my point again? Oh, animals. Some Vamps give off a aura or something that animals like, and let me tell you, I sure as hell don't have it. I get the hissing, barking love right before they either try to bite the shit outta me or run. Good thing I can chase those fuckers down tho without a problem.

Before you start waving the judgment stick at me, please keep in mind that they were strays and rodents. YUCK! Disgusting!!! You have any idea what badly nourished and diseased infested blood tastes like? It tastes like someone slapped a nine volt on my tongue and didn't let up. But it did help to quell the cravings until the good stuff was delivered by the Blood Boy over here.

"Did you purposefully forget dinner tonight?" my ears are now pounding from the symphony of heartbeats in the place. I can pick out every Mortal in this room. I'm no where near desperate but I'm definitely craving sustenance so I wouldn't feel like I was still waking up from my sleep ...

Jason Dreggs
Jul 31st, 2009, 01:36:42 PM
"Real life experience and a test of trust."

He wasn't going to lie to her about it he was testing her to see how well she would do in a more public setting. If he could trust her to restrain herself and follow the easy rules he could start to trust her in even a more mortal populated place. It wasn't that he didn't trust Charlene, he trusted Charlene but he didn't trust the curse he gave her.

He looked over to a big booth off in the far right corner. Three men in fancy suits surrounded by strippers sat there. Blue bloods all of them and they worked for man that controlled more of the city then the prince. Although the parts he controlled where far from legal. Jason then pointed them out for Charlene.

"Those are the people we are here to meet."

Charlene Briggs
Jul 31st, 2009, 01:47:53 PM
Honestly. Nothing much else is going through my head right now except a very important debate as he spoke.

"Real life experience and a test of trust."

Stripper ... Pint at the bar ... Stripper ... Pint at the bar ...

Perhaps you are surprised at this debate. Perhaps not? Not like you all got to know my personal preferences while I was mortal. Neither did Jason, the fool really has no idea that I am, reluctantly, a warm blooded male fantasy. Hah, perhaps even more so now that I'm one of the undead too. How many fucking Vampires movies are there about Bi-Sexual Vampires?

"Those are the people we are here to meet."

That got my attention and I focused more on Jason as my peripherals scanned the group. I've done the not looking at you, but I'm really looking at you routine enough as a bartender. I knew who they were exactly, even if I didn't know who they worked for. I mean, once you meet a few gangsters, you know their type pretty quick. Doesn't matter who they're affiliated with and what nationality.

"Jason... I have the feeling you're going to get us into trouble with those men."

Jason Dreggs
Aug 6th, 2009, 12:34:36 PM
"Really?"

Jason had a cheesy sarcastic grin on his face as his eyes slowly moved to the group of mean. Jason would never purposely cause trouble for them even though they where blue bloods. The only reason he wouldn't is because he knew who they worked for and frankly he was a scary dude with a huge reputation in Chicago.

"What kind of trouble could I possibly get in?"

With that Jason started to head over the table not waiting for Charlene's reply. Although she was possibly right but he would get his butt in more trouble if he kept them waiting. He turned back to Charlene for moment.

"Come on it's time to meet the locals."

Charlene Briggs
Aug 6th, 2009, 12:41:29 PM
A rather listless young girl was trying to get my attention with her eyes, but they were double bagged with severe circles under those lids. If I decided to go the old fashion way in getting something to eat, last thing I want to do is accidentally kill someone. I am still learning how to control my hunger after all.

Oh.... but there is this pretty brunette dancer that just walked in. I could tell she had a girl next door kinda look underneath all the glam, and if I'm not mistaken by how her body moves, she's actually real. You know, no plastic surgery. I was still debating with myself before I had to turn and give Jason the most incredulous of looks.

Trouble? Him? Nah... I mean if he didn't cause trouble where would I be? Oh, maybe alive.

Ugh, snarky. I am hungry. Sigh.

"Come on it's time to meet the locals."

"Jason, I am the locals!" I say loud enough over the music so he could hear, but then realize I probably could have just said it normally since, duh, Vampire. Human habits are so much fun to try and break.

Jason Dreggs
Aug 6th, 2009, 04:07:58 PM
Johny: "Hey look isa that fella you invite Mike."

Mike: "He's late; I don't like it when people are late." He looked around at the girls. "Ladies you are gonna havta to leave us, the boys and I have business."

The ladies pouted a bit but dispersed as Jason approached with Charlene in toe. Jason unlike them didn't know their names just that he was suppose to meet them here at this table.

Johny: "looks alike he brought a lady friend. Probably his back up or somethan."

The three men broke out in a bit of laughter just as Jason approached there table. Jason gave them a bit of a confused look even though he heard exactly what they said. It was better to play dumb in this situation and let them under estimate you.

Mike: "Is your bird looking for a job or somethan boy?"

Johny: "I hope so I betcha she has nice pair of titties on her."

"Now fella's that's no way to treat your guests."

Charlene Briggs
Aug 6th, 2009, 04:16:46 PM
I smile with just that slight tilt of my head to the left as if I was enjoying the vulgarity before me. Jason knew exactly what was coming next, and no, I'm not stupid enough to try and punch a bunch of gang members ... though in my brief state of red that I'm in, I couldn't help but wonder what was up with the Italian and old slang? I was half expecting for him to say something like , Get the Mooks Ralphie! .. or sumtin'.

"Not every Bird that comes strollin' through here needs to flash their titties to get noticed. But I can definitely see that that the IQ level in here is not attributed to the Blonde Bimbos on stage. You're certainly giving them a run for their money."

What can I say, I refuse to be spoken to like that - alive or dead ...

The Shaman
Sep 12th, 2009, 08:47:45 AM
Lil Jake the one who had remained silent for most of the interdiction. It was clear why he didn't say much it was hard to understand the words that came out of his mouth. Maybe it was because his jaw had been broken so many times in fights.

Lil Jake: "Yo wan me to punch tha bitch in mouf fo speaking outa line Mike?"

With that Lil Jake raised his fist and shook it then and gave Charlene a grin. The first five teeth on his upper pallet where missing as well as few random one's on the bottom. He resembled a hockey player more than a gangster.

Mike: "Shut ep Little Jake. You know you aren't to hit women no matter how big of a mouth they got."

Johny: "Yeh the last one kicked you square in the nuts. Ya pissed blood for two weeks rememba."

Johny chuckled to himself as he was slightly amused by his joke of pissing blood. Cause that was all a vampire could piss if he could piss at all. No one else seemed to laugh though so his enjoyment came to a quick end.

Mike: "As for you mister dreggs we treat are guest how we choose. So don't run yo mouth and keep the child in check."

Mike then turned his attention momentarily to Charlene.

Mike: "As for you common respect around here for a bird it is to show us her tits. Well if she is of the mortal variety anyway, we aren't interested in yo saggy dead ones. I would watch your tongue if I were you tho. I don't take offense to it though but my associates might and go crying to the boss. Are boss ran this city once and will run it again one day. Now you and Jason take a seat or go find yourself a meat bag to drink off, you look peekish. I suggest a fresher one, less amount of disease and narcotics in there stream."

Jason Dreggs
Sep 12th, 2009, 09:05:25 AM
Jason looked as if he was going to jump over the table and pop Lil Jake in the mouth. His fist was clinched so tight it looked paler then normal and he was gritting his teeth. Jason didn't like threats to women, vampire or not. He started to relax as Mike told him to shut up and Johny told his horrible joke that Jake seemed to think was funny.

"Yes well where I come from if you don't treat your guests with a little respect they leave. Now I'm guessing since you called me here you don't want me to leave until you have said your piece."

With that Jason cautiously sat down next to Johny across from Mike. He moved enough into the booth so Charlene could have a place next to him if she wished to sit. Although he could see the hunger in her eyes so he didn't force her to sit. He would let her make her own choice on what she wanted to do, so long as it wasn't killing anyone.

"So what meaningless task does your Boss offer me tonight?"

Charlene Briggs
Sep 12th, 2009, 10:00:58 AM
So I bit my tongue for Jason's sake really. I knew that continuing the fight was a bad call and at least my posturing got me noticed, and not in a horrible way. They would still continue to treat me like shit since I am a young Vampire, but at least they know there is some spark to this Bird. Hrmph.

Unfortunately, the lead Vamp was right. Peckish? No. Try more on the verge of starving. I could just get something at the bar but if I'm supposed to learn to blend it with the mortals, I might as well practice my endearing charms to the masses. I need to control my powers. What better place to begin then this place that has people in it that have an inkling of what's going on.

I lean in so that Jason can hear. He is rather distracted by the conversation. "Goin' to get something to eat."

If there is an issue, I'll feel Jason's panic. He's the guy that made me who I am now. Because of that, we have a unique bond and don't tell him this, but it comforts me in way - having your very own Dark Protector... Anyway...

My head lifts up and I glance around the bar, not eying the girls that work here. I want someone from the crowd itself. Most of the people here wouldn't be a challenge, they know what their getting into and realize that this is a place where Vampires come to hang. Still, something about feeding off of a stripper gives me the creeps. I dunno, maybe it's because they are too willing to do it in a place like this.

I walk purposefully through the bar, eying my surroundings and potentials that might make this experience palatable. I mean, as much as I drop the F bombs and act like an uncultured sloth, I do have my refined moments. This would be one of them. This is a person I'm stealing their blood from. I don't want it to be some half forgotten snack when I'm done, ya know?

I feel like I'm gliding across the floor, adjusting myself so fluidly that I don't even knock elbows with anyone or even brush up against a chair or table. My body just seems to know how to do it. Rather nice. I hate to spill a drink on me. Talk about fucking up the moment right?

I'm about five tables away from where Jason is when I notice a rather endearing profile of a young woman smiling. I think that's what caught my attention, a real smile, not some flirtatious fake teeth that just wanted to moan for the whole night. When she pushed back red head behind her ear exposing an ivory neck, my mouth began to water as the rhythmic pounding of the pulsating vein hypnotized me, freezing my feet to the ground. I was aroused and thirsty all at the same time.

When I was able to shift my eyes just barely, I noticed she was here having fun with her group of friends. If I had to guess, she wasn't completely aware of what this Club was for. She seemed too pure and innocent. Don't ask me why I think this, I just do. Her friends are giggling and slamming a few shots down. She's distracted by their mutual conversation but something compels her to look in my direction. Maybe she felt I was staring? Maybe I made her turn her head by my thoughts? I really don't give a fuck honestly now because not only is she looking this way, she is looking at me. Her thin face isn't caked with make-up. Just some mascara to heighten her gorgeous green eyes. Freckles peppered her cheeks lightly... Damn I got good vision. Wouldn't normally see that in this kind of lighting. I find my face dipping into a smirk as she smiles timidly, which forced her dimples to appear. She blushes and turns away as her friends lean in closer to gossip about me. All I can see now are three heads bobbing with laughter and curiosity.

I wonder....

I cock my head like a puppy and see if I can listen. I focus on the table and on their faces...

"... drink! Seriously!"

"Oh Diane, please. I'm no good at this." Ah, it is her voice. She's shy. I like that even more. It means more confirmation that she is real, but then I begin to wonder, should I really be doing this to some innocent girl? It would be kinda shitty of me right? But her soft voice is alluring. Shit. Failing now.

"I get the walking up to a complete stranger part is tough, but trust me, I think you'll enjoy this one."

"What makes you think that?"

"I just have a hunch, Clara."

And now I have a name. I like it. More then I should. I think her friends know what place this is.

"Go on. Just ..."

I stop myself from hearing the rest of the conversation and retreat to the bar itself. Not in a mad panic, I don't want to scare the group of women, but just to be somewhere else and not so close to Clara's presence. I wanted to have her but I was torn with the realization that she has been untouched. My sense of hunger and sense of humanity were waging war. It was best to just sit here and calm myself with a drink and sate my appetite, much to my dismay. Ugh. This fucking sucks!

Jason Dreggs
Sep 12th, 2009, 10:45:44 AM
Charlene spoke into Jason ear and he just gave her a nod of approval. He like her was hungry but he had learned how to deal with the pain. So he could endure it for a few more hours at least as he listen to the men across from him and whatever they had to say. Jason watched her walk a few steps away before he turned his attention back to the others.

"So what does Al want of me?"

As the men started to think on how to best word the proposition Jason started to feel an overwhelming emotion. It was like the emotion he got when he was mortal and saw a girl he really liked. That emotion where a lump would form in the throat as you scrambled for words to say. Then you got the words but the lump would prevent you from speaking as the girl just passed by you as if you were not there.

The men at the table started to speak but Jason wasn't listening he was in deep thought on this feeling. It wasn't that he didn't feel because he did but he hadn't felt exactly this way in a long time. That lump never came to him anymore as his vampire charm would bring anyone he wanted to him. As he was thinking the emotion changed to one of terror and fear.

Jason was feeling it eating at him but he didn't understand it enough to control it. What the heck was with all this emotion flooding him it was as if he were still very young and could barely differentiate from who he use to be and what he was now. Then finally there was a bit of a release and Jason shook away cobwebs as he looked to Mike.

"What were you saying?"

Charlene Briggs
Sep 12th, 2009, 11:45:06 AM
Since this place is rocking tonight, I wait on my stool, tapping a nervous finger against the bar counter. I'm glad that there were enough people around to block the reflective imagines inside the mirror on the wall across from me because I don't think I could take seeing her face again. Not now at least. I'm still wired from my compulsion but it's starting to subside. Albeit very slowly. Oh good! The thumping in my ears stopped. Not being privy to their conversation helped. Clara's voice was like velvet. So alluring. I ...

Fucking hell! Stop it Charlene. You came over here to get away from the senses that were making you an idiot. Not ...

"Here you go Miss."

The bartender placed a drink in front of me. A Bloody Mary of all things. Wait. No... I sniff the drink carefully and smell the metallic hint of blood. I wondered who ordered this. Jason? The goons at the meeting?

"Hel ... Ah hello?"

I'm frozen stiff. That voice. So timid and unsure, yet intoxicating just the same. It was her's. Combined with the aroma of blood, I'm on the verge of jumping off the cliff. I want to push her against the bar and ravage her neck so I may feed upon her and explore her body with wandering hands.

Shit.

Too much time has passed without a confirmation of her presence. I heard the inaudible sigh and the slight shifting of sandals that marked a departure. I needed to recover quickly. No! I should let her go. It would be safer for her.

"Hello to you too." I could hear the sultry smile in my voice as I turned to meet her. She eagerly locked eyes briefly to make sure I wasn't just being nice and saw genuine pleasure towards her.

"I don't ... normally do this."

Her sincerity made me smile even more. "Neither do I actually," I reply honestly.

"Really?" Relief washed over her face. "I'm glad. I wasn't sure since..."

"I walked away?" I reply, finishing her sentence with a slight shift of my eyes, knowing that I was right. She blushed in confirmation.

"Yeah. My friends thought you needed a little encouragement. So," she looked past my shoulder to my drink. My head turns to follow.

I chuckle, "How did you know my drink of choice?"

Her head lowers, shyness overtaking her. "My friends."

"Really?" I say with a purr to my voice as I lean in closer. She doesn't back way. God I'm being terrible. I can't help it. I want this to happen.

"They said you looked like a person that would enjoy the Bloody Mary House Special."

I laugh. "How observant of them. They've been here before?" I already had my suspicions from earlier. This was just her confirming them.

"Yeah. They've been wanting to take me here for a long time. I finally caved."

She tucked her hair behind her ear again and I stiffened visibly in the chair. It was Clara's unconsciousness doing that gesture physically while she was nervous. "I'm glad you did. I'm Charlene."

Blue eyes widened with renewed purpose. Being this close, I could see the scars of rejection reflected within them. "I'm Clara."

"It's a pleasure," I say and then there was silence between us. Not uncomfortable either. During the course of the conversation she had moved against the bar counter, her belly scant inches away from my knees. I had found a comfortable position with my left arm resting on top of the counter. We shared the silence gladly, for it was her time to examine my features closely, since she was not gifted with the impeccable sight my condition offered. I was content with lusting after her quietly, but then the silence was about to go into the awkward zone. I had noticed what she was drinking earlier and flagged down the bartender. She looked at me curiously.

"Another Long Island Ice Tea for the Lady."

Her body jerked in surprise. "Wait, my turn. How did you know?"

I coyly turn to face her, "I may have seemed nervous, but I was keenly observant as to what a certain beautiful lady was drinking with her friends."

Her face turned the color of her hair. I had stunned her speechless. The quiet was broken by the return of the bartender.

"Here ya go."

I pulled out more then enough bills to cover the drink and tip before grabbing both of the drinks. I was on the verge of standing but I had to make sure where this was going. "Want to find a quieter spot to talk more? It's rather loud here."

For me doubly so. The music and the cheering forced us to speak up so the other could hear. Course, I didn't really need Clara to, she just did it out of habit. I mean, who wouldn't need a louder voice to carry across over the noise?

She was too shy to say anything, merely gave me permission with a timid nod of her head.

I slid off the stool and led Clara to the backroom since there wasn't a booth to be had. Even with the small amount of time that had passed, the club had swelled with patrons. The only free spot we had was at the bar and that wasn't conducive to what I wanted to do. So it had to be the backroom, unfortunately.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Clara looking back to her friends for some encouragement. I wondered if she was going to back down and walk away. To be fair, the backroom did carry a certain connotation, but it could also be used for some open space away from the crowded main room. I was happy to see her still walking next to me, and not as slowly.

She was shorter then me by about a inch, so I had to lean forward only a tad to see her face as we approached the red curtains. She merely smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear. But she then surprised me by grabbing my arm - carefully though to not spill the drinks. I felt her warm breath against my ear which shivered my already cold skin. My fangs slowly began to take shape. Shit, shit, shit!!!

"I trust you. I don't know why, but I do."

I wasn't purposefully using my abilities, so I can only allude that I was doing it subconsciously. My supernatural presence was merely enhancing my charm in order for her to come with me willingly. Part of me was curious if I was enhancing feelings already manifested with her as well. If that were true, I would feel better about this.

Well I did make me feel better enough to have my fangs return to hiding as the Bouncer opened the curtains for the two of us. I waved Clara inside, allowing her to go first and I afforded one last look towards Jason. I couldn't see him at all anymore because of the crowd. Out of idiotic human habit, I let out a reflexive exhale and ducked into the backroom hoping that I am able to control the animal that is wanting to escape and devour this poor woman ...

The Shaman
Sep 15th, 2009, 11:49:43 AM
Mike just gave Jason a scowl as he asked him to repeat what he had just said. Mike didn't like to have to repeat himself and it was disrespectful not to listen. Mike gave a wink to lil Jake who reached across the Table and slugged Jason in the jaw.

Mike: "Learn ta listen boh or I will have Jake pull out his pliers and work you over."

Johny: "Yeah listen, stop get distracted by the silicone."

Jake laughed at Johnies remark as he kissed his fist he had just hit Jason with. He wanted to hit the anarch again for good measure but only if mike would let him of course.

Mike: "enough for now Jake maybe he will listen now."

Jason Dreggs
Sep 15th, 2009, 12:00:18 PM
Jason was still feeling the after effects of the overwhelming emotion as he got slugged in the face by little Jake. He dang near fell out of the both from the powerful hook. Jason was slightly confused and dazed at first how such a big man could reach clear across the table and slug him without even shaking the table. It was remarkable Jason thought as he shook away the daze. He then sat back up the mark already having disappeared from his face.

Being a vampire had its benefits getting hit with a fist it didn't hurt as long and the marks never lasted. Jake could have punched Jason all day and the pain and marks would only last mere seconds. Yet still it had gotten his attention and shook away those emotions he was feeling. That and whatever the pliers where for Jason did not want to find out.

"My apologies, could you be so kind as to repeat what you where telling me?"

Jason started to feel those emotions plus some new ones creeping up in the back of his mind. Yet instead of thinking on them he thought about the pliers and what lil Jake might do with them. It was just enough to push those emotions to the back of his mind and keep him focused. He did take one look around the room though to see if he could spot Charlene but she was lost to the crowd.

Charlene Briggs
Sep 15th, 2009, 12:33:50 PM
Minus the stripper pole behind me, the place wasn't that bad. Ok, it's not the kind of ambiance that one would really like in getting to know someone, but these backrooms were created to be quickly used by any Vamps that wanted a snack. Least it was clean and the chairs comfortable. Clara was stiff on the couch in front of me, obviously nervous. I was too, and I think she picked up on it a little. The way my eyes kinda strayed away from her own - course could just say I was trying to hide my guilt.

She took a small, quick, sip of her drink and looked up at me with a timid smile. "Are you ok?"

Translation: Am I doing something wrong?

I chuckle and look up, "Yeah. Sorry I sometimes get lost in my own thoughts."

"I see..."

Ok, that was bad to say. "Been a rough couple of months. I've been recuperating from a car accident."

More like being beaten to death by an Immortal, but this was easier to swallow.

"All healed up, just the thoughts are still lingering." I frown, brooding. This was enough to take my mind of my hunger for the time being. "Let's just say someone died that night. Kinda hard to adjust."

"Oh," she held her hand over her mouth, truly sympathetic "I'm sorry. I know it doesn't mean much, but I am. It's not easy to loose someone you care about."

I stiffen and a smirk crosses my face. "How did you know I lost someone? I coulda been the idiot that caused the accident and killed someone."

Clara shook her head and was firm in her observation. "I just know."

She lifted her hand under my cheek and looked like a Doctor examining me. It shocked me back to my primal instincts, her touch. "Your eyes are guilty but not when you were talking about the accident."

My hand wraps around her wrist softly. She flinches but doesn't back away. "How astute of you."

Unconsciously, my hand starts to roam up the length of her arm. Clara stiffens momentarily, but she begins to relax, leaning closer to me so that my hand my rest in the crook of her arm.

My head is swimming. Ivory skin is begging for me to kiss it. I hear the thumping of Clara's heart, the thin layer of sweat wrapping around her fingers felt cool against my skin. I shiver. Then so did she. I think my own presence is delighting her in a fun nervous sort of way.

But then she removes her hand and eyes from upon me. "I'm not normally like this. I'm sorry ..."

And suddenly I was on the couch next to her, which startled her. I'm not really sure how I moved that fast. "Don't be sorry."

She was fixated on where I was sitting, but I let a hand bring her face back towards mine. "I'm not either. I think we're both bumbling through this together."

God I sound like a smooth talking sociopath. I'm disgusted with myself. What's worse is I'm now massaging her cheek and she doesn't pull away. I feel myself stirring higher in my chair and coming closer towards her. "You can stop me at any time ..."

Please, tell me to stop Clara. Please...

The Shaman
Sep 15th, 2009, 01:46:04 PM
Mike: "Apology accepted."

With that mike waved his hand in the air to call Jake off once and for all. Jake looked disappointed as he settled back in his seat. He really wanted to beat Jason down so he would remember the pain.

Mike: "As I was saying the prince has been acting strange lately. Not that are dear prince isn't strange by nature, it's just a different sorts of strange."

Johny: "Yeah it like he grew a pair or something cause instead of being his normal sniveling swine self, he is making demands."

Mike gave johny a glance but didn't saying to shut the man up. Despite the fact Johny spoke out of turn, he was more right then he was wrong. Their boss use to be able to push the prince around to get what he wanted. Yet lately Peterson had been putting an end to the bosses scheming with a resounding no.

Mike: "Yes as Johny said Peterson it would seem has found his guts. The boss doesn't like this one bit."

Jason Dreggs
Sep 15th, 2009, 02:05:02 PM
"I..."

Jason stopped as he lost his train of thought as he looked around the crowded bar again. A remorseful emotion overwhelmed and he couldn't push it away like the rest. It was like the emotion he got every time he feed from a live vessel. It played out in his mind over and over as the depression set in.

He didn't want to feed from that person he always felt like he was taking apart of them away. He always thought he was destroying their innocents even when he drank from evil men. It was why Jason preferred to feed from blood IV bags rather than directly from the source. He never had to look the person in the eyes and wish they would kill the monster inside him.

"I...I see and your boss wants what from me? I'm not exactly on the Peterson’s good side. So I doubt could persuade him to listen to your boss and give him what he wants. On top of that why might I want to help your boss?"

I manage to spit it out despite the fact he was enthralled with the cruel emotion of sipping fresh. He didn't like it and wished he could shake it but this one drove to his core. He closed his eyes to try and get his bearing’s only to see green eyes staring back at him.

Charlene Briggs
Sep 15th, 2009, 02:24:24 PM
Green eyes narrowed as pupils dilated with desire. This large saucers of complete innocence stared at me with such trust, that I knew it had to be fake. How could I honestly seduce her like this and not feel ashamed.

I think I felt my thoughts wane away from hers. A sort of sudden disconnect because I was guilted away from her beauty. It was too much to bear and I found strength to pull away. I felt her sigh against my arm that I was forcing away, but instead I get a nudge from what I believe to be a nose. I turn and I'm surprised to see that it was and it was attached to a genuine face that I had no control over. Clara's eyes had sharpened and were more focused - my presence had worn off.

"Where are you going?" she asked, her voice deepening just enough that I actually am the one faltering with my own words.

"I... I guess no where?"

She smiled sweetly and with much uncertainty, Clara clasped my shoulder. "Good ..." she whispered, and it was then our lips touched for the first time ...

The Shaman
Sep 30th, 2009, 10:42:33 AM
Mike: "Is something bothering you Jason? It wouldn't seem your head is in this. You aren't thinking straight you know are boss well enough that he isn't thinking you can persuade the prince."

Mike looked to Johny with a nod giving him permission to speak.

Johny: "You will do what the boss wants because; you know he makes deal with your kind. If you don't he might just stop turning a blind eye to whatever else the anarchs have their hands in."

Johny of course was talking about the illegal activities the anarchs had their hands in. The Anarchs where just as involved in the criminal underground as the boss.

Mike: "Your kind can't afford a turf war at this juncture. Your leadership is divided three ways at the moment. You may be working a cohesive unit at the moment but a war would divide you into factions. It would be worse than LA incident and in this case the Cami would win."

Jason Dreggs
Sep 30th, 2009, 11:03:15 AM
Those eyes disturbed him as he peered into them. They where innocents that were about be stripped. In front of the gangsters Jason’s fangs slowly began to protrude and bare themselves. Jason couldn't explain it a hunger was washing over him. A hunger he could barely control as those eyes he saw just stared at him daring him to dip below and take a bite from the neck that those eyes belonged to.

Jason then shot his eyes open and visibly shaking he stared around his surroundings. He had just barely heard the words the men at the table where speaking. He quickly realized his fangs where out and cover them up with his lips hoping no one in the crowd had seen them. In his eyes was a visible sense of fear and lust but those emotions where not his own they came from somewhere else. He tried to push them away as his fangs slowly moved back into normal position.

"You want me to kill the prince then. If I don't Capone will risk a war with the anarchs to try and rip us apart."

Jason wasn't sure where they got the info from but they were pretty dang correct. There had always been to factions of anarchs in this city one side did the more legal side of social protest of the cami. The other did the underground dirty work and out and out acts of rebellion. Each side had its own leader but they worked together the social ones distracting the cami from undergrounds works. Together the two groups where strong apart they would be destroyed.

However the third group they referred to Jason wasn't aware of. Unless they where referring to the ones that accepted Jason’s presence in the city. Even in the anarch circle Jason was a bit of an outsider. He was sent here after all to act as a mediator and diplomat between the two sides of anarchs and the Cami.

"What’s in it for us if I agree to this? I mean we have to get something out of this besides just the option of turf war or nothing. I mean most of us are still brujah and fuck we love a good fight."

Charlene Briggs
Sep 30th, 2009, 11:27:50 AM
I'm not entirely sure when my lips fell from Clara's and dipped into the crease of her neck. What started off as timid kisses grew passionate as the heat off her skin shook my senses. Being this close to the source that could quench my hunger was maddening.

A hand coiled around her neck to keep her pressed tightly against me, a pathetic moan protested the action, but her body molded to what I wanted it to do.

My name was softly spoken against her lips, purring into my hair. My fingers dug into her flesh as I couldn't hold back no longer. The musky scent of her budding desire was caught and I was so enamored by it because I knew it was willing. It made my lust grow ten fold. Fangs protruded and slipped past the layers of Clara's skin. She groaned in heat and grabbed my head with surprising strength, encouraging me further.

The first taste of human blood forced my eyes to open in blurry eyed bliss. My tongue slipped between the bite marks to enjoy the life trickling into my mouth, and I found myself quickly latching on the broken like a newborn to a mother's breast.

And then I drank, knowing I would remember this act vividly. The Immortal's blood was like a healing toxin, causing me to become a paranoid meth head, so to speak. It was in a drug induced state for well over a day because my body was not suited to intake her life force.

But this! This ... was heaven, and I had no business being here.

The Shaman
Sep 30th, 2009, 07:05:18 PM
Mike: "I never said kill him but if you feel that is what is necessary then do what you must."

Mike was covering all bases keeping plausible deniability on his side in case Jason turned over on them. Yet killing the prince is exactly what the boss wanted him to do.

Mike: "As for what would happen if the prince where to let say disappear. Then the boss would take the crown so to speak and he might just be willing to lift the restrictions on your kind. On top of that he might be willing to continue to turn a blind eye to what you do behind the scenes."

Mike had to walk the thin line of treason against the prince really well. He couldn't let his words seem like it was there idea to kill the prince. If someone happened to over here the conversation all blame would have to land squarely on Jason's chest.

Mike: "War is always an option unless some agreement can be made. The Brujah may like to fight but this would be a fight they would lose and if I know your kind they also hate to lose."

Jason Dreggs
Sep 30th, 2009, 07:25:19 PM
The feeling where starting to subside as a strange calming emotion started to flood in. Under Jason’s breath he spoke a few poetic words softly to himself.

"Innocents died to night as the beast taste the sweat release of the trickling blood. One more victim is born into the world forever changed by the experience."

Jason then shook the thoughts from his head trying not to shed a tear of blood at the loss of another soul. He started to wonder if these feeling were flooding over from his fledgling also if that was even possible. It sucked being a big bad vampire without all of the information a master was supposed to offer. I left Jason learning everything by experience rather than being for warned about the consequences.

"Of course you didn't say that. Your kind have no balls to take the blame for yourselves. You would rather place it on someone else and remain free to plot again and again."

Jason hated blue bloods they always used words of politics to keep themselves safe from consequences. They wrote the laws to keep themselves protected and screw everyone else.

"We will be free if we let Capone take the throne then?"

Before they could say anything Jason sighed as he used the Brujah debating process. Which pretty much meant he answered on impulse without much thought?

"I will do it."

Charlene Briggs
Sep 30th, 2009, 08:01:13 PM
Strange it was, the calling of blood. I could see why Jason drilled lesson after lesson of control inside me because let me tell you, I could drain Clara dry right here right now, Masquerade bullshit be damned. Blood was the life of my body now and here was the intoxicating drug melting down into my throat.

But here is where I'm different. Well, me and Jason and a few other tortured souls that respect where we came from. I won't kill her. I like her. She is not just some human that I should respect, that goes without saying. Clara gave herself to me willingly after my presence had subsided. Yes I am not stupid enough to realize there were lingering effects but still. Most of the time when such powers are stopped, humans freak out as their natural instincts to live kick in. They flee. Clara had not.

My mouth breaks the bond to her flesh and I momentarily panic. I see the wound that is there and dip down to lick it - a sensation that Clara surely isn't minding with the writhing underneath me. I scold myself for panicking briefly, remembering what Jason told me. Licking the wound heals the flesh.

"Charlene?"

I wipe my mouth with a hand, just in case you know - there was blood, and the I smile towards her without showing my teeth. Though feeling quite rejuvenated, I'm still horny as fuck and my fangs are showing. Go back already will you?!

"Yeah?" My lips barely move. It looks pretty suave for a cover up.

"Why did you stop?" she managed to giggle out. If I didn't know any better, I would swear Clara was drunk, but it was all me. They way I fed off of her, it aroused her to such heights like my drinking of her blood. We were on the same level, just how we got there was different.

"Aaaaah haa!" Her boldness surprised me. Daring hands manged to sneak underneath my shirt and were toying with my belly, stroking my cold skin, encouraging me to finish what I started. And I mean come on? Give me one reason why I shouldn't?

Yeah thought so.

Jason Dreggs
Sep 30th, 2009, 08:26:49 PM
Mike just nodded not saying anything as he put his hand forth as if saying Jason was free to do whatever he wished for the rest of the night. Jason just nodded and got up from the table he desperately needed something to drink. That and he needed to check in on that little animal of his to make sure she hadn't drained someone dry.

"Excuse me gentlemen I got a few things to check on."

Jason went to the bar first fighting threw the crowd of people. When he got there he ordered a drink extra bloody and asked the tender if he had seen a woman with Charlene's description. The tender nodded and told him she had headed to the back with some young woman.

Jason had a look of worry on his face she should have been back already. He took his drink and began to fight his way to the backroom area. There was something guiding him to Charlene as if he knew exactly where she was without actually knowing. He made his way there with the best haste he could this was not the place to use his abnormal speed at the moment.

He entered the back room area through the curtain and just stared at the doors that lay behind it. He started to count as his sites landed on door number five. Lucky number five is where she had to be for some reason, he couldn't explain it. He walked the door and raised his hand to knock but stopped himself as he heard a moaning coming from inside.

Jason quickly shoved a shoulder into the door thinking someone was in distress. The Brujah barged in seeing what wasn't the site of a woman or women in distress. There where to topless women one laid back on a coach as a redhead was kissing slowly down the naked top of the other woman. Jason's jaw dropped and his eyes popped out of his skull as he saw the woman on bottom was Charlene.

He didn't say it but he liked the site more then he would let on. Charlene looked fucking hot and relaxed as the redhead got lower and lower on her. They both noticed the man standing in the half busted to shit door then. As they noticed him, Jason wiped the shock from his face and replaced it with a sterner look.

"What is this?"

Charlene Briggs
Oct 1st, 2009, 03:48:25 PM
I'm going to mother fuckin' put a stake through his heart right now!!! I saw that look before he went all scolding father on me. He was enjoying the view a little too much.

"What the hell's wrong with you Jason?!" Clara's backing away, trying to cover herself up as best as she could. I could see the red cheeks plastered with embarrassment. She hadn't said anything yet either - Just the yelp of surprise when my bestest buddy in the entire world broke in while I was getting laid! Argh!!

I didn't realize it yet, but my shirt was already on and I was standing in front of Jason nose to nose. "Ya ever hear about knocking before entering?!"

Seriously. I'm breaking that stripper pole and shoving it into his heart. I'm pissed and horny! I only wonder how fucking worse I'd be off if I was pissed, horny and hungry.

Jason Dreggs
Oct 1st, 2009, 04:13:10 PM
"I tho...”

Jason stopped as he remembering there was a mortal in the room. So he bit his bottom lip as he thought out his words instead of blurting them. He had to be careful of what he said right now. It wasn't because Charlene was pissed but because if he wasn't careful the mortal would learn more then she should.

"My bad I can't tell the difference between moans of passion and pain apart."

Jason was shifting his eyes between the two women at a constant pace. He didn't seem to focus on either of them for too long. The redhead was still topless so Jason didn't want to come off as a pervert and if he kept his eyes on Charlene to long he might just forget the mortal was in the room.

"I came to check on you. Make sure you were not breaking the rules."

As he said those later words his eyes darted straight into Charlene's trying to get her to understand his point. He wanted her to realize the seriousness of the beast she now carried in her. Jason not only had to play the knight in shining armor he had to play the part of father figure as well. It was getting harder for Jason to be the knight he was when Charlene first met him. Jason then looked over at the mortal.

"My apologies ma'am.."

Jason scrambled for something to add to explain who he was and why he did what he did.

"My sister is a bit impulsive and I have a tendency to over react when I think she is in trouble or causing it."

Clara O'Toole
Oct 1st, 2009, 04:19:23 PM
Clara's face was still quite as red as her hair, but she managed to scrambled the bra back on. "Well, it's not entirely her fault."

With a tight lipped and timid smile, her head disappeared momentarily into the top and was fully clothed. "I kinda started it. Don't be too hard on her."

As if remembering she should be mad, the mortal picked up a rolled up napkin and threw it at Jason. "And you really should knock!"

Jason Dreggs
Oct 9th, 2009, 07:21:30 AM
Jason caught the napkin in his right hand and crushed it in his fist. He didn't know what to say next to either of them. He was boarder lining on shame and anger both for what was happening in this room and his own actions. Honestly what could say to ease the situation and yet point out the seriousness of it?

"You don't..."

He stopped himself from finishing what he was going to say to Clara. He was going to say she didn't understand but that would lead to many questions. Questions where not something he wanted at this point and time. He reassessed his words before speaking.

"Again my apologies for the interruption." He turned to Charlene. "We need to go!"

Charlene Briggs
Oct 9th, 2009, 07:28:52 AM
"I fail to see why!" Oh I was angry. First he barges in like he owns the damn place, and now at the slightest possibility that I was not in control - which I was thank you ... ok well not exactly in control. I was in Vampire control though! But as I forgot what my second point was, I then realize that Clara might be horribly embarrassed herself and maybe she wanted to go. Wanting nothing to do with me. It mad me ... sad.

What am I saying. She was just as mad as I was. That hidden fire was starting to come out as she threw the napkin at Jason. It was comical really, but my darling Hero wasn't amused.

I turned to Clara in question. For me, it would be up to her if I should stay or go. My expression asked for me for I did not want to snap at Clara with boiling unchecked emotions directed towards my Maker.

Clara O'Toole
Oct 9th, 2009, 07:33:19 AM
Even though she wasn't privy to the actual reason they needed to go, it was evident upon Jason's face that something urgent required the siblings attention.

"No, it's ok Charlene," said the red-head and gathered up her belongings. "I'll go." Her smile hid disappointment, but she knew she was doing the right thing.

With much impulse that she had in years, Clara walked up to the the brunette and kissed her gently on the cheek as she whispered into her ear, "Call me." Charlene felt two fingers slide what was most certainly a piece of paper into her back pocket.

Stepping away, she sheepishly lowered her head and smiled at Jason before leaving the room.

Jason Dreggs
Oct 12th, 2009, 12:13:02 PM
Jason’s stared at Charlene as he listened carefully to the foot falls of the mortal waiting for her to get out of possible ear shot. Jason's Jaw was pulsating as his teeth clinched tightly against each other. He had something to say but if he did he knew Charlene wouldn't listen. Heck he wouldn't even listen to the words he had to say because it would make him a hypocrite.

Jason looked down at his hand he had been holding his drink in earlier. He hadn't realized it until now but he had crushed the glass beer bottle laced with blood in his hand. He then reached his hand up to his mouth and licked the blood from his hand. He looked like a something out of horror movie as he did it.

"When you question my actions just remember what we are underneath. As much as we wish we could be them again, we can't."

He didn't say it with an angry or vile tone more with stoic one. He couldn't Judge her in her action because he was flawed with the same mistake. He desired a woman when she wore the mortal coil. He felt closer to what he used to be when he was around her. In the end his monster got that woman killed and the only thing he could do to alleviate the loss was turn her into the real monster he was.

"We should go."

Jason said nothing about the paper that had been slipped into Charlene's pocket. He would try and let her make her own choices in the matter of this girl. Yet to lighten the mood and delve into his own intrigue he said one last thing before he would let Charlene speak her mind.

"I never knew you where into girls." He gave her a boyish grin as he said it.

Charlene Briggs
Oct 13th, 2009, 09:32:49 AM
"There's a lot you don't know about me, Jason," I snapped back. "You really know nothing about me."

I push past him, shove him really, with my shoulder. Angry that he didn't think it was possible for me to be in control and forcing me to live like this. This undead life, for how many more years I manage to survive, I'll never forgive Jason for taking my right to choose.

And so help me god, or whatever the fuck is out there, if he denies this thing with Clara, I'll ... hmm. I suppose I'll try and kick his ass. Only because he'll end up being a pathetic hypocritical schmuck. I know he was referring to himself when he was talking. The wishing he could be human? Yeah, I know he had taken a liking to me because I was a human that didn't stand for his mysterious man bullshit.

I notice that he hasn't caught up yet. Probably thinking about doom and gloom in reference to me and his meeting prior. I stop just short of the curtains. The Bouncer was about ready to open them for me, but his hand stopped in mid-air. He looked aggravated by that scowl. Like waiting an extra three seconds is gonna fuck up your day lackey.

"Are ya coming or what, Jason? Muscles here is getting impatient."