PDA

View Full Version : New Supporter Styles

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 6th, 2009, 06:28:05 PM
There are two 'new' supporter styles available in the style selection menu at the bottom of the page (and in your User CP). Obi Wan and Deathstar, some of you may remember them from before, but we finally have them back. :) They join World of Darkness (still needs some work but I think its selectable) and Myth as supporter only styles.

However! I don't know how to make them only selectable by supporters (Ogre will fix this soon), so for a limited time everyone can use the Obi-Wan and Deathstar styles. Check them out and hopefully enjoy. :)

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 7th, 2009, 02:07:54 AM
It's cool to see both of them back again... seems like forever since I designed 'Deathstar' for the previous version of the boards :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 7th, 2009, 06:39:22 PM
That's because it has been forever. ;)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 11th, 2009, 06:17:22 PM
As an update - the World of Darkness Supporter only style has been updated with new buttons. So, it should be nicer to look at now. I'm going to do a bit more tweaking, but its pretty much done. ^_^; Only took two years!

edit: Supporter style previews have been added to the gallery (http://www.sw-fans.net/imagegallery/). :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 17th, 2009, 10:35:41 AM
We're welcoming back Slicer Alliance and Slicer Imperial back to the Supporter Style fold... Alliance is pretty much complete and selectable (a few tweaks still coming), while the Imp one still needs a little bit of button work.

Sam
Sep 17th, 2009, 02:51:50 PM
When do we get Praying Mantis Style and Crane Style?

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 17th, 2009, 04:26:24 PM
We can't use Praying Mantis Style because some nutcases protested that it infringed on their right to be non-religious. :colbert